Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I.Goldstein's charity ponzi  (Read 9947 times)
I.Goldstein

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:46:38 AM

I thought it was entertaining, until it got sad and pathetic.
Everything you said on something awful and your thoroughly backed up forum history is being fine tooth combed. Try to resist saying anything else until we're done as it's time consuming to track every illegal and questionable action with such a small amount of volunteers.

This is just getting creepy. Heh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 03:50:54 AM

How Atlas was allowed to continue on with his suicide threats is beyond me.

I thought you said you were a psych major? You should know that NO ONE who threatens suicide actually ever does it, and those who do feel so alone they never tell anyone. That's practically psych 101. At most he's guilty of being an attention whore  Roll Eyes

Oh, also, totally sucks that SA locked their Bitcoin threat to be private only. I didn't even know they talked about me on there till recently.
I.Goldstein

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:56:25 AM

If anything, Matthew, you are on your way to being sued for defamation. I've never threatened suicide on here.

However, I was suicidal at some points in my life. I won't deny that but to classify that as threats is slander. I have every damn right to express my feelings as they are.
Primitive Caveman

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 04:19:39 AM

Surprised no one else jumped on this, but:

Bitcoinduit is just as illegal as playing Monopoly.

You just admitted that Bitcoin is play money.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 04:22:52 AM

There you go, misinterpreting his post, moving the goalposts and contradicting your own previous statements.

(BFL)^2 < 0
bitleaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 04:37:55 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2011, 04:53:14 AM by bitleaker

So Atlas is going to pay bitcoins for a bit-lawyer to bit-sue a bit-troll and put the bit-troll in bit-prison for bit-slander? Ahahahaha...

Sued for defamation of character? Ahahahaha. Nobody is more guilty of defamation of your character than your good self Atlas.

Are you going to contact Interpol and get Matthew returned to the US for calling a spade a spade? How is your understanding of the Korean legal system? Grin

[edit] Just for the record, I find Matthew creepy as fuck. Carry on. Smiley

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 04:39:21 AM

If anything, Matthew, you are on your way to being sued for defamation. I've never threatened suicide on here.

However, I was suicidal at some points in my life. I won't deny that but to classify that as threats is slander. I have every damn right to express my feelings as they are.

Someone's getting nervous about the phone call. No one else who has been a member of this forum for more than 6 months could possibly forget your weekly suicide thread.

Your understanding of laws is more or less equal to your understanding of everything else. Care to give your definition of slander for the rest of our amusement?
Huh? You sure that you have the right person? The authorities would have been contacted if I had seen that, since I happen to have all of Atlas' information.

You should seriously consider dropping that point. Suicide is too touchy of a subject to remind someone of, especially if they've gotten over it.

johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 04:54:01 AM

So Atlas is going to pay bitcoins for a bit-lawyer to bit-sue a bit-troll and put the bit-troll in bit-prison for bit-slander? Ahahahaha...

Sued for defamation of character? Ahahahaha. Nobody is more guilty of defamation of your character than your good self Atlas.

Are you going to contact Interpol and get Matthew returned to the US for calling a spade a spade? How is your understanding of the Korean legal system? Grin

It's all part of his glaring hypocritic mindset. Although I certainly don't condone slander, he has no idea that no lawyer in the world would take his case given his post history, my legal immigration status, the obvious publicly accessible records to back my statements, not to mention that in order to be prosecuted for libel, his lawyer would need to prove first that I was not under the belief the statements were true e.g. I would have to have purposely and knowingly lied. He also keeps forgetting he is a minor. Minors don't sue-- their parents do. I know you can't stand following the law, but even in your delusional world surely you accept that you're only 17 and not quite yet a randian super hero.

I wonder how long it will take Atlas to break down and beg me not to tattle on him.

Ahh yes, the man who by his own words is picking on a mentally unstable youth.  So big, so brave.

Honestly, do you have anything better to do?  Or do you go the extra mile to demonstrate how much of a douche you are?

You know what, you don't gotta answer.

I already know   Grin

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Primitive Caveman

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:19:07 AM

There you go, misinterpreting his post, moving the goalposts and contradicting your own previous statements.

How's that? Tell me how I've misinterpreted the post. Explain how Atlas saying bitconduit is just as legal as monopoly (a board game where nothing of actual value is at stake, and you use a fake currency) can be construed any other way except that bitcoins do not count as real money. Or do you consider monopoly money to be a real form of currency?

Also, what goal posts did I move? How did I contradict myself? Did you even quote the right person?
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:04:47 AM

Holy fucking shit Matthew, what the hell is wrong with you.  Just drop this shit.  Take your own advice,

That is enough of the childish posting

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 07:19:30 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2011, 08:17:48 AM by repentance

Oh, also, totally sucks that SA locked their Bitcoin threat to be private only. I didn't even know they talked about me on there till recently.

They lock the forums about once a month in an attempt to get people to register.  It will be open again soon.

And holy shit.  I come back from work and this thread has really gone down the rabbit hole.

FFS Matthew, take a break from obsessing about Atlas and go prepare some tough questions for your interview with MagicalTux.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
repentance

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 10:37:08 AM

FFS Matthew, take a break from obsessing about Atlas and go prepare some tough questions for your interview with MagicalTux.

Can I obsess about Atlas after I do my Tuxwork? Plllleeeeease?

I doubt that me or anyone else saying "no" would make the slightest bit of difference to whether or not you're going to continue obsessing over Atlas.  Whether you want to rescue him, punish him or a bit of both, this is one drama I suspect is going to play out to an inevitably bitter end.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 11:11:31 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2011, 11:59:00 AM by greyhawk

Wow. I'm all for having drama for drama's sake. But this is getting wayyyyyyy to far into obsessive stalker territory. And I say this as a goon, an anon and a bernd (so i'm not exactly one of the "nice guys" on the net).

If you were doing this to Atlas in real life, Matthew, he could get a restraining order against you faster than you could say "Ohay guys, what's with the handcuffs?"
repentance

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 11:39:21 AM

Wow. I'm all for having drama for drama's sake. But this is getting wayyyyyyy to far into obsessive stalker territory. And I say this a goon, an anon and a bernd (so i'm not exactly one of the "nice guys" on the net).

I've seen way more internet detecting and doxing of fellow members here than I've ever seen on SA, to be honest. 

greyhawk

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 11:55:01 AM

Wow. I'm all for having drama for drama's sake. But this is getting wayyyyyyy to far into obsessive stalker territory. And I say this a goon, an anon and a bernd (so i'm not exactly one of the "nice guys" on the net).

I've seen way more internet detecting and doxing of fellow members here than I've ever seen on SA, to be honest. 

It was way worse in the early days on SA. I'm an original '01 and we were Matthew-style creepy back then, with what people found out about and did to other people. We've become much more civilized since then.
greyhawk

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 12:03:40 PM

Teach me. I want to learn to fashion tools. These rocks suck and I keep chipping my nails.

Okay. Lesson 1: Stop bothering people IRL.

There is no lesson 2.
repentance

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 12:06:34 PM

Teach me. I want to learn to fashion tools. These rocks suck and I keep chipping my nails.

Why on earth aren't you asking 4 chan if you're a channer?  They're still into internet detection, doxing people and harassing them in real life.  They'd probably track down whatever you wanted to know just for shit and giggles.

Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 01:01:29 PM

Matthew, since this is what you do for a living, please post your supervisor's phone number.
Explodicle

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 01:25:06 PM

Matthew, since this is what you do for a living, please post your supervisor's phone number.

What would be hilarious is if I responded with Atlas's phone number.

lol I'm glad you take this as seriously as I do Wink
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 02:12:16 PM

Am I the only one who finds Matthew's almost romantic ("I care about his well being so much!") obsession with Atlas to be creepier than Bruce's (alleged) obsession with Thai boys? (Or my obsession with naked Chester pics on coffee tables?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: