Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: I.Goldstein's charity ponzi  (Read 9947 times)
I.Goldstein

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:04:29 PM

Matthew, I'll give you one final chance before you embarrass yourself.

I haven't aggressed against nor defrauded a single individual. You have nothing on me. I am absolutely spotless. However, what you are doing here can only tarnish your record.

Feel free to reconsider your decisions and plans at any time. You can't hurt me but you can certainly hurt yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:23:28 PM

You two are just making it worse for the both of you. Have you considered calling each other to resolve this?

Matthew, what you're doing in this thread is a low blow. You are already aware of my opinion about it.

Atlas, Matthew seems like a nice person, and since he's giving his time away to you so freely, you should consider taking advantage of his free counseling when he calls you. Otherwise, try finding someone in real life to help you out. You need to get out of this state of denial.

This post does not represent the opinion of the moderation staff of Bitcointalk.org.

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 03:24:19 PM

Am I the only one who finds Matthew's almost romantic ("I care about his well being so much!") obsession with Atlas to be creepier than Bruce's (alleged) obsession with Thai boys? (Or my obsession with naked Chester pics on coffee tables?)
It's not even as complicated as all that. He's just the biggest windmill atm and I'm a professional and extremely convincing troll.

Just be glad I'm not on you, because for a guy who jacks off to animals you're hardly a challenge.

Considering you can't call my parents, I beg to differ  Grin

Also, bonus points for Don Quixote reference.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:26:17 PM

You two are just making it worse for the both of you. Have you considered calling each other to resolve this?

Matthew, what you're doing in this thread is a low blow. You are already aware of my opinion about it.

Atlas, Matthew seems like a nice person, and since he's giving his time away to you so freely, you should consider taking advantage of his free counseling when he calls you. Otherwise, try finding someone in real life to help you out. You need to get out of this state of denial.

This post does not represent the opinion of the moderation staff of Bitcointalk.org.

Maged, you're wrong.
bitleaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:28:29 PM

Maged, you're wrong.

Denial Detected
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:40:13 PM

Maged, you're wrong.

Denial Detected
Show me one victim of my purported crimes.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 05:45:00 PM

Maged, you're wrong.

Denial Detected

Considering ones mental state is VERY subjective, I'll say you're both wrong. And insane.
bitleaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 05:56:40 PM

It depends how you class victim. You could say that the person who had to jump through hoops to get their refund after donating BTC to one of your failed projects was a victim. You could say that the person who won your 'Win 100BTC No Questions Asked' thread was a victim when you refused to pay them and you closed the thread. You could say anyone who has wasted time working with you on your many projects are victims, sucked in by your 'vision'.

Asking me for 'proof of victims' without commenting about your denial also adds weight to the proof that you are in total denial. Think about it Wink
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:01:46 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2011, 06:11:48 PM by I.Goldstein

It depends how you class victim. You could say that the person who had to jump through hoops to get their refund after donating BTC to one of your failed projects was a victim. You could say that the person who won your 'Win 100BTC No Questions Asked' thread was a victim when you refused to pay them and you closed the thread. You could say anyone who has wasted time working with you on your many projects are victims, sucked in by your 'vision'.

Asking me for 'proof of victims' without commenting about your denial also adds weight to the proof that you are in total denial. Think about it Wink
They didn't jump through any hoops. They didn't even bother to send me an email. All they did was call for my attention by making new threads. That is not how you ask for a refund. I refunded him immediately once I happened to catch the mess he was making. I was the victim. He falsely tarnished my reputation. He made it look like he had personally contacted me for a refund when he had not.

Nobody won that thread. So moot point.

Nobody has committed to working with me on one of my projects.

No victims.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:14:10 PM

I'm a victim. I'm still waiting for that BTC you owe me for that "Whoever posts last" thread where you kept changing the rules in retrospect so you wouldn't have to pay out.
I.Goldstein

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:15:40 PM

I'm a victim. I'm still waiting for that BTC you owe me for that "Whoever posts last" thread where you kept changing the rules in retrospect so you wouldn't have to pay out.
Semantic loopholes are disingenuous. You're no victim. You're just a conniving fraud.

No victims.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:16:59 PM

Semantic loopholes are disingenuous. You're no victim. You're just a conniving fraud.

So I've officially been recognized as a Bitcoiner.   Cheesy
beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:41:32 PM

Similarities are mere coincidence:

Monty Python - The Argument Sketch - Live at the Hollywood Bowl
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 07:41:14 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojrQq6yc_2w

Danzou

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 08:15:35 PM

No victims.
No victims.
Maybe try 64 point font and italics next time, it'll make it even more real to you.

I don't think you're as bad as many would imply, and certainly don't deserve Matthew Wright's creepy ass stalking. But Atlas, you made up a fake backstory as a horse trader for your I. Goldstein account. That was a lie, intended to obscure the facts from people about the risks in investing with you. You probably would have many victims of this dishonest practice if you weren't always called out every time you make a thread.

You're just a kid with some dumb ideas about business and naivetee about economics. You're not a monster and you aren't victimizing anybody.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 08:35:54 PM

So I've officially been recognized as a Bitcoiner.   Cheesy

holy shit lol
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 08:42:03 PM

Can you guys hurry up and post the next round of this internet bitch fight?  I have to go to work in a couple of hours and I need my morning drama fix before I leave.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:06:07 PM

Can you guys hurry up and post the next round of this internet bitch fight?  I have to go to work in a couple of hours and I need my morning drama fix before I leave.

Bump. Only an hour and forty-five minutes before repentance has to go to work. Help a fellow BT'er.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2011, 09:13:36 PM

Bump. Only an hour and forty-five minutes before repentance has to go to work. Help a fellow BT'er.

Let me try...

WHO CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ATLAS ALONE?!!

If you keep bullying him, I'M JUST GONNA KILL MYSELF!!! And then I'll kill all you too! That'll show you!
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 09:15:28 PM

Let me try...

WHO CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ATLAS ALONE?!!

If you keep bullying him, I'M JUST GONNA KILL MYSELF!!! And then I'll kill all you too! That'll show you!

There's nothing like a typo in 18 point red.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: