Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CDRX - INTRODUCING A FUNDAMENTAL SHIFT IN GLOBAL FINANCIAL MARKETS  (Read 18338 times)
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:54:56 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:03:35 PM by AmaZixOfficial

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AmaZixOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:28:50 PM by AmaZixOfficial

reserved for future updates

chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

With the help of technology and experience from Goldman Sachs-backed Circle, Vitalik Buterin-backed Clearmatics, regulators and major global banks, CDRX is introducing a fundamental shift in global financial markets — starting with equities, followed by bonds and derivatives.

At CDRX we have integrated blockchain technology with a product born from more than 100 years of combined banking experience, spanning front, middle and back office, technology, risk, legal and regulatory expertise — the Crypto Depository Receipt (CDR).

You can read more on the matter in this article here: 🔍🔍 https://medium.com/@cdrx/8-reasons-cdrs-are-blockchains-killer-app-7899446c7757
evelyn69

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Hey folks, good to see things kicking off in here!

To make sure you are getting all posts from the CDRX team, make sure you get to Telegram and join the announcement group.

Here is the link! https://t.me/cdrxnews

Smiley Wink
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Hello CDRX Fans! 🎉

The team has a Friday present for you! Sneak peek video of the CDRX platform 🚀

👉🏻It is test data only, don't be alarmed!
👉🏻The team had to slow down the data for the video!

Check it out here 👇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9zrnmoZEmA

Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe if you like what you see! 🎉
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:04 PM

The CDRs could still be in their infancy, just like any other blockchain space. The CDRX Has a Very Bold Vision, but i think yet a good option for investors to look into.
Blakmanta

Activity: 48
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:45:05 PM

The CDRs could still be in their infancy, just like any other blockchain space. The CDRX Has a Very Bold Vision, but i think yet a good option for investors to look into.
Greetings icohunter1024  Grin,

Thank you for your faith in CDRX!
iamgekko

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

Hello CDRX community,

The CDRX team is happy to bring you this freshly minted Medium article from their blog. Written by the team's very own CTO, Matthew Spittle!

Inside the mind of a low latency developer (Part 1) 🖱⌨️💡

Developing this sort of platform is our home ground and is something we have plenty of experience in. For me personally this is due to spending a large part of my career in one of the fastest markets — inter-bank FX.

👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/blog-inside-the-mind-of-a-low-latency-developer-part-1-12e27f16eb8b
iamgekko

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Greetings CDRX community! 👋

For those who like quizzes. Join us on our telegram channel for a different quiz question 3 times each day, every day - fastest answer wins! Starting today!💥

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 🤓🤓🤓

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Each question will have a unique hashtag and participants will have to submit their answers using the same hashtag. If the hashtag of the question is #1 then you must start your response using #1. Please see the example below:

Question: #1 Do crypto depository receipts (CDRs) give you a legal right to a stock/bond, or just reference them?

Your response: #1 CDRs give you a legal ownership of a stock/bond [full answer for the master quiz player would also state that the stock/bond is held on the token holders' behalf by a depository bank/trust]

💰 Please note that the prize will only be given to the FIRST person to answer a question correctly.

🔑 Prizes will be distributed 14 days after the completion of the Token Sale.

⚡️ You will have MANY chances to win a prize 🚀

Good luck and may you all be quiz masters!
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

Website looks very primitively, not much information can be found there. It's critical to have as much important information as possible on your website, website is the first place researchers visit and to be honest I wouldn't do any further research after seeing your website. You want to disrupt trillions equity market but can't build a nice website with presentations? Is there any sneek peak of future exchange? Or its whitepaper project?

Team looks solid, experienced executives and developers.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Website looks very primitively, not much information can be found there. It's critical to have as much important information as possible on your website, website is the first place researchers visit and to be honest I wouldn't do any further research after seeing your website. You want to disrupt trillions equity market but can't build a nice website with presentations? Is there any sneek peak of future exchange? Or its whitepaper project?

Maybe because this is a new project that will continue to grow, I think we have to wait for some information to be updated in the near future.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Hey Dasengineer,

As mentioned in this thread, this is still a very new project. You are right that the team is solid though!

You should join CDRX on Telegram. There are links to all their other media platforms and general discussions there about the project.

https://t.me/cdrxchange

Grin
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations the winners of yesterday's quiz.

🔥It's another beautiful day and of course we'll be dropping 3 questions on Telegram at Random times during the day.😊

🏆 The fastest to answer correctly wins 20 CDRX tokens so do well to stay tuned on there!!😉

You can take a moment to read CDRX Whitepaper to prepare for the quiz right here: https://cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf

Join CDRX Telegram group right here: https://t.me/cdrxchange
chickaboom

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Just a reminder everyone, don't forget about the quizzes, CDRX tokens and bragging rights are at stake!!🙌🙌

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 💪💪💪

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Each question will have a unique hashtag and participants will have to submit their answers using the same hashtag. If the hashtag of the question is #1 then you must start your response using #1. Please see the example below:

Question: #1 Do crypto depository receipts (CDRs) give you a legal right to a stock/bond, or just reference them?

Your response: #1 CDRs give you a legal ownership of a stock/bond [full answer for the master quiz player would also state that the stock/bond is held on the token holders' behalf by a depository bank/trust]

💰 Please note that the prize will only be given to the FIRST person to answer a question correctly.

Join the group, get to interact with the team and also participate in the new contest at https://t.me/cdrxchange Thank you! Wink Cool
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

all the current ico projects are really good and interesting but all of them also depend on the team involved in them if they are active and always try to work fully for this project, surely success will be achieved easily.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

Just a reminder everyone, don't forget about the quizzes, CDRX tokens and bragging rights are at stake!!🙌🙌

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 💪💪💪

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Join the group, get to interact with the team and also participate in the new contest at https://t.me/cdrxchange Thank you! Wink Cool

a very interesting project with an interesting marketing idea too, with a quiz like that I think there will be lots of enthusiastic participants to follow it and I think in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and good luck.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

a very interesting project with an interesting marketing idea too, with a quiz like that I think there will be lots of enthusiastic participants to follow it and I think in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and good luck.
Well, if the team uses different types of marketing, it means that they are serious. Because, today it is difficult to attract attention. It happens that a decent project with a good idea is not gaining the right amount of investors. I think the team is monitoring this situation.
chickaboom

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

Well, if the team uses different types of marketing, it means that they are serious. Because, today it is difficult to attract attention. It happens that a decent project with a good idea is not gaining the right amount of investors. I think the team is monitoring this situation.

Hi there and thanks a lot for your support, the team appreciates every one of their supporters. It's a given that the team is taking every aspect into consideration, their marketing model is indeed good and will make a difference long term. As to the current situation, the whole market is bearish and sentiment not great overall regarding projects and that is somewhat expected. That doesn't mean it will continue to be so forever  Grin It comes down to delivering products and gaining traction and real adoption.
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I agree with you, the website is still poor in information, for some reviewers it will be difficult to determine their value proportionally, the dream of the development team should reflect what is in their home. I hope this will soon be overcome by the development team.
chickaboom

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I agree with you, the website is still poor in information, for some reviewers it will be difficult to determine their value proportionally, the dream of the development team should reflect what is in their home. I hope this will soon be overcome by the development team.

The team is working on this, Kaisa. But thank you for your feedback, it is always welcome! If you have any questions, please join https://t.me/cdrxchange 😊
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:55:53 PM

Dear Community,
We are proud to share this article with you:

Crypto Depository Receipts: New Take on an Old Solution Can Drastically Change Equity Ownership & Issuance

"Equity and debt markets are unquestionably among the most popular and long-established markets worldwide. However, they still suffer from a number of significant drawbacks and inefficiencies, including high transaction costs (brokerage fees or expenses related to liquidity) and administrative expenses, slow settlement through the process of traditional equity ownership (from exchange delays to registration), and lots of cumbersome paperwork."

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/crypto-depository-receipts-new-take-on-an-old-solution-can-drastically-change-equity-ownership--issuance/
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:47:55 PM

a project that is very good and very interesting with a fairly large allocation. Hopefully the CDRX project can achieve what is developed for the future of crypto and hopefully the project will run smoothly. and I see the project that handles Amazix always gets good responses from many people. I hope the project is a big success.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

a project that is very good and very interesting with a fairly large allocation. Hopefully the CDRX project can achieve what is developed for the future of crypto and hopefully the project will run smoothly. and I see the project that handles Amazix always gets good responses from many people. I hope the project is a big success.
It seems like that, this project will be a lot of support and many are interested in joining, I also hope that in the future this project will run smoothly and achieve the targeted results, with high enthusiasm and cohesiveness from the team will provide satisfactory results.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

Thank you, everyone, for your support!
chickaboom

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

Dear CDRX Fans 👋

The team is excited to share with you this fantastic and in-depth review by Cryptoguru1! 💥🔥💥

CDRX- Bringing “Crypto Depository Receipts” (CDRs) to revolutionise the equity ownership and issuance model 🚀

Check out this amazing article here👇

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptoguru1/cdrx-bringing-crypto-depository-receipts-cdrs-to-revolutionise-the-equity-ownership-and-issuance-model
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Great article about CDRX on Techbullion!

Buying Apple Stocks with only $10
CDR's can make it happen! This is just great technology

Read all about it here:
https://www.techbullion.com/want-to-buy-apple-stock-with-10-cdrs-can-make-that-happen/

Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

Great article about CDRX on Techbullion!

Buying Apple Stocks with only $10
CDR's can make it happen! This is just great technology

Read all about it here:
https://www.techbullion.com/want-to-buy-apple-stock-with-10-cdrs-can-make-that-happen/

Thank you for sharing! 🙏
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Greetings everyone! Show some support and follow us here:

Telegram Chat: https://t.me/cdrxchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cdrxchange
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/cdrx.io
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cdrx.io
Line: https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40isj7527f
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/cdrxchange
Medium: https://medium.com/@cdrx
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbnWLu5v8DbAiBlmfgerJQA
Kakao: https://open.kakao.com/o/gsrgUAZ
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030690.new#new

FIEX

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

Check out this recent article published by Coin Announcer:

CDRX is Bridging the Gap Between the Crypto Market and $600tn Global Securities Market

CDRX bridges the gap between crypto markets and traditional markets, by securitizing equity-based tokens and allowing them to trade on a singular exchange.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Read all about it here 📎📖:
https://www.coinannouncer.com/cdrx-is-bridging-the-gap-between-the-crypto-market-and-600tn-global-securities-market/
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:35:08 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 10:52:38 PM by Felicisimoiii

Indiegogo Platform Hosts First Equity ICO Securing $18M for Elevated Returns

A small but important step for securitised tokens: now imagine this is the $600tn of financial market issuance that CDRX can convert into securitised tokens shortly after receiving regulatory approval.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/10/10/indiegogo-platform-hosts-first-equity-ico-securing-18m-for-elevated-returns/
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

"Crypto is no longer an idea looking for a purpose, CDRs now replace traditional equities, democratising both ownership and execution"

Read more about this on our whitepaper here: https://cdrx.io/docs/wp/whitepaper-en.pdf
chickaboom

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Hi there awesome CDRX community👋👋

The team would like to share some exceptional news with everyone. The TGE dates are as follows:

Private sale: OPEN
Pre-sale starts: 5-Nov-18
Crowdsale starts: 19-Nov-18

Please read more on this subject in this medium article from the team 👉👉👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-tge-dates-1da9d0ec3603

Don't forget to also join the telegram group at https://t.me/cdrxchange to interact with both the team and other fans of the project 🙌🙌
iamgekko

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:32:48 AM

Dear Community,
We are excited to share a Medium Article with you all!

"Crypto upstart eats Wall Street"

"Disruption of the equity markets and the financial markets at large has been nipping at the heels of established players what with the increasing adoption of blockchain technology and other ahead-of-the-curve capabilities developed by upstart fintech companies.
 Enter CDRX, a flag-bearer of this revolutionary movement, which has engineered a novel product known as CDRs or Crypto Depository Receipts that look set to upend the equity markets, and in time, credit and derivatives markets."

https://medium.com/@sammichaels_85717/crypto-upstart-eats-wall-street-627fb34159f1
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Greetings CDRX community,

Check out this video from Crypto Rich on how to make money in stocks and cryptos with cryptos. How to invest in companies like Amazon using cryptos. 📉📈📝

📹 https://youtu.be/0Gtg_f05mAc
chickaboom

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Hi awesome CDRX community 👋👋

The project got a nice mention recently in Cryptodisrupt.com, who noticed CDRX is preparing to launch an international exchange for their Crypto Depository Receipt products.

"CDRX’s platform is also designed to handle just about any other kind of token as well, which makes their business model viable regardless of how slowly regulators allow the integration of CDRs. They will be joining a number of other exchanges that seem to be tapping into a real need. Coinbase has been able to grow into a multi-billion dollar company, which is a good signal for the crypto-exchange business model."

You can read more about it following this link 👉👉👉 https://cryptodisrupt.com/cdrx-develops-trading-platform-for-cdrs/

Also, please make sure to join the telegram group at https://t.me/cdrxchange to interact with both the team and other fans of the project Wink
chickaboom

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:58:01 AM

Dear CDRX Fans 👋!! The team is excited to introduce the CDRX SMARTDROP CAMPAIGN! 💫🔥⭐️

A total of 750.000 tokens (with an equivalent value, based on current Ether value, of $375.000) will be allocated to the SmartDrop.

Learn all about it here:

👉 Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037716.msg46253941#msg46253941

👉 Moon forum: https://www.moonforum.net/showthread.php?6714-SMARTDROP-CDRX-FUNDAMENTAL-SHIFT-IN-GLOBAL-FINANCIAL-MARKETS-375K&p=38611#post38611
FIEX

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Great to see the full benefits of CDRs starting to catch on - it is not just a win for investors, its also a win for issuers as well! 🎉🎉

Read the full article here on Medium:
https://medium.com/@BountyBase/benefits-of-cdrs-and-native-issuance-to-token-issuers-c3e8e69159f6

What Makes CDRs and Native Issuance So Effective?

The CDR is a securitized, digital representation of an underlying share (or bond). Each CDR is securitized and backed one-for-one by a share or bond held by the custodian. The owner of the CDR has legal ownership to an underlying security held in a depository bank on their behalf. Mechanically, it is similar to a currency-backed stable coin.

BestKait

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

Hello everyone!

Back in September, this great article was published about CDRX on Returns. In case you missed it, we thought to bring this great stuff back to your attention. Take a look if you haven’t already!

Apple, Google and Amazon securitised tokens to begin trading on CDRX from 2019

https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=51587

Grin
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

CDRX — Blockchain Technology in the Traditional Securities Market

CDRX.IO is a platform that will bring blockchain technologies into the traditional stock market. CDRX is a decentralized platform that integrates security tokens tied to real assets of companies.

Each security token is a CDR (Crypto Depository Receipts). Thanks to the CDR, each token has the same rights as shares (bonds) — the right to receive dividends, vote, etc. All operations will take place with pairs of security-tokens linked to shares and other cryptocurrencies on their own CDRX exchange. There will also be added securitized cryptocurrencies such as: ETH, BTC and XRP.

Read more: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/cdrx-blockchain-technology-in-the-traditional-securities-market-43a6c5263734

BestKait

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Hey folks! We’re back with another helping of news for you! Check out his article posted by Forbes this week.

DTCC Shows Private Blockchain Can Handle US Equity Trade Volumes

Currently, public blockchains supporting crypto-currencies operate at single or double digit per second performance, which until now was the only indication of the potential volume that a private DLT might be able to support,” the DTCC said in its announcement.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2018/10/16/dtcc-shows-private-blockchain-can-handle-us-equity-trade-volumes/#6e4c25792380
iamgekko

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Hey CDRX friends!🙂👋 The team is very excited to share this recent publication from BLOCKONIMI!

Crypto Depository Receipts (CDRs) Could Change Debt & Equity Settlement for the Better

While the crypto market has been under pressure all year, cryptocurrencies are probably here to stay. CDRs can also be used to safely trade cryptos, and offer a level of security that many unregulated exchanges can’t match. In the same way that a stock or bond could be converted to a CDR, any crypto could also follow the same path to becoming tradeable via a CDR. 📝📰🙋🏼

https://blockonomi.com/crypto-depository-receipts/
iamgekko

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:55:21 AM

Greetings all👋,

🔹Don't forget to follow The CDRX Instagram page🔹

Trade tokenised shares and bonds cheaper and quicker than ever before! #cdrx #cdrxchange #cdrx.io #fintech #blockchain

https://www.instagram.com/cdrx.io/
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

Hey CDRX friends!🙂👋 The team is very excited to share this recent publication from BLOCKONIMI!

Crypto Depository Receipts (CDRs) Could Change Debt & Equity Settlement for the Better

While the crypto market has been under pressure all year, cryptocurrencies are probably here to stay. CDRs can also be used to safely trade cryptos, and offer a level of security that many unregulated exchanges can’t match. In the same way that a stock or bond could be converted to a CDR, any crypto could also follow the same path to becoming tradeable via a CDR. 📝📰🙋🏼

Your words seem to be very interesting but my concern is daily we are hearing much negative news about the cryptocurrency ban but still people actively trading the cryptocurrency without any problems. Whether governments will consider the cryptos or not we have to wait and see.
iamgekko

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:02:42 AM

We would like to share with everyone  this article on the future of stock trading and how CDRX is an integral part of it 🔆🔆🔆

Backed by sophisticated technology, blockchain can potentially disrupt every institution in some way. Blockchain offers huge potential for trading, securities lending, repo and margin financing and monitoring systemic risk.

No one knew when Google started that it would destroy Alta Vista and eat Yahoo’s lunch. No one knew that eBay would leave OnSale in the dust or that a startup called Facebook would kill off Friendster and MySpace. Investors certainly didn’t, which is why they spread their money around, hoping that some of it would stick to a business with a real product in an entirely new market environment. If I were a betting man, I’d bet on CDRX.

You can read more by following this link👇👇👇

https://medium.com/@zungybungy/future-of-stock-trading-f857d9896aef
iamgekko

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

Your words seem to be very interesting but my concern is daily we are hearing much negative news about the cryptocurrency ban but still people actively trading the cryptocurrency without any problems. Whether governments will consider the cryptos or not we have to wait and see.

Hey onebtcforlife! First off, thank you for your support 😉 And yes, regardless of the few negative remarks or news about cryptos, as you said people still trade round the globe. The fact is, it's still early days and there are a lot of ways to go for the crypto space and it is bound to evolve too. So whether governments will consider or adopt it,is something we'll have to wait and see. Stay tuned Smiley
BestKait

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

Hey folks! We have another news piece for you to check out!

Crypto Depository Receipts: New Take on an Old Solution Can Drastically Change Equity Ownership & Issuance

CDRs feature all the benefits of conventional equity ownership and issuance without the drawbacks and can thus make life much easier for both investors and issuers. Apart from leveraging the high speed, transparency, and immutability of blockchain, they will help to reduce costs significantly. For instance, there will no longer be a need to conduct regular meetings of shareholders, pay numerous accountants, or maintain a share register. Many routine corporate actions can be eliminated or automated. Since CDRs are issued on the blockchain, smart contracts embedded in them will enable the automated distribution of dividends and permit online voting, drastically reducing the current costs associated with these actions (which run into millions of dollars).

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/crypto-depository-receipts-new-take-on-an-old-solution-can-drastically-change-equity-ownership--issuance/ 

Cheesy
chickaboom

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

Happy Saturday to everyone! 👋 Today we have another great article to share with you:

CDRs Will Allow Fractional Ownership of Top Stocks Like Apple and Amazon

By harnessing the power of blockchain, CDRX drastically reduces the transaction costs, administration, settlement time and cut down on most of the corporate actions that simply cause delays. Voting and announcements will be handled through smart contracts and fractional ownership means small scale investors, who are not able to participate in the traditional market, can now have a chance to own a fraction of stock, such as Apple or Amazon.

You can read more about it following this link 👇👇👇

https://www.techbullion.com/cdrs-will-allow-fractional-ownership-of-top-stocks-like-apple-and-amazon/

Also, if you haven't already, please join the project's telegram channel at https://t.me/cdrxchange  Smiley Wink
BestKait

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Hey folks! We love keeping you reading! Check out this post on Coin Announcer if you haven’t already!

CDRX is Bridging the Gap Between the Crypto Market and $600tn Global Securities Market

CDRX is a multi purpose platform, which offers its very own unique exchange. The exchange is linked to the global securities market. Once you register and start trading on it, you can be connected to the $600 trillion global securities market.
https://www.coinannouncer.com/cdrx-is-bridging-the-gap-between-the-crypto-market-and-600tn-global-securities-market/

Smiley Wink
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:04:30 PM

Dear CDRX Community! When I studied the company CDRX, I saw that it has great startups in the future and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of CDRX!
    For more information, see in my review all the nice views   https://youtu.be/tmDw6wF6uEI
In addition I shared in the twitter I will be grateful to everyone for retweet All Thanks   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/1051475120265592832

Blakmanta

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Greetings all  Grin,

We are super excited to share with you all the high score that CDRX received from ICOBench https://icobench.com/ico/cdrx
chickaboom

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

Hi awesome CDRX community 👋

We are very happy to share with everyone that CDRX has been listed by Trackico with an excellent 4.6 rating! ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Please check it out here: 👇👇

https://www.trackico.io/ico/cdrx/

If you haven't already, please join the project's telegram channel at https://t.me/cdrxchange   Smiley
kojektea

Activity: 2254
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:15:47 AM

Without wanting to say too much - questions that are often asked, now also have been answered by DTCC
This is very good and this member makes members happy for the respones and services they make
chickaboom

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

Hey CDRX community 👋

The team is happy to share with everyone the following announcement:

CDRX Welcomes Lex Sokolin to Advisory Board ⭐️⭐️

CDRX has secured to its Advisory Board a distinguished crypto community figure who is also a top contributor to the Wall Street Journal, CNBC, and Reuters.

Please read more about it here: 👇👇

https://cryptovest.com/news/cdrx-welcomes-lex-sokolin-to-advisory-board/

Also please make sure to join the project's telegram channel at https://t.me/cdrxchange  Wink Cool
iamgekko

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Hello CDRX Fans 👋

Check out this awesome interview with David Ward, CEO of CDRX! 💥💥

🔍What CDRX stands for?
🔍CDR Product/CDRX Exchange explained.
🔍How CDR compares to ADR?
🔍Who are the team members and what's their experience?
🔍What is the difference between CDRX and other exchanges?

And other cool features of the CDR token explained in the video below👇👇👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcgaQnyfwKg
BestKait

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

Hello all! Hope the community is doing great Cheesy

The CDRX team is very excited to bring this piece of news to you guys!

"Have you ever turned on the news and watched the financial section? Apple Inc., the maker of iPhone’s current stock price is hovering around USD 220, Google Class A stocks are touching USD 1200 and Amazon is even higher at 1900 odd Dollars. Has there ever been a slight regret that you should have bought the shares when they were cheaper, or that you might not ever be able to make it as big as heavy investors because you can’t afford to get a single share?

With major corporations running their business successfully, big investors are on the lookout to trade in for the shares and earn some heavy money through dividends. The even increasing stock value of successful companies mean that ordinary people, with not much of a big investment, cannot afford to buy these shares. Eventually, they are left to trade and transfer shares of little value and are effectively cut off from big stocks.

CDRX is a decentralized platform that has the perfect solution to the problem."

Read More https://www.techbullion.com/want-to-buy-apple-stock-with-10-cdrs-can-make-that-happen/ Smiley

chickaboom

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

We would like to share with everyone this article on the benefits of CDRs and Native Issuance to Token Issuers 🔆🔆🔆

In addition to the benefits that CDRs and native issuance provide to the investor, through companies such as the startup CDRX, issuers also receive benefits that were otherwise unavailable before blockchain. They include:

🔸Operational and administrative cost reduction
🔸Asset servicing efficiencies
🔸Significant efficiency gains in cash distribution (dividends and coupon payments)

Find out more in the medium article below👇

https://medium.com/@BountyBase/benefits-of-cdrs-and-native-issuance-to-token-issuers-c3e8e69159f6
FIEX

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Hi community!

An introduction to CDRs from an issuers perspective - lowering costs, increasing efficiency and all but eliminating errors.
Great new video!!

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:29 PM

This project is a nice concept but the question I have about this project is what is the role of blockchain technology here, it is becoming a norm now that every other project jump on the hype in the space which seems to be the security tokens just like the days of smart contract and at the end of the day nothing concrete out there to justify the fund raising and investors end up losing money

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Blakmanta

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:11:35 PM

This project is a nice concept but the question I have about this project is what is the role of blockchain technology here, it is becoming a norm now that every other project jump on the hype in the space which seems to be the security tokens just like the days of smart contract and at the end of the day nothing concrete out there to justify the fund raising and investors end up losing money
Greetings disconnectme  Smiley,

The blockchain replaces traditional share/asset registers.  It is an integral part of the efficiency gains.  It means records cannot be lost, faked, amended, stolen, duplicated etc.  Traditional share registers are held and updated by each listed company (or its agents).
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:34:55 PM

A good thing then is that the project is building a platform for trading botht utility and security so investors can have more options and confidence to join.
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:15:06 PM

Dear Community,

We are excited to bring you this recent article from Blockchain Magazine:

Benefits of CDRs and Native Issuance to Token Issuers

https://blockchainmagazine.net/benefits-of-cdr-and-native-issuance-to-token-issuers/
BestKait

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

Dear Community,

Bitcoin Meets the NYSE and FTSE - Interview with CDRX.io CTO

This ICO allows crypto investors to diversify their holdings by investing in stocks that are tokenised on the blockchain. The CTO explains all in this interview.

https://youtu.be/V7UaTRP4PSY

Wink
iamgekko

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

Hi awesome CDRX community 👋

We are delighted to share with everyone this extensive review done by the Icoexaminer  who awarded the project a 88% rating 💥💥💥

Most commentators covering the subject agree: the future of finance is set for tokenisation. Blockchain technology is a natural candidate for streamlining existing financial services. What form that will take precisely is anyone's guess. CDRX is setting out to define that landscape.

Please check it out here: 👇👇

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-reviews/cdrx/
chickaboom

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Just a reminder everyone, don't forget about the quizzes, CDRX tokens and bragging rights are at stake!!💪🙌 Questions coming throughout the day, don't miss them!!☺️✌️

For those who like prizes, here's your chance to become a master quiz player 🤓🤓🤓

Here is how it works:

⚙️ There will be 3 quizzes posted at random times every day, containing only one question. The first person to answer each question correctly will win 20 CDRX tokens.  All correct answers win admiration from the CDRX staff and moderators!

Good luck and may you all be quiz masters! Wink Cheesy

To take part, please join the project's telegram channel at https://t.me/cdrxchange
BestKait

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Hello folks, hope you are all doing well

We have the new great publication from Cryptovest to share with you about CDRX! Take a look!

CDRX is Bringing Traditional Equity and Crypto Trading Under One Roof

In order to fully realize this vision, CDRX is working on the development of a global exchange for launching, listing, and trading CDRs. The exchange will also support the trading of non-securitized crypto assets like Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC).

Read more: https://cryptovest.com/news/cdrx-is-bringing-traditional-equity-and-crypto-trading-under-one-roof/ 

Smiley Cheesy Wink
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:10:10 AM

Greetings everyone!

We would like to share with you a medium post providing more details on how the funds will be spent,

Disruption of a $600tn industry costs money

Blockchain technology has provided the 21st century technological layer. American Depository Receipts have provided the legal layer. Combined they enable us to offer a solution benefiting investors, issuers and all those wanting to join their ranks — a fundamental change in financial markets.

Read more: https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-why-we-are-raising-funds-8bb5e7f708f5
ribenapurpz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

NXMH, a Belgium-based investment company, has acquired digital currency exchange Bitstamp. Another promising step in the right direction, showing that very successful companies are recognizing the power of blockchain.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-exchange-bitstamp/european-investment-firm-buys-digital-exchange-bitstamp-in-all-cash-deal-idUSKCN1N314I
tsby1988

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

!!! I'm sure everyone is waiting for this !!!

Whitelist is live

You can register for the official CDRX sale here:
English: https://cdrx.io/tge
한국어: https://cdrx.io/kr/tge
简体中文: https://cdrx.io/zh/tge
繁體中文: https://cdrx.io/zhT/tge
日本語: https://cdrx.io/jp/tge
Pyccкий: https://cdrx.io/ru/tge
Tiếng Việt: https://cdrx.io/vn/tge

Also, don't forget our CDRX INVESTOR BONUS CAMPAIGN:
https://www.moonforum.net/showthread.php?6714-SMARTDROP-CDRX-FUNDAMENTAL-SHIFT-IN-GLOBAL-FINANCIAL-MARKETS-375K&p=38611
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Hey everyone 🙌, just a small reminder :

The CDRX Smartdrop is now live!!! ⭐️💫🔥

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5037716.msg46253941#msg46253941

Moon forum: https://www.moonforum.net/showthread.php?6714-SMARTDROP-CDRX-FUNDAMENTAL-SHIFT-IN-GLOBAL-FINANCIAL-MARKETS-375K&p=38611#post38611

Follow one of these links to get more info and participate!☺️
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

Hi All!

Bloomberg reports crypto exchanges are raking in billions of dollars

The top 10 are generating as much $3 million in fees a day, or heading for more than $1 billion per year, according to estimates compiled by Bloomberg using trading volume reported on data tracker CoinMarketCap.com and fee information on the exchanges’ websites.

These exchanges only offer non-securitised tokens. Subject to regulatory approval, CDRX will be offering both non-securitised and securitised tokens! 🚀🚀🚀

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-05/crypto-exchanges-raking-in-billions-emerge-as-kings-of-coins
FIEX

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

Good luck with the TGE!
TGE started today Smiley

Very curious how this will go.

💥 💥 PUBLIC PRESALE IS NOW LIVE 💥 💥

🚀🚀🚀 To contribute, please visit: https://cdrx.io/tge
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:47:16 PM

Good luck with the TGE!
TGE started today Smiley

Very curious how this will go.

💥 💥 PUBLIC PRESALE IS NOW LIVE 💥 💥

🚀🚀🚀 To contribute, please visit: https://cdrx.io/tge

Hello, Fiex, thank you for your kind support.  Grin

Everybody can participate via https://cdrx.io/tge Wink
akbcrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

good team with bright future
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

The platform of CDRX is built for both utility and security trading, that's why investors can have more choice and boost more confidence to join in this platform. Through CDRX, anyone can invest in financial markets, and buy some stocks of any company as much as money as they can afford. It is through conversion of existing equities and bonds into securitised crypto-tokens. Let's watch how this project grows. All best for the team!
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:10:50 PM

Each CDR represents one share, and can be traded in fractional shares of stock, single or double. CDR can be traded directly or directly between two parties. CDR are in testing now. The sale of the presale stage 1 has already started up to 9th with a sizable bonus amounting to 32%, you can learn about their projects at https://cdrx.io/

ribenapurpz

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

In part 1, as you may recall, we saw how some forward-looking regulators had given some encouraging signs for the blockchain and crypto sectors. Now let’s look at the other side of the coin and how CDRX intends to tackle these.

Now for part 2...

https://medium.com/@cdrx/no-token-effort-how-regulators-can-shape-the-blockchain-part-2-d0b4c9c43b2e
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

Is CDRX project really at the moment already raised 19 million $ ? if this is true, this is excellent result, now is a difficult time because most investors have frozen funds in other projects.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

I do not know how CDRX cards will be profitable for investors. Another problem is the large amount of bonus also increases the possibility of price dump when list on exchange. Will the tokens for bounty hunters be locked for a while?
tsby1988

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Is CDRX project really at the moment already raised 19 million $ ? if this is true, this is excellent result, now is a difficult time because most investors have frozen funds in other projects.

$19m of private commitments have already been received.

More about it you can find here:

https://cryptovest.com/news/cdrx-ico-launches-pre-sale-public-sale-to-follow-on-november-19/
tsby1988

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

I do not know how CDRX cards will be profitable for investors. Another problem is the large amount of bonus also increases the possibility of price dump when list on exchange. Will the tokens for bounty hunters be locked for a while?

The bonuses have phased lockups. There are also incentives for larger holders to hold them for longer (some have been announced, some will be announced). The token model is designed to get significantly more valuable as CDRs are released. We would certainly recommend people hold on to their tokens rather than sell
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

https://cryptovest.com/news/cdrx-ico-launches-pre-sale-public-sale-to-follow-on-november-19/
OMG! That really cool news! I hope this project push grow trust for cryptocurrencies. I think security-tokens it's future cryptocurrencies. Maybe all don't understand but time will show.
tsby1988

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

OMG! That really cool news! I hope this project push grow trust for cryptocurrencies. I think security-tokens it's future cryptocurrencies. Maybe all don't understand but time will show.

Thanks for the support, the team really appreciate it.
FIEX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

Is there more news about those raised funds?
Are those funds from a VC or angel investors?
tsby1988

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

Is there more news about those raised funds?
Are those funds from a VC or angel investors?

No more news about it for know. Stay tuned for the new announcements and you will not miss it.
Everything will be shared with you,

here and in the Official CDRX Telegram group: https://t.me/cdrxchange
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

SEC Charges EtherDelta Founder With Operating an Unregistered Exchange. Shocked

When considering the value of a business: looking at a team's regulatory knowledge and experience should be a key point!

CDRX as a team with ex-regulators and good regulatory experience, so you are safe to be onboard.

Stay vigilant, stay secure.
FIEX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

SEC Charges EtherDelta Founder With Operating an Unregistered Exchange. Shocked

When considering the value of a business: looking at a team's regulatory knowledge and experience should be a key point!

CDRX as a team with ex-regulators and good regulatory experience, so you are safe to be onboard.

Stay vigilant, stay secure.

Very curious how this will turn out with EtherDelta.
Doesnt look so good for the founder and other DEX platforms... where will this end.

Great to have those ex-regulators on board Smiley
Thanks for all these updates!
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

Amazing project, the future is already here. Rated 4.7/5 on ICO Bench by 3 experts  Shocked
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

this is very interesting, a lot of bonuses given by the team for this project, surely this strategy will be able to attract a lot of investor interest to join, and I am sure the team will be even more enthusiastic to develop this project to success.

tsby1988

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

CDRX Introduces a New Approach to Asset Securitization: Crypto Depository Receipts (CDRs)

The FinTech company CDRX has announced that it will start offering securitized equity tokens called Crypto Depository Receipts by Q1 2019. The tokens could be a game changer in the equities market by simplifying stock ownership and automating dividend allocation and transfer of ownership processes.

https://blokt.com/news/cdrx-introduces-a-new-approach-to-asset-securitization-crypto-depository-receipts-cdrs
FIEX

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

——————————
CROWDSALE
👉🏻 Crowdsale Starts : November 19 2018
👉🏻 Stay tuned for more information!
——————————

Crowdsale will start in a few hours! Good luck CDRX!
Was checking the platform and you raised $19M USD in private sale but public presale wasnt so popular?

Token-sale funding 19013055.27 USD (Total funding)
So only $13k extra in public presale?
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:00:36 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:15:28 PM by Tarasov1992

——————————
CROWDSALE
👉🏻 Crowdsale Starts : November 19 2018
👉🏻 Stay tuned for more information!
——————————

Crowdsale will start in a few hours! Good luck CDRX!
Was checking the platform and you raised $19M USD in private sale but public presale wasnt so popular?

Token-sale funding 19013055.27 USD (Total funding)
So only $13k extra in public presale?

Hello, Fiex, thank you for your best wishes and kind support! Wink

Correct, $19m of private commitments have already been received. Please refer to https://cryptovest.com/news/cdrx-ico-launches-pre-sale-public-sale-to-follow-on-november-19/
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:18:18 PM

📣 A tech firm announces the intention to list equity on CDRX platform from 2019 📣

The Domain Name Company, a tech company founded in 1996 at the start of the internet boom, has signed an exclusive agreement to list it’s equity on CDRX’s digital asset platform.
The listing will give investors the opportunity to own stakes in a number of premium Domain Names and digital properties.

More information can be found via 👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/tech-firm-announces-intention-to-list-equity-on-cdrx-platform-d754fd8e9b01
tsby1988

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Investment firm announces intention to raise $250m fund on CDRX platform

Find out more about it in the Article! Linked below!

https://medium.com/@cdrx/investment-firm-announces-intention-to-raise-250m-fund-on-cdrx-platform-d4c02fc6da9d
FIEX

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

📣 A tech firm announces the intention to list equity on CDRX platform from 2019 📣

The Domain Name Company, a tech company founded in 1996 at the start of the internet boom, has signed an exclusive agreement to list it’s equity on CDRX’s digital asset platform.
The listing will give investors the opportunity to own stakes in a number of premium Domain Names and digital properties.

More information can be found via 👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/tech-firm-announces-intention-to-list-equity-on-cdrx-platform-d754fd8e9b01

This really is great news!
Congrats about this partnership.

Can you give some examples of those premium domain names or digital properties?
Really curious with domain names are in control of The Domain Name Company

Keep this going!
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:59:45 PM

This really is great news!
Congrats about this partnership.

Can you give some examples of those premium domain names or digital properties?
Really curious with domain names are in control of The Domain Name Company

Keep this going!

Hello, Fiex, as always, appreciate your kind support! Smiley

In regard to particular names, they won't be released until the listing prospectus, as they are kept very private. An example domain is https://sharemarket.com which sale terms were agreed on by CDRX team and The Domain Name Company.
FIEX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

In regard to particular names, they won't be released until the listing prospectus, as they are kept very private. An example domain is https://sharemarket.com which sale terms were agreed on by CDRX team and The Domain Name Company.

I understand.
When they do release some domain names or other digital properties this can gain more momentum for the token sale.

Thanks for the fast responds.
1 more month till the end of the crowdsale! Good luck
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

I understand.
When they do release some domain names or other digital properties this can gain more momentum for the token sale.

Thanks for the fast responds.
1 more month till the end of the crowdsale! Good luck

CDRX to the moon! Grin Thank you, Fiex. Wink
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Hello, dear community! Wink

Let me kindly remind you that we run a quiz in CDRX telegram group daily. Don't miss your chance of earning some rewards for being smart. Grin
Tarasov1992

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

📣 Dear CDRX community,

In addition to daily quizzes, the CDRX team has decided to award the most active and productive community members! 💪

🔥 The most active community member of the week will receive 400 tokens, and

🔥 The most active community member of the whole campaign will receive 2000 tokens!

🕐 The campaign starts today and ends with the end of the token sale on December 22, 2018.

👉 Please mind that only users, who provide value to the conversation will be awarded. 👈

Join the official CDRX telegram group, as the activity will be tracked there as well.

Gear up and good luck to everyone! 🚀
FIEX

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

📣 Dear CDRX community,

In addition to daily quizzes, the CDRX team has decided to award the most active and productive community members! 💪

🔥 The most active community member of the week will receive 400 tokens, and

🔥 The most active community member of the whole campaign will receive 2000 tokens!

🕐 The campaign starts today and ends with the end of the token sale on December 22, 2018.

👉 Please mind that only users, who provide value to the conversation will be awarded. 👈

Join the official CDRX telegram group, as the activity will be tracked there as well.

Gear up and good luck to everyone! 🚀

Nice extra reward for the community!
Great work guys.

Hope this project will get the funds they need. Glad they already reached the softcap!
BestKait

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Hey folks! We got a little reading for you today! (Always keeping you sharp you see.) Check out this reporting of BIG NEWS for CDRX! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Blockchain Platform CDRX to List Two Big Investment and Technology Innovators

In a second press release on Medium, CDRX announced that The Domain Name Company, a domain name registration and investor service founded in 1996, announced that its equity would be exclusively listed on CDRX’s digital asset platform. The listing would provide investors with the opportunity to own stakes in a number of digital properties and domain names. 🗞

https://cryptovest.com/news/blockchain-platform-cdrx-to-list-two-big-investment-and-technology-innovators/
BestKait

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Dear community,

We are glad to share another great piece of news with you!

⚡️Public test version of CDRX to open in December 2018

In addition to the closed beta being run this quarter, CDRX will be opening a test version of its digital asset exchange, to a small number of public users for evaluation from December 2018. This is your chance to evaluate the speed, style and functionality of the platform and give detailed feedback which you could see incorporated into the production version launching end-Q1 2019.

Read more at 👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-exchange-public-test-version-to-open-dec-2018-7f8eaa6ad3d
FIEX

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:11:14 PM

Dear community,

In addition to the closed beta being run this quarter, CDRX will be opening a test version of its digital asset exchange, to a small number of public users for evaluation from December 2018. This is your chance to evaluate the speed, style and functionality of the platform and give detailed feedback which you could see incorporated into the production version launching end-Q1 2019.

Read more at 👉 https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-exchange-public-test-version-to-open-dec-2018-7f8eaa6ad3d

This is great!
Already signed up for the public test.

Cant wait to test the platform and all the features. Great work guys.
CDRX is doing great in this bear market.
Tarasov1992

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:39:24 PM

Dear community,

This is great!
Already signed up for the public test.

Cant wait to test the platform and all the features. Great work guys.
CDRX is doing great in this bear market.

Appreciate this very much, Fiex, we are happy to have you with us. Cool
FIEX

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Appreciate this very much, Fiex, we are happy to have you with us. Cool

Your welcome!
It's a great project with a great community.

Join CDRX official Telegram 👌
https://t.me/cdrxchange

SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

When the end of token sale?

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ribenapurpz

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

November 19, 2018 - December 22, 2018

To contibute please go to: https://cdrx.io/tge
BestKait

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

When the end of token sale?

Hey there SergeyZ!

The token sale will run until December 22.

Time's-a-tick'n!
FIEX

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

CDRX have begun setting up test logins for select users, with access to the platform to follow!

Source
https://twitter.com/CDRXchange/status/1070634974733352961

Cant wait to start with testing the platform!
This will be a very nice Christmas present :p

More info regarding the test platform:
https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-exchange-public-test-version-to-open-dec-2018-7f8eaa6ad3d
Felicisimoiii

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:13:49 PM

Dear community,

CoinAdmin security issue

CDRX does not use CoinAdmin for any other purpose and its own systems are completely independent. CDRX will be contacting potentially affected users individually.

Read more: https://medium.com/@cdrx/coinadmin-security-issue-c1686078f7e5
FIEX

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Dear community,

CoinAdmin security issue

CDRX does not use CoinAdmin for any other purpose and its own systems are completely independent. CDRX will be contacting potentially affected users individually.

Great to see that there are still good people in this cryptospace Smiley
Thanks CDRX for publishing this and for being so transparent.

Now this bug is fixed we can all be sure everything is fine! Still 13 days left to join this great TGE.

Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Dear community,

CoinAdmin security issue

Great to see that there are still good people in this cryptospace Smiley
Thanks CDRX for publishing this and for being so transparent.

Now this bug is fixed we can all be sure everything is fine! Still 13 days left to join this great TGE.

Hello there Fiex! Thank you for the fantastic support! That is correct, the crowdsale is live until December 22nd!
To sign up, follow this link! https://cdrx.io/tge
Tarasov1992

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:18:12 PM

Dear Community,

Please direct your attention to the important announcement from CDRX bellow. 🚨

CDRX ends relationship with CoinAdmin

Immediately upon learning of the bug, CDRX completed a validation, alerted CoinAdmin and asked for its TGE platform to be immediately disabled. Pursuant to EU GDPR rules, it also insisted that CoinAdmin immediately alert its supervisory authority.

https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-terminates-relationship-with-coinadmin-4aea695ab0d8
FIEX

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:50:42 PM

Important for all reward participants:

It has come to CDRX team's attention the secuity issues being faced by their KYC provider
(Read more: https://medium.com/@cdrx/cdrx-terminates-relationship-with-coinadmin-4aea695ab0d8)

Having said this, CDRX rewards campaign will be closed and last day of campaign will be on 13th of December (Week 11)
So thats 9 days earlier then planned.
iccel

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

It's pretty good news that the project has collected funds.That is great for investors.I hope we get better news.

Tarasov1992

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

It's pretty good news that the project has collected funds.That is great for investors.I hope we get better news.

Hey there, Iccel. $19m of private commitments have already been received. Being bankers the team is conservative with recognising any investment until it is received, the ICO platform on the other hand, doesn't allow them to record ringfencing of tokens in any other way.

iccel

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

Hey there, Iccel. $19m of private commitments have already been received. Being bankers the team is conservative with recognising any investment until it is received, the ICO platform on the other hand, doesn't allow them to record ringfencing of tokens in any other way.

This is very good and pleasant news.When they see this, I believe that investors and they will do what is necessary.

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:46:50 AM

When will the listings be for exchanges? Are there any specific dates? Why are there no listings now?
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:58:23 PM

When will the listings be for exchanges? Are there any specific dates? Why are there no listings now?

They wrote earlier that it will be during Q2 2019, as now is not the best time for listing and the team is waiting for the trend to change, nowadays it is not profitable and very risky.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:30:54 AM

They wrote earlier that it will be during Q2 2019, as now is not the best time for listing and the team is waiting for the trend to change, nowadays it is not profitable and very risky.
Good time can wait forever. What if that time doesn't come in q 2 2019? Will they reschedule? I don't think that's a good idea.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:51:36 PM

Now they are organizing buy back for $.55 per token but only for actually buyers (not bounty hunters). Is someone interested?
HenryRoosevelt

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

Now they are organizing buy back for $.55 per token but only for actually buyers (not bounty hunters). Is someone interested?
Sad The start is soon.  Cool It's upset that the community ran away, telegram almost death and etc. I hope when project start, some users come back. Well, welcome to russian telegram, if you'r russian and you'r have interesting about it. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: