Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:37:22 PM

Dear community💥💥💥

Crypto-HR project is aimed to spread all over the World and gather as many sphere professionals as we can. That is why, we are adding new languages on our site in order to make your presence here more user-friendly.

Now users from Germany can explore the site an additional materials in their native language. In order to change the language please open website (http://crypto-hr.online/#) and press Language➡️German

And welcome to Crypto-HR society🙌🏼
It's nice to see that the project is constantly expanding and adds new options and features. Good luck to you guys!
Thank you!
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:40:13 PM

It is obvious that Russian-speaking countries are not a priority for the development of the project. Can be then that the will emerge but until that they have nothing for Russian-speaking users.
Russian-speaking countries make up a large percentage of cryptocurrency users. I do not think that the project will ignore such a large part of users who may become potential users.

We do not ignore Russian-speaking users, we strive to create an international project, including for the Russian user.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

It is obvious that Russian-speaking countries are not a priority for the development of the project. Can be then that the will emerge but until that they have nothing for Russian-speaking users.
Russian-speaking countries make up a large percentage of cryptocurrency users. I do not think that the project will ignore such a large part of users who may become potential users.

We do not ignore Russian-speaking users, we strive to create an international project, including for the Russian user.
Now we need to do projects without territorial attachment. You are on the right track.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

I think our future is without borders, and projects like CRYPTO-HR show us this. I believe that you will succeed. You are young.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Modern, democratic society strongly believes in the power of decentralization and freedom. Based on that, #Crypto-HR development team created unique platform with a unified system for verifying the skills and competency of professionals in a cryptocurrency field🌐

Crypto-HR platform represents a decentralized base of thousands employers as well as job seekers, personal data of which is secured by decentralized #blockchain #technology. And, consequently, using Crypto-HR base, you get a perfect service that do both: helps in career development and ensure the safety of your personal data✔️

Wanna know more? Explore What Paper➡️ http://crypto-hr.online/Crypto-HR_4.pdf and website➡️ http://crypto-hr.online   
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

Modern, democratic society strongly believes in the power of decentralization and freedom. Based on that, #Crypto-HR development team created unique platform with a unified system for verifying the skills and competency of professionals in a cryptocurrency field🌐

Crypto-HR platform represents a decentralized base of thousands employers as well as job seekers, personal data of which is secured by decentralized #blockchain #technology. And, consequently, using Crypto-HR base, you get a perfect service that do both: helps in career development and ensure the safety of your personal data✔️

Wanna know more? Explore What Paper➡️ http://crypto-hr.online/Crypto-HR_4.pdf and website➡️ http://crypto-hr.online   
Sounds very cool! I hope that you will get a decent implementation of this great idea and in the end we will all get a great product!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:32 PM

In our modern age, the concepts of freedom and decentralization are very important. I am glad that the team of the project CRYPTO-HR feels the same way as the majority of users!
Tryam93

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

In our modern age, the concepts of freedom and decentralization are very important. I am glad that the team of the project CRYPTO-HR feels the same way as the majority of users!
Decentralized projects now play an important role in development. Corruption is everywhere, and with the decentralization it will be possible to eradicate.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Decentralized projects now play an important role in development. Corruption is everywhere, and with the decentralization it will be possible to eradicate.
I think that to eradicate corruption to someone and never will be, I’ll just be very happy if it happens to take away half the corruption
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

Corruption has always been and will be. But if it is less then it is already good. And the fact that such projects are trying to implement it is very cool.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

I think that to eradicate corruption to someone and never will be, I’ll just be very happy if it happens to take away half the corruption
It seems to me that just corruption is the reason which does not allow the blockchain to develop. Blockchain is capable of putting an end to all this corruption and bureaucracy.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

It seems to me that just corruption is the reason which does not allow the blockchain to develop. Blockchain is capable of putting an end to all this corruption and bureaucracy.
You're right! The blockchain will allow you to open the registries and also the blockchain will make the database unable to edit the data. This will overcome many problems.
tor9

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

You're right! The blockchain will allow you to open the registries and also the blockchain will make the database unable to edit the data. This will overcome many problems.
let's hope that blockchain technology will help reduce the degree of corruption around the world
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:33 AM

Then of course it is very good to be able to overcome many problems and I am sure that over time the block chain will continue to grow and it will be more useful, of course the most important thing is that we keep on monitoring

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tryam93

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

Unless, of course, corrupt officials themselves begin to develop their own blockchains. No one will admit that he is engaged in bribes.
Guardsman

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

Of course, activity on the forum, we develop the theme, because of us the branch is popular, every day there are more people.
By the way, despite the difficult situation in the crypto market, users continue to maintain faith in cryptocurrency and are still very active on the Internet.
tor9

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Unless, of course, corrupt officials themselves begin to develop their own blockchains. No one will admit that he is engaged in bribes.
this option is possible, and then take bribes with cryptocurrency ,and it will be very difficult to prove that this wallet belongs to this official
ZloiRediska

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:32:01 AM

this option is possible, and then take bribes with cryptocurrency ,and it will be very difficult to prove that this wallet belongs to this official
There is not even so much a question in the ownership of wallets to official people, as the system of maintaining state registers on the blockchain. You can always see who has how many houses, cars and other valuable property.
HR.Base (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

▪️Nowadays cryptocurrencies and blockchain are not only about finch anymore. Thousands of people abandoning their stable employment and seeking for luck in crypto sphere. Some of them succeed, but someone gets caught on fraudsters.

▪️Here Crypto-HR platform comes to the rescue both job seekers and employers. Our platform thoroughly checking all the data you provide and secures it using blockchain technology. We have a special rating, so you could see if the job is good enough for you or has a candidate the commitment and all the necessary skills to vacancy.

▪️Join Crypto-HR project and find the job of your dream as well as dream workers🔜 http://crypto-hr.online

jenHorison

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

▪️Nowadays cryptocurrencies and blockchain are not only about finch anymore. Thousands of people abandoning their stable employment and seeking for luck in crypto sphere. Some of them succeed, but someone gets caught on fraudsters.

▪️Here Crypto-HR platform comes to the rescue both job seekers and employers. Our platform thoroughly checking all the data you provide and secures it using blockchain technology. We have a special rating, so you could see if the job is good enough for you or has a candidate the commitment and all the necessary skills to vacancy.

▪️Join Crypto-HR project and find the job of your dream as well as dream workers🔜 http://crypto-hr.online

Hello guys!   I read  the project, and I liked everything  and I now  I will track the latest news. I hope that the team  executes everything conceived .  Success to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: