Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I.Goldstein's charity ponzi  (Read 9947 times)
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2011, 09:22:44 PM

I know for a fact that SomethingAwfull appreciates the loving out of Atlas's posts. Evidence in how much time they devote to him. Good luck with the gambly thingy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I.Goldstein

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 03:24:52 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2011, 04:14:09 PM by I.Goldstein

I never get angry.

Yeah, that was one instance. I prefer not to be angry though.

How much value do you think a liar like yourself actually brings?

Unoriginal.

Did you really think everyone here is trying to help you? When a random kid walks up to you on the street and starts a conversation about how awesome he is, why do you think people want to hear? We're begging you to shut up, stop talking and go home. Anyone asking serious questions to you are just trying to get you to say more ridiculous and immature things for their amusement.
Your wish is that everyone backs off of you, treats you like an 'equal', and still lets you bother them. There's a social disorder in there somewhere.

Heh. I had several people tell me what a great friend I was the other day. I have a date lined up this Sunday. Life tells me that I am a valuable person. Matthew, you have no idea who you're dealing with. I don't know what you are trying to gain but, frankly, your ruse is very immature for a gentleman of your stature. You're better than this.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 05:50:53 PM

I know for a fact that SomethingAwfull appreciates the loving out of Atlas's posts. Evidence in how much time they devote to him. Good luck with the gambly thingy.
Heh. Thanks, Rassah.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 06:52:38 PM

I never get angry.

Yeah, that was one instance. I prefer not to be angry though.

How much value do you think a liar like yourself actually brings?

Unoriginal.

Did you really think everyone here is trying to help you? When a random kid walks up to you on the street and starts a conversation about how awesome he is, why do you think people want to hear? We're begging you to shut up, stop talking and go home. Anyone asking serious questions to you are just trying to get you to say more ridiculous and immature things for their amusement.
Your wish is that everyone backs off of you, treats you like an 'equal', and still lets you bother them. There's a social disorder in there somewhere.

Heh. I had several people tell me what a great friend I was the other day. I have a date lined up this Sunday. Life tells me that I am a valuable person. Matthew, you have no idea who you're dealing with. I don't know what you are trying to gain but, frankly, your ruse is very immature for a gentleman of your stature. You're better than this.

Wow that must be a new record for you. So your mommy and daddy say you're special, you believe them (even though all parents tell their kids that) and you have several people tell you you're a great friend! And logansryche got 15 signatures for a petition to get disney to release talespin to him-- 12 more people than who called you a good friend! That proves that quantity is more important than mental health.

It's very 'special' that you appreciate online friends' opinions but 'having a date' is not an accomplishment. Let us know how many of them "orgasm in admiration" of you.
Most of my friends aren't online, Matthew. I don't know if you can say the same.

Why is my mental health in question again? Heh.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 01:46:18 AM

My goodness, there are so many things said here that I want to quote and mock. Good thing I have to be somewhere soon.

Atlas, you should stop listing every time someone compliments you or orgasms out of admiration for you. It makes you sound desperate.
Giraffe.BTC

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 02:31:43 AM

I don't understand why the Bitcoin community embraces scams like Ponzi schemes so enthusiastically.  Crap, theymos had (still has?) a link to a Ponzi scheme in his sig for the longest time.  It's just sad.  And letting one of the least reliable forum posters run one in the main forum for "charity" is beyond embarrassing. 

Donation address:  none, because I'm not a goddamn hobo.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 03:06:24 AM

And letting one of the most reliable forum posters run one in the main forum for "charity" is beyond embarrassing. 
Fixed that for you.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 03:38:07 AM

And letting one of the most embarrassing forum posters run one in the main forum for "charity" is beyond unreliable. 
Fixed that for you.

Fixed that fixed that for you.
Giraffe.BTC

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 03:40:38 AM

Fixed that for you.
Oh, I know you think you're reliable.  That's because you're delusional, which is part of the reason you're such a hopeless fuck-up.  The last time I asked you why people would believe you would carry out the work you proposed doing in light of your 0% follow-through record in the past, you said that you truly believed in the project and would never stop fighting for something you believed in.  Within about six hours, you had closed the thread and cancelled the project.  

What's sad is that the admins here have witnessed your countless failures and lies but choose to do nothing to protect those who might not be aware of your history.  I guess pro-Bitcoin zealotry outweighs honesty and ability.

Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2011, 04:18:17 AM

Hey, if he pays back the money, who cares? People shouldn't be investing in or lending to anyone before they research them, anyway. It's as if Giraffe is implying everyone but him are gullible idiots.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 04:31:37 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2011, 04:41:44 AM by I.Goldstein

Fixed that for you.
Oh, I know you think you're reliable.  That's because you're delusional, which is part of the reason you're such a hopeless fuck-up.  The last time I asked you why people would believe you would carry out the work you proposed doing in light of your 0% follow-through record in the past, you said that you truly believed in the project and would never stop fighting for something you believed in.  Within about six hours, you had closed the thread and cancelled the project.  

What's sad is that the admins here have witnessed your countless failures and lies but choose to do nothing to protect those who might not be aware of your history.  I guess pro-Bitcoin zealotry outweighs honesty and ability.
I don't recall a single time I've failed. I've found things that don't work but failure? Hah. I haven't cost anybody anything.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2011, 04:55:44 AM

Now they are going to say you cost them their time, brain cells, and IQ points, when they're the ones clicking on and reading your posts  Roll Eyes
deslok

Activity: 462

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 05:33:02 AM

Fixed that for you.

I don't recall a single time I've failed. I've found things that don't work but failure? Hah. I haven't cost anybody anything.

Having an idea, collecting funds to make a go at it and then having to return them all is a failure. Failture does not make you unreliable everyone has failures and those who don't admit to having failed at any point are beyond delusional.

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 05:51:00 AM

MORTY: It's nothing. I got it. So, how are your levels coming along?

KRAMER: Oh, well.. I decided I'm not gonna do it.

JERRY: (Sarcastically) Really? What a shock.

JERRY: So, when do I get my dinner?

KRAMER: There's no dinner. The bet's off. I'm not gonna do it.

JERRY: Yes. I know you're not gonna do it. That's why I bet.

KRAMER: There's no bet if I'm not doing it.

JERRY: That's the bet! That you're not doing it!

KRAMER: Yeah, well, I could do it. I don't want to do it.

JERRY: We didn't bet on if you wanted to. We bet on if it would be done.

KRAMER: And it could be done.

JERRY: Well, of course it could be done! Anything could be done! But it only is done if it's done. Show me the levels! The bet is the levels.

KRAMER: But I don't want the levels!

JERRY: That's the bet!

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:10:20 AM

And letting one of the most reliable forum posters run one in the main forum for "charity" is beyond embarrassing. 
Fixed that for you.

I'd call deleting accounts and changing names a ton of times unreliable.
Giraffe.BTC

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:16:42 AM

Time and again you have proposed projects that you have failed to complete.  Most times you have failed to take any action at all.  Your reputation is nothing but failure.

If someone opens a restaurant but doesn't make any food, that's a failure.  Yes, they could have also robbed people who came in to eat, but that's hardly an accomplishment.  It's sad that you can only defend your reputation by pointing out the times you could have stolen from people, but didn't.  

Rarity

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:25:34 AM

What's truly pathetic is that whatever mental disprder he suffers from makes him actually believe he's not doing anything wrong. Is there a medical term for that, because where I come from we call it "fucktard".

I'm serious. This thread should now be discussing his mental issues. If I'm going to call his parents to complain about his law breaking, scammy activities I want to know what disease he has first so his parents will understand that we also understand.

Maybe he should be diagnosed as a crazy stalker.

wait, that's someone else

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 06:51:24 AM

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:19:13 AM

Heads up-- the parasitic, egomaniacal and otherwise tolerable activities of Atlas have now escalated to fraud, illegal online gambling, gambling by a minor, and tax evasion.

I am fully aware of the child protection act and I am also fully aware this does not protect minors from legal reprecussions for their illegal activities.

I will be contacting Manny's parents directly to discuss with them the annoyance their son has been to the community, the dangers he has opened them up to in a federal level, and his general mental health issues.

I don't expect everyone to support me on this and I'm almost sure many will label me a 'stalker', but as a child psychology and early childhood education major and a member of the foreign affairs division of the South Korean police force I don't see why I need to sit back and pretend this is healthy, much less allow his parents to live in ignorance of his outrageous actions that endanger them daily as his legal guardians.

If you think this is horrible idea, I'll give you to the time it takes me to dig up his legal guardian's cell phone number to give a valid argument against it. Frankly, we're far past "he's just a kid".

This is a horrible idea.  I've been around on the internet long enough to know it's not a good idea to call some 17 year old you stalk online.  This kind of damaging behavior from people like you who think "psychology" gives you the right to meddle in the lives of others as if you really understood them is far too common, all you do is "destroy minds and reduce man to a robotized and drugged state."

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:41:40 AM

This thread was surreal enough without someone channelling L. Ron Hubbard.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: