Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60  (Read 3232 times)
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

It was very interesting to know your opinion, but I think a little differently. Why ETH should fall to 60 USD? Just because someone wants it and constantly writes about it? I do not think. There must always be a specific reason. Why did you decide that ETH at the end of 2017 increased due to the demand for ico? This is also not the case. The growth of the market was about one month, that is, ico sharply aroused interest for only one month Let's go back a few years ago and see how events developed earlier. Every time the top cryptocurrencies grew, everyone was calm. As soon as they fell in price, there was a panic right away and everyone wrote that everything had come to an end, but then the cryptocurrency grew again in price, but even more. And this was repeated and reversed. And for some reason, when there was another increase in ETH, and then a fall, no one wrote that growth was due to ico, but this time because of ico. Of course, growth at the end of 2017 was entirely due to other factors. One of them is the launch of Bitcoin futures. It is this financial instrument that attracted new capital, and so all altcoins are tied to Bitcoin and depend on its price, then of course ETH also grew. And the fall is primarily a fixation of profits and a set of positions for the new approach.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
I think erher will not go down to $60 price unless people not want and don't want buy it. We don't have any assurance that declining will be happen maybe there's a declining but not so lower like people's think.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

No buddy, there are points I think like you but I don't understand why you said it will go to 60usd. In my opinion it won't go under 100usd. In fact it won't even go under 135 usd

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Ethereum has had a nice run to it's all time high last year and frankly we are all expecting the higher price of ether because of perceived value of ether considering the cap, the liquidity and uses! I believe ether will still rise in price I'm the future!

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
Come what may, ethereum is still one of the measurement standards in the crypto space. Nobody would like to see such standard fall to the point. Although, some people were expecting such fall, but one thing i know is that ethereum will continue to remain in the crytpo space.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:03:07 PM

Ether falling to $60..are you serious? Well, if you can present your claims based on verifiable facts and proof, I will agree with you, otherwise I assume your claims are just based on assumptions. Yes...market is bad but that do not mean there aren't investors still investing in ICO's!
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

When Ether was $ 5, he had nothing but a whitepaper and idea. Why should the price of successful product drop so low? Even a year ago it was $ 300. Everything new but not Ethereum.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

You mentioned the right points in your construes. The crypto world is a financial sector that gains value according to the balance of supply demand. ICOs are not preferred as before. So your prediction can happen.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

I agree with the part of your post which says there are no new people to invest in ICOs, this might have affected ether price due to low patronage but if you associate the fall in ether price to the fact that people buy and sell, then I find it difficult to agree.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

i  don t  think  that  etherium  will  ever  drop  to   60   dollar  and  this  market  is  with  ups  and  downs  and their prices never will be  known what is  going to be like so  just wait.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

That is the overall situation of the market, the pennies are down. It's easy to lose an Ether to $ 60. But many predict that the aether will rise to $ 1,000 in the near future. You do not hurry to sell cheap waiting for the price will increase. You should buy at cheap prices to make a profit.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

I agree with the part of your post which says there are no new people to invest in ICOs, this might have affected ether price due to low patronage but if you associate the fall in ether price to the fact that people buy and sell, then I find it difficult to agree.
Ethereum is really affecting into the market. A lot of project suffering discontinual of its development cause they never reach their target collected sales due to market condition. And investors never give their trust as they saw that our market seems to be struggling hard and they are now currently suffered losses.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

There will be ICOs in the future as well with great ideas and products and ETH platform will remain the most used platform for long. That being said, the price will recover and probably never touch $150 or below.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Possible. When there is a big drop we might also see a big re-bounce from the 60 mark. However i think not many will be able to benefit from this 60 mark, maybe somewhere around 150 mark majority of people will leave ether market.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

I do not believe in falling to 60 under any circumstances. In general, the course below 120 can not even suggest. I think this and so will cause a terrible panic in all holders of the ETH.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:06:45 AM

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle

I do not believe that Ethereum can fall so greatly. It will not happen - the altcoin popularity is too high. No, I am not waiting that ETH will gain very fast but it will grow. Probably, soon we will see ETH for $500 and more.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I also agree that the price of Ethereum may fall again, but I don't think it will fall below $60. If we analyze it carefully, then we know that the mining price of ETH is about $70-$80! When the price drops to the mining price, the resistance will start to rebound!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
donn2012

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:21:19 AM

I believe the Ethereum has reached the bottom. wait for the system update and it will start to grow. this is expected to happen in January 2019.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

So what is the recommendation of this post? To sell all Eth's while its not too late and the price did not fall even lower?
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

If Ethereum falls to $ 60, then definitely buy with free money and take into account the future growth prospects to make a profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: