Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market conditions are destroyed.  (Read 1556 times)
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:30:48 AM

I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think. The principle is that you need to have time to go into it and get out on time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think. The principle is that you need to have time to go into it and get out on time.
Of course its profitable, this will depend on how you work just to earn money.
Cryptomarket may dump like this but in long term is can still be profitable. Just buy and invest more with good coins, it can assure you a good profit. Just keep your faith in this market, we will welcome bull market again soon.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Sometimes it is impossible to track our market predictions because we may lose value due to market fluctuation. Even though our predictions are true but due to negative news happening around the world will effect on the price of Bitcoin. This makes us lose more value after destroying the prices.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.

Yes, definitely. I think in the long-term that prices for all of the good coins will surpass their current all-time highs - which for most coins was January this year.
However, in the short- and medium-term there is no sign of the bear market ending. We are now back close to the whole market low of $190b where we've been before. If there is some upwards rebound again, that will be encouraging... but there is always the chance that resistance at this price point has been exhausted and we will drop straight through. Obviously no-one knows for sure.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

it seems like the statement from the founder of eth is true that 1000 times for crypto has ended and the market will experience a long downturn. all still have high hopes, but the market wants to be willing and we can only be patient to wait for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think.
How can you say that thing? many people have earned much with cryptocurrency so if you haven't earned from the market then you can say that its not so profitable as everyone thinks. But as someone that has been into the market for few years, I can say that its profitable if you ever bought during the dip and you took the risk for those coins that you think is worth of buying and holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.

I invest with long-term targets, but I also take part in several ICOs and I see many coins marketed below ICO prices even 500% lower than ICO prices. Maybe I'm going crazy.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

I would tell you that the cryptocurrency market is not so profitable as we all think.
How can you say that thing? many people have earned much with cryptocurrency so if you haven't earned from the market then you can say that its not so profitable as everyone thinks. But as someone that has been into the market for few years, I can say that its profitable if you ever bought during the dip and you took the risk for those coins that you think is worth of buying and holding.
It is only profitable to a minority of people. How many people are still in profit and in loss? 2 person in profit and 8 in loss? Crypto is profitable in a bull market. Not in a bear market. The persons who did exit in profit near $20000 were the biggest winners.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

certainly.
I'm sure the price will rise soon, before we reach the crypto world, we certainly already know the benefits and risks, so whatever happens in the future we must be able to accept it, so don't keep complaining, but keep hoping and be patient.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

You have to take into consideration that some coins are long-term investments. If you are not a patient person, which I reckon you are not, go find another coin that is for short-term investment. But I do believe that big coins are for long-term investment. Hence, you should learn how to be patient if you want to have a goof profit in the future. You might fail many times, but with failure, you will find your way to success.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

all still have high hopes, but the market wants to be willing and we can only be patient to wait. it seems like the statement from the founder of eth is true that 1000 times for crypto has ended and the market will experience a long decline.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

all still have high hopes, but the market wants to be willing and we can only be patient to wait. it seems like the statement from the founder of eth is true that 1000 times for crypto has ended and the market will experience a long decline.
We recently having a pump surpassing @200 but it sad to see it back again below $200 now.  It couldn't be the desired amount we want for eth but there's nothing we can do that and it looks like it came into the price same from the start.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

What do you think.
The market will not always a bearish situation as we know that last year we had a strong rally that hit the all time high of bitcoin at $20k. This year is the opposite of last year as the price keeps on falling due to this bearish market that we have. We need more patience if we want to recover our losses as this could bounce back in the coming months.
Yeah we can still reach to the moon if we have patience...
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

What do you think.
There is still plenty of time for the market to recover and bull run begins. If I remember correctly, the peak of bull run in 2017 lasted only five weeks. The "historic" value of the bitcoin formed at that time. Therefore, just to have more patience, the October period will be the premise to release the bullrun.

Keep your profits in the right direction.

reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I think you wrongly understand the crypto investment because still most of the day traders are earn some profits. So you should take time and research properly in potential altcoin surely you will find the best platform. But most of the experts are well experience in trading so we will not blame the crypto market. Who take more effort in trading they will earn good profit.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

It's not very profitable right now because we are in a bear market. It's hard to make money in a bear market, but it's really easy to make money in a bull market. The only market that could be destroyed is the crappy small scam altcoin market. I don't think those will ever recover, and only the main big altcoins will survive. Only time will tell.

The best way to make money in a bear market is to buy as much coin as possible and hodl.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:34:34 PM

Be wise and smart. If people buying the fomo stage you should sell, and never regret but if there's an opportunity. Remember the cycle repeats all over again and you should have a target price to buy an opportunity.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

What do you think.
New people would say these common things on when they do saw the price of the market is falling after they do joined up on crypto and believing and asking things on when moon but for people who have been for how many years will definitely just get used to it to these kind of market conditions because not all the times it would really be just on green.This is how volatility works and crypto is famous because of that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

I don't think this downward trend will be able to affect to the whole future of crypto market Smiley. You should know that it only affect to shortterm holders or investors but for longterm investors and holders, they don't care about it and they keep holding their cryptocurrencies until whole crypto market go to the moon

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Yes, this bad market conditions is really unexpected but this is the reality. For this bad conditions, many holders are struggling. But I don't think the market conditions are destroyed.
I believe there is still hope to recover the crypto market. So don't lose your hope.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: