Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Facebook promotes cryptocurrency, would it positively promote it?  (Read 1711 times)
FunGate

Activity: 105
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:59:22 PM

All publicity is good publicity, and the fact that such a large entity is embracing crypto is a definite step in the right direction towards full-on acceptance by the masses of digital payments and blockchain. Not sure the fact that the currency will be owned by a corporation is such a great thing though..
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

There are a lot of such advertising platforms whicb promotes various things and services infront of the community. What i think is facebook has now been grown to the largest platform with the maximum community and also is a good medium to reach out maximum peoples.

There were some news about facebook and google banning the advertisements for the ICO sales. I am not sure that they even banned the advertisements for cryptocurrencies itself but hopefully they can still be promoted there.

Also if facebook promotes cryptocurrencies i think it can really make a positive impact on the community as many new peoples who are been digitized but not yet introduced to cryptocurrencies can have an opportunity to enter the cryptocurrencies.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.
The facebook policy has proven, and not only once, it is like a boomerang and when it comes back it doesn't bring anything good with it. I trust in the people who uses this communication channel then in the policy of the facebook.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

If Facebook uses crypto currency for their businesses then i doubt Facebook will sling mud at it because that is not in good faith. Now if they're advertising crypto currency then they'll choose the once that are a sure thing and not just crap coin or worse, scam coins.with that, more investors will be more willing to invest.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:37:53 AM

Facebook is most popular social media in the world and it more positive affect getting to get investor when promote crypto by using facebook media social channel, many investor always use facebook for promote their ico project.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:04:40 AM

Facebook can be open with cryptocurrency, we also know that the business model that Facebook is working on is very complex, so an easy, cheap, safe and fast payment method is a cryptocurrency where everyone can make payments with extraordinary convenience.
honestly if FACEBOOK Coin has been released, I immediately want to buy it for my FB Ads payment
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

I've read that Facebook is going to have its cryptocurrency https://cryptobriefing.com/ready-for-facebook-coin/
Since Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg as an entity is highly influential, do you think it would bring crypto in a positive light? I am thinking that it may raise awareness of cryptocurrency as a whole and not just bitcoin.
It will influence and create awareness for cryprocurrency in the whole universe as we know Facebook is a popular social media with many users that is why it will promote crypto awareness.
Since almost everyone is now connecting with Facebook it highly possible that people will come and join the bitcoin community. i think after lifting the ban and the promoting on Facebook can help bitcoin's market
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Facebook is most popular social media in the world and it more positive affect getting to get investor when promote crypto by using facebook media social channel, many investor always use facebook for promote their ico project.
i think this is good for cryptocurrency promotion, as you said, that Facebook is the biggest social media. of course it will have a significant impact to capture new bitcoiner

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

It is possible, but as to what purpose should these coins for Facebook serves would be a big question. Even if the person pushing the project is influential but the project is not good, it will just go to waste. It is for this reason that projects display White Paper on their sites to let us see the plans or road map and not just who push the idea. As to the positive understanding of the cryptocurrency, Facebook may be able to push any promotion as easy as delivering a package to the door steps.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

i think this is good for cryptocurrency promotion, as you said, that Facebook is the biggest social media. of course it will have a significant impact to capture new bitcoiner

The cryptocurrency will get the impact of Facebook because we know that many people register on Facebook and they share many things, especially about cryptocurrency. Many people will see that Facebook now support the cryptocurrency and they can get involved too by joining in the cryptocurrency itself. It will help the mass adoption too because all people from around the world will see the ads, they can learn more about cryptocurrency by visiting the website and read the details of every project.
novokovskitve

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

you will not sort them, they forbid and block messages about cryptocurrencies, own release. these are their cockroaches, let understand.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

I often see promotions usually circulating in altcoin, I rarely see bitcoin promotions on Facebook, but I really hope that anyone who promotes on facebook must be positive so that it can make the price of bitcoin very expensive because it prompts new people to buy bitcoin.
cintamoni

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:44:24 AM

It will influence and create awareness for cryprocurrency in the whole universe as we know Facebook is a popular social media with many users that is why it will promote crypto awareness.
But on the other side it can helps scammer too because not all ICO are scam proof. Almost 80% of ICOs are scam and Facebook promote them too.
Donggou

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

I think this may be a trend. They will soon release their own coins. In the future, many big companies will enter the world of cryptocurrency. This is a very good industry.
Olympiusad

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

Facebook's promotion of Bitcoin promotion may be of great interest to the community. However, it will be double-sided. Firstly FB will dominate the forum of cryptocurrency, people will deliberately discuss the crypto without any knowledge. It is possible that Bitcoin will be famous all over the world but is at the heart of the opposite comments.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:31:41 AM

I often see promotions usually circulating in altcoin, I rarely see bitcoin promotions on Facebook, but I really hope that anyone who promotes on facebook must be positive so that it can make the price of bitcoin very expensive because it prompts new people to buy bitcoin.
usually ico promoting their projects in facebook ads.and bitcoin did not directly promote its self.but by ico project ads in facebook there will much new people attrack on ti.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

I think it would be possible for facebook to promote cryptocurrency because just like in the bounties there are facebook campaign. If the crypto will toggle to introduce it in the facebook the awareness of bitcoins and other coins will increase as well the crpyto world because many will try to enter the crypto world without proper knowledge on what is it.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

For me it wouldn't make any difference if Facebook promotes Crypto-Currency, especially through their own currency. They are a centralized platform well known by censoring contents that displease their ideology and Crypto-Currency represents exactly the opposite in my opinion. It's not a surprise they would want to enjoy Crypto's trend at some point, like many other companies will also want to do this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

All publicity is good publicity, and the fact that such a large entity is embracing crypto is a definite step in the right direction towards full-on acceptance by the masses of digital payments and blockchain. Not sure the fact that the currency will be owned by a corporation is such a great thing though..
I believe Facebook will have crypto money, because as a social media giant with very large income, it certainly wants to maximize its full financial potential. By having crypto money Facebook gets two advantages, the first is efficiency in running Facebook business transactions. Second, Facebook's income will increase because there is another income from Crypto owned by Facebook.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

As at the April this year Facebook has 2.3 billion active users in the world, not passive. That's 30% of the world population. Though social media has not won election for any president but now a strong force in influencing users. It is rated to be one of the most effective advert medium, If not the best. Last June, Facebook cryptocurrency ban was relaxed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All