Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE]CryptoVilla.io -AirBNB for Crypto World - Unique Two-Tokens Model  (Read 1238 times)
lucas18

Activity: 396
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

I think Cryptovilla always motives all of its users to BTN tokens through making the whole business model. So it will help them to be more involved.

So it might be a good platform for both investor and client according to their policy.
Not only that but also cryptovilla's financial model based on the CVL token into BTN token. and CVL will be the key factor for converting into BTN.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

I think this is the first crypto-based platform which will create a commision free booking service for both Guest and Hosts, That's why people will have to consider his platform for their leisure trip.

NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

I think this is the first crypto-based platform which will create a commision free booking service for both Guest and Hosts, That's why people will have to consider this platform for their leisure trip.

I also think that cryptovilla will create a link between guests and Hosts in order to get a cool service at a low price.
Vivzi

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

CryptoVilla offers innovative, favorable and most important safe approaches for booking of housing! What will happen to not sold tokens?

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:19:53 AM

Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
Obviously, Cryptovilla has chosen a good platform, I think this travelling segment would be a good part for the future purpose.

Online based booking service which has crypto payment method, crypto villa has surely a strong concept. It's really appreciatable.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

Day by day the travelling business is becoming a popular sector so Cryptovillla has chosen one of the potential sectors.
Obviously, Cryptovilla has chosen a good platform, I think this travelling segment would be a good part for the future purpose.

Online based booking service which has crypto payment method, crypto villa has surely a strong concept. It's really appreciatable.
I think a concept like this has been applied to many other projects but nothing comes out as a mainstream technology.
Darth0ne

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

Is there any instruction about trading with CVL tokens?

You can trade CVL tokens on Crypto Travel exchange also can convert it to ETH/BTN upon your choice.BTN token use to book apartments.
NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

Anyone registered yet? I can't complete my registration as it showing failed.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chorme.
Darth0ne

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chrome.

No problem with me also but just wondering how to get my welcome bonus.I don't see it on my wallet.
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:23:21 AM

i just registered , i faced no problem while the process.Try to clean up your browser and try again.I used Google chrome.

No problem with me also but just wondering how to get my welcome bonus.I don't see it on my wallet.

Even, I didn't got till now.Should I email about the issue?
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:27:20 AM

Each investor who buys 300 CVL or more in a single transaction will receive a 100 CVL welcome bonus. The welcome bonus can be received only once per investor during the PreSale.

Read the OP carefully 😛
Darth0ne

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

Each investor who buys 300 CVL or more in a single transaction will receive a 100 CVL welcome bonus. The welcome bonus can be received only once per investor during the PreSale.

Read the OP carefully 😛

oh, I see that's why I didn't received welcome bonus.

Since two account is illegal, what if i use two account ,one from mobile and another from PC?
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Read the OP carefully 😛

oh, I see that's why I didn't received welcome bonus.

Since two account is illegal, what if I use two account ,one from mobile and another from PC?

That seems okay with me.Thats not illegal i guess.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

You are right, interesting matter is crypto villa combined travelling business with Crypto.Thats the most important thing to notice.
NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

You are right, interesting matter is crypto villa combined travelling business with Crypto.Thats the most important thing to notice.

But there is so many travelling business already who has combined crypto with this business.Is it really possible to invest on this project and make a profit?
Alex9813

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

But there is so many travelling business already who has combined crypto with this business.Is it really possible to invest on this project and make a profit?

That's why you should observe the project.Ask anything you want to know about the project.Make it clear for you. Investing doesn't mean profit ,you have to invest in the right project.
Alex9813

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

I think Cryptovilla always motives all of its users to BTN tokens through making the whole business model. So it will help them to be more involved.

They will give you up to 250% while converting CVL to BTN.BTN token can be used only to rent apartments which is crypto villa's feature.
NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

Travelling with Blockchain, That's a good idea. I think people will love it for their pleasure trip.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:52:33 PM

Travelling with Blockchain, That's a good idea. I think people will love it for their pleasure trip.
Yes, Of Course. I think Blockchain is becoming an important part of our daily life day by day, So it should be installed all the aspect of our life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: