Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market conditions are destroyed.  (Read 1556 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Not sure what you mean't by "market conditions". I am just assuming you are talking about the price of crypto currencies. Just compare the current value with last years price (January 2017, not during the sudden spike during the end of the year). You will see that the price actually went high many fold and is stable most of the time.
People who are holding for short term might have trouble, but in the end only the long term holders are going to be making the most profit out of their investment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Not sure what you mean't by "market conditions". I am just assuming you are talking about the price of crypto currencies.
It probably was.

When people talks about "market conditions" it's about the state and the situation currently of the market.

I'm sure that in a few months the market will again turn green and many coins will grow strongly in price. Just have a little wait
The market has been green and red all of the sudden, when we say green you're mostly saying about the rapid growth of the market with its market cap. Many coins will grow and survive but sad to say that its been said that many will die as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.

Unfortunately for 2018, the market is flooded with Shitcoins and scam ico. apparently after market fall people realise they should carefully research before invest in anything.

after months of cleansing, finally market can recover slowly from the ash of shitcoins. we can see a steady market grow in this few months.
bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

Learn how to survive the fluctuations and then focus on developing strong. Do not lost a big chance because of small losses. Capturing market dynamics is important, as a precondition for successful or failed trades.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

of course there is still hope there is no way the coin will continue to fall there must be an up and down. now we have to be patient to go back to the moon
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

I think that recent signs have been encouraging. We are seeing a lot of resistance to further drops at the moment, and this is about the same price point as we've bounced back from previously. It looks as though we are building a solid base for future rises now.

sample3 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

of course there is still hope there is no way the coin will continue to fall there must be an up and down. now we have to be patient to go back to the moon
I also hope like that, that what happens now is temporary and will not last long. I feel that I have to stay away from the market for the time being so I will not be provoked by the market conditions that cause me to suffer.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I also hope like that, that what happens now is temporary and will not last long. I feel that I have to stay away from the market for the time being so I will not be provoked by the market conditions that cause me to suffer.
just stay away briefly with the market for a vacation to relieve stress. after that you need to go back to market because the market is starting to grow.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

Relax, try to understand that crypto is long term. I think that understanding will make you not worry about the market decline, because the market will be stable again.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Relax, try to understand that crypto is long term. I think that understanding will make you not worry about the market decline, because the market will be stable again.
I do not believe that the Crypto currency can collapse, but on the basis of this I assume that the market will exist and recover to positive standards.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:34:32 AM

I was determined to choose the term, but I was driven by market movements which were increasingly falling and that frustrated me because of the losses I had.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

What do you think.
There is hope, but there are no forecasts even when this period comes. Just everyone understands that if the bull market does not come at the end of this year, then the capitalization will fall by an order of magnitude, thereby virtually destroying everything that was created over the years.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.
I think imma stick to this idea, coz i always been robbed by being so hasty in selling my coins everytime I see it drops. So its better to just look at it once a month I think, maybe a better decision.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
sample3 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:39:28 AM

There is.

If you go long term and don't look at the current market conditions. You'll only get hurt if you check the price from time to time and it won't go accordingly to your plan.
I think imma stick to this idea, coz i always been robbed by being so hasty in selling my coins everytime I see it drops. So its better to just look at it once a month I think, maybe a better decision.
Seeing developments too often will endanger our investment, especially like me who is always depressed when I see prices fall and want to sell soon so as not to suffer even greater losses. After all was sold then the coin crawled back up and I could only bite my fingers.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

What do you think.
There is hope, but there are no forecasts even when this period comes. Just everyone understands that if the bull market does not come at the end of this year, then the capitalization will fall by an order of magnitude, thereby virtually destroying everything that was created over the years.

I also hope that this market will grow again and I am also investing heavily in this market. Growth trend has started again but it takes a lot of time.
This is just the beginning of this market so future development is huge.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

I think the current market conditions are not so bad for now,
almost every day there is an alt coin pumped almost 150% so just do your own research so you can benefit from a market like this.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Yes, today again the price of altcoins kept decreasing with the news of ETF, we don't how long it will take to increase the prices because we have seen continuously the price of Bitcoin is kept declining and it is effecting on the price of altcoins.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

because the market is always up and down, so if the market has a drastic decline then with a short time it will definitely rise again at all and it could be more, therefore we must always be patient and wait for the price to rise again
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

I think the current market conditions are bad, there is a lot of bad news circulating in some media that makes a lot of traders panic, it makes the prices and conditions in the exchange place are currently not good and tends to collapse.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

I think the current market conditions are bad, there is a lot of bad news circulating in some media that makes a lot of traders panic, it makes the prices and conditions in the exchange place are currently not good and tends to collapse.
This is the best timing to buy for a new coins to hold, grab this opportunity now before it's too late. Eventhough market conditions was destroyed it doesn't mean we're giving up, the people still actively doing buy and sell activities in order to earn much higher profits. Don't mind fake medias and negative informations they're just trash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: