Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: market conditions are destroyed.  (Read 1555 times)
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

Yes, of course, there is! Perhaps we will not see much growth this year. But in the next 5 years there will be a huge increase in bitcoin and some altcoins. Now everyone is afraid and panicking, for investors it’s time to buy!
it's true that now is the time to invest in coins that have a large potential if you want to get big profits, because now the price of coins is still cheap. and if my prediction is that the market will experience stability in the middle of the coming year
I'm very worried because of the possible situations when cryptocurrency prices will rise, and many users will want to massively sell their coins, because they will worry about further prices. Such a situation could bring down the cryptocurrency market again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

Market conditions are now experiencing a collapse, many coins that have the potential to be unable to walk to high positions and walk quickly. now the market is volatile on a downward trend. we hope that at the end of this year prices in the market can return to normal at the best position.

Many people has their own positive will of spreading encouragement even though it stated a bad impressions here. I also really feel and observed the current position of the market, and its not so good to see as of the moment for now. Although the potentially wasn't able to move quick, but I am still eager to expect great with our crypto to gain better days again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

If a person doesn't have hope, why should he? this is the case at every stage of life; If you have a job you will not get results when you do what motivates him to you; I think it is hope. Therefore, do not turn this technology into the technology of blockchain and the environment of freedom and mathematics.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

This topic is so not true. Many coins are still rising despite everything. I mean since last big drop. Everyday
I see some coins gaining some points. That`s the market, I don`t know what else people expect to see.
   Prices can`t go up all the time, that`s not a normal thing on any market. This is not a patience testing game,
it`s a fact that you always need time to build something. This technology needs time to develop, nothing happens
in couple days, like many would like to.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.
There is still hope for the prices of many coins going to the moon but you need to ask yourself, for how long am I willing to wait? The answer to that question is going to give us the information needed to know if you can become successful in this market, if you are only able to wait for a few weeks then you will surely fail but if you can wait months or even years you will surely make profits.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

Crypto market has seen similar and even longer periods of correction in the past also but has made new highs after that every time. Next bull run should take the market to new highs.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

Yes, of course, there is! Perhaps we will not see much growth this year. But in the next 5 years there will be a huge increase in bitcoin and some altcoins. Now everyone is afraid and panicking, for investors it’s time to buy!
it's true that now is the time to invest in coins that have a large potential if you want to get big profits, because now the price of coins is still cheap. and if my prediction is that the market will experience stability in the middle of the coming year
I'm very worried because of the possible situations when cryptocurrency prices will rise, and many users will want to massively sell their coins, because they will worry about further prices. Such a situation could bring down the cryptocurrency market again.
I also feel the same way, thats why prices always fail to pump because when prices go up. many people sell their coins on a large scale and make prices go back down. this year always like that. thats why it need a shock news so that demand rises and doesn't fall due to panic selling
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

there is always hope for the market to rise again.
I think if you are a daily trader you should be able to see every day there are altcoins that are pumped and also dump.
now it depends on how we make decisions and do research so that we can make a profit for a market like this.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

If you don't have any belief better stay away from the market because we don't know how long it will take but once the price starts increasing you can see the growth of coins. But something we need to understand before increasing the prices the market cap should increase.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

The market was always unpredictable, only patience can help you to get profit from you tradings. Otherwise, you can lose all and hope will die. Soon, in December you will see how fast the market can recover.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

The market was always unpredictable, only patience can help you to get profit from you tradings. Otherwise, you can lose all and hope will die. Soon, in December you will see how fast the market can recover.
In fact, for some time, forecasting positive changes in the cryptocurrency market in September, then in October, And now they say in December. But it seems to me that the result will be the same.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

I think investors become very unpatient and afraid invest large money beacuse of these conditions and this is not a good situation for market
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I think investors become very unpatient and afraid invest large money beacuse of these conditions and this is not a good situation for market
despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, there are still good chances to buy cheap and highly rated coins. I think that this opportunity should be used.
anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:58:20 PM

Actually, the market conditions are destroyed means not completely dead. Just remember one thing that market condition is not going well. In 2018 the maximum coin price is down, for this reason, peoples are frustrated. We should wait for a better crypto market.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

I see the current market conditions are very testing patience. All coins fall and keep falling over time.

Is there still hope for going to the moon and getting a profit ... ??

What do you think.

Success does not come overnight my friend, but if you believe that crypto could change your life in the future, you should never mind about the current condition of the market, let say, year 2020 is the best year for crypto.
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Crypto is still in early stage and there is a long way to go and price dip is also temporary. None of the other thing can give such profit as crypto.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Krypto just yesterday was only 10 years old because the market is extremely young and not stable many speculators and monopolists, but over time everything will need to be adjusted only to have patience and rejoice that we are early participants in the market
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

We can't live without hope in crypto. It's always good to think positively, if you're pessimistic, you will panic and lose money. Many people lost their money and made others rich because they were impatient .

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

Market condition is just crashed but not destroyed. It is the general phenomenon of every market one is a crash market and other is the boom market. So, the crash is the opportunity for the buying situation.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

What we encountered is just a normal correction and nothing to get panic as this can bounce back to a green market that we had before. Sometimes we need to squeeze more patience to wait for the best as this will give us a sweet smile soon.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: