Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:38:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Cryptohr.net 🚀 - decentralized cryptocurrency HR database  (Read 45472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:58:56 PM

friends and colleagues, be patient, maybe the developers have some problems with the project,and they do not want to talk about it, give them some more time
I also hope that everything will come to its senses and the CRYPTO-HR project will again regularly delight us with releases and good news.
And hard fork took place. Maybe soon we will see how the projects will come to life after almost a year of inactivity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:34:35 AM

friends and colleagues, be patient, maybe the developers have some problems with the project,and they do not want to talk about it, give them some more time
I also hope that everything will come to its senses and the CRYPTO-HR project will again regularly delight us with releases and good news.
And hard fork took place. Maybe soon we will see how the projects will come to life after almost a year of inactivity.
I am surprised that the price did not react to this mega cool news as successfully conducted hardfork Constantinople from Ethereum.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

I am surprised that the price did not react to this mega cool news as successfully conducted hardfork Constantinople from Ethereum.
I am also very surprised,so the whale think that the market should be kept in one place,they are not profitable make it grow
Tryam93

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:26:25 PM

Fork does not give ordinary users any particular advantage. The reward for the block has become less. Perhaps only the price of gas will be reduced, but not significantly.
tor9

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:41:20 PM

Fork does not give ordinary users any particular advantage. The reward for the block has become less. Perhaps only the price of gas will be reduced, but not significantly.
this update was highly anticipated in the crypto world,and the market should have reacted to it, either by falling or rising, but there is no change, it's very surprising to me
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:11:06 AM

Reducing the reward for the block will reduce the number of new Ethereum on the market, which should favorably affect the price. And it is even possible to provoke the pump.
tor9

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:55:12 PM

Reducing the reward for the block will reduce the number of new Ethereum on the market, which should favorably affect the price. And it is even possible to provoke the pump.
these arguments are correct,I also expected an increase in the price of Ethereum,but in fact there is a slight decrease in the cost
Tryam93

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:10:22 PM

these arguments are correct,I also expected an increase in the price of Ethereum,but in fact there is a slight decrease in the cost
The market behaves completely inadequately and the forecasts are now almost not coming true. We can only look and hope for the best.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:58:36 AM

The market behaves completely inadequately and the forecasts are now almost not coming true. We can only look and hope for the best.
Now all investors in the market are in complete confusion... one half is waiting for the pump this spring, and the other half of investors believe that the pump will not be in the next few years.
Tryam93

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:07:08 AM

Now all investors in the market are in complete confusion... one half is waiting for the pump this spring, and the other half of investors believe that the pump will not be in the next few years.
It is precisely because of these confusions that the market does not move to the top. It is necessary for everyone to believe in the best and then it will come.
tor9

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:16:29 PM

It is precisely because of these confusions that the market does not move to the top. It is necessary for everyone to believe in the best and then it will come.
we will wait and believe that the situation in the market will change to the growth trend in the near future, of course, wait for the price growth, for a long time,do not want to
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:21:26 AM

we will wait and believe that the situation in the market will change to the growth trend in the near future, of course, wait for the price growth, for a long time,do not want to
There is a pretty good chance that the market growth will begin this month. it is only necessary to wait a little and then the situation and prospects will be clear.
tor9

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:41:30 PM

There is a pretty good chance that the market growth will begin this month. it is only necessary to wait a little and then the situation and prospects will be clear.
we would like to have your words were true,it would be a good opportunity to start to earn on the price increase a lot of money,and then in the fall I am earning is not learned and have no experience
Tryam93

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:19:46 PM

Is there any news on the nearest market growth? I would like to read. Give a link to prof.
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:30:17 AM

Is there any news on the nearest market growth? I would like to read. Give a link to prof.
Where can we get such proof? ))) Unless of course you do not know any time travelers. Growth will be. And probably soon. Stock indicators say that we are now on a steady day.
tor9

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:56:46 PM

Where can we get such proof? ))) Unless of course you do not know any time travelers. Growth will be. And probably soon. Stock indicators say that we are now on a steady day.
maybe you need a guarantee of market growth??? Huh
then you need to go to the predictor or fortune teller, he will tell you more precisely when the market will grow, more accurately than the information on the Internet Grin Grin Grin
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:03:01 PM

then you need to go to the predictor or fortune teller, he will tell you more precisely when the market will grow, more accurately than the information on the Internet Grin Grin Grin
it's true to know the market situation needs someone who they really work to analyze the market, and the advantage for the CRYPTO-HR project team is to open up a new market strategy
ZloiRediska

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

These predictors on the Internet just a huge number... type in YouTube "the price of bitcoin" and you will be out hundreds or even thousands of clips from analysts predskazatel )))
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:06:18 AM

it's true to know the market situation needs someone who they really work to analyze the market, and the advantage for the CRYPTO-HR project team is to open up a new market strategy
The project has a really interesting concept that can be of real use. I think that platform CRYPTO-HR will be a success for people who are looking for work or who offer jobs.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:11:17 AM

The project has a really interesting concept that can be of real use. I think that platform CRYPTO-HR will be a success for people who are looking for work or who offer jobs.
And in what this platform will surpass the existing analogues? What are the advantages of platform CRYPTO-HR over its competitors? And there are more than enough competitors!
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: