Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:47:47 PM

What if anyone doesn’t want to convert CVL tokens and doesn’t want
to book any lodging with BTN tokens?

BTN tokens can be traded by ETH on Crypto Villa exchange and CVL token is  Compatible with ERC-20 support wallet like myetherwallet.So it can be easily withdrawn with a 5% of fee.   

Cool, so there is no fear to lose BTN/CVL,  anytime i can withdraw by giving fees.   
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:49:49 PM

BTN tokens can be traded by ETH on Crypto Villa exchange and CVL token is  Compatible with ERC-20 support wallet like myetherwallet.So it can be easily withdrawn with a 5% of fee.   
I think BTN will be the only key for the purpose of Booking and getting their services on this platform.

Yes,but if you don't want to use remain BTN, you can convert it to ETH anytime by giving a 5% fees.       
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:53 PM

I think BTN will be the only key for the purpose of Booking and getting their services on this platform.

Yes,but if you don't want to use remain BTN, you can convert it to ETH anytime by giving a 5% fees.       
That's the great alternate window, I think travellers will like that option when they need it on thier own way.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

You guys don't think 5% withdrawal fees is too high? Crypto villa should reduce it to 2% atleast.      
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

What about booking catalogue of CryptoVilla or Partner? Do they have any Catalogue of this issue?
They are focusing on the quality for this reason initially Crytpovilla manually check all short of facts.

clownisme

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

You guys don't think 5% withdrawal fees is too high? Crypto villa should reduce it to 2% atleast.     
I think this rate should be formed in comparison with the market and its demand. If they create a well-planned market then the fee should be imposed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

If CryptoVilla will create a category and ranking point then it will be a good way to choose the best option.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

If CryptoVilla will create a category and ranking point then it will be a good way to choose the best option.
already they have planned to give the reward to their hosts who provide extra quality care, services or luxury lodging are awarded the honorary title “Gold Host.” Apartments of Gold Hosts are marked with a Gold badge. Gold Hosts receive from ​CryptoVilla​ a 20% bonus for each booking.
asensio22

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

already they have planned to give the reward to their hosts who provide extra quality care, services or luxury lodging are awarded the honorary title “Gold Host.” Apartments of Gold Hosts are marked with a Gold badge. Gold Hosts receive from CryptoVilla​ a 20% bonus for each booking.
If they do really what you mentioned then it might be a ​good source of choosing the best option.

✅WHALES HEAVEN✅
Custody-free Swapping Platform
micle00

Activity: 184
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

already they have planned to give the reward to their hosts who provide extra quality care, services or luxury lodging are awarded the honorary title “Gold Host.” Apartments of Gold Hosts are marked with a Gold badge. Gold Hosts receive from CryptoVilla a 20% bonus for each booking.
So the gold host might be a bit of expensive because of​ Cryptovilla will pay 20% bonus for their service.
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

already they have planned to give the reward to their hosts who provide extra quality care, services or luxury lodging are awarded the honorary title “Gold Host.” Apartments of Gold Hosts are marked with a Gold badge. Gold Hosts receive from CryptoVilla a 20% bonus for each booking.
So the gold host might be a bit of expensive because of​ Cryptovilla will pay 20% bonus for their service.
I think that burden will not impose on the client because that portion might be a reward for them and it goes from the cryptovilla end.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

already they have planned to give the reward to their hosts who provide extra quality care, services or luxury lodging are awarded the honorary title “Gold Host.” Apartments of Gold Hosts are marked with a Gold badge. Gold Hosts receive from CryptoVilla​ a 20% bonus for each booking.
Well, This type of influential​ reward will give them more interest to give service to their customer. So this is a cool idea.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

Well, This type of influential reward will give them more interest to give service to their customer. So this is a cool idea.
Not only that but also they will categorise both gold and platinum host, and a customer will choose from ​both ends​ what they want.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

It's important that CryptoVilla is developing a fund for the further maintenance,  That fund will be spent on its development purpose.
clownisme

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

It's important that CryptoVilla is developing a fund for the further maintenance,  That fund will be spent on its development purpose.
Not really that, This maintenance fund will be used for acquiring further new villlas and apartment in the future, also they will spend of that portion on salaries of development and client care departments, house cleaning and maintenance department.
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

Not really that, This maintenance fund will be used for acquiring further new villlas and apartment in the future, also they will spend of that portion on salaries of development and client care departments, house cleaning and maintenance department.
That's a good going initiative for their future purpose, I think it will lead them as a renowned platform for the future purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
enzo24

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

That's a good going initiative for their future purpose, I think it will lead them as a renowned platform for the future purpose.
CryptoVilla also creates a plan for developing an insurance fund in case of property damage...
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:25:19 PM

CryptoVilla also creates a plan for developing an insurance fund in case of property damage...
I think this segment will be helpful for the host because they will be paid if they face any property damage or any other loses, also guest will be backed up by this insurance fund.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

Ah yeah, that's what I thought, $89 for that apartment is really cheap. So it's like your introductory price and later on it will increase a lil bit.  I hope the increase is not that much and still has competitive price as compared to other booking sites. Waiting your expansion to other regions. I might check your booking site before any other site to get my accommodation. Will bookmark your website.  Wink
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

Hey, guys, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately profile rank doesn't allow us to give a separate answer to everyone so I'll answer on all your questions here.

1. The platform already works. Register and try it Wink
2. Two-token model is first of all about conversion. CVL is a mint token that allows our users to earn more or book high-class lodgings for a lower price.
3. Referral awards only depend on milestones a user passes in our system. We have many iPhones and Mercedeses to award our referrers Smiley
4. Once again. The platform is working. You already can purchase CVL and convert it to BTN. And book our lodgings.
5. Welcome bonus fund is fully functioning. Enjoy Wink
6. Regarding the $89 apartment. Yep, this is a price that is available now. We decreased it to celebrate the presale. We'd be happy but unfortunately we can't provide this low prizes constantly. But however, even a normal Cryptovilla price would be pretty low. For example, this apartment would and will cost $115.

Ah yeah, that's what I thought, $89 for that apartment is really cheap. So it's like your introductory price and later on it will increase a lil bit.  I hope the increase is not that much and still has competitive price as compared to other booking sites. Waiting your expansion to other regions. I might check your booking site before any other site to get my accommodation. Will bookmark your website.  Wink

I saw a nice apartment for just $109, that's really cheap and worth of staying.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: