Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:31:27 AM

It just show have dangerous trading altcoins can be, if that person got into bitcoins in the start of 2017, and just hold on to his bitcoins he would have been up with 5 or 6x right now, if he got into bitcoins in August 2017 he would have been up with a 2 or 3 x, I can't really see when he bought bitcoins, but everyone who got into bitcoins more than a year ago are in nice profit zone.
Buying and selling altcoins can be really dangerous, I'm 80 or 90% into bitcoins and just hold a limited number of altcoins.
Dangerous yet profitable once you know the movement of the market. I think trading is a matter of good decision and perfect execution. Many people are entering in trading without understanding how market fluctuates. They just think it is easy to start and gain but they don't know what are the struggles a trader will meet.
not only the trade they started without any knowledge, when at the end of last year prices had risen high and made many people interested in investing, many people joined and invested without any knowledge that they knew just had to hold, but instead the market changed 360 degrees and prices dropped very fast into bottom, and many people panicked and bankrupt at that time
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

Trade and investment are always dangerous with the loss of capital, especially if the novice tries to work with them. And it does not depend on where he is trying to trade, the cryptocurrency or shares. If you just came into this field - take some time to learn the principles and possibilities, and only then start working.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:46:57 AM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

What is your opinion of this story?
In the very first place, we all must be open to the possibilities that certain issues and scenarios something like that will arise that is closely relative to be associated with this cryptocurrency we are into. Well, it just shows that people must not primarily be deceived on other people experiences because such experiences might vary from every individuals so the essence of deciding and thinking is all your responsibility to make. It is a sad truth but we must just be patient and wait for best things to cime. Don't loose hope. Everything will be fine in no time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:49:26 AM

It depends on the way you plan,crytocurrency is forum for investment  and trading you can go bankrupt today and get richer tomorrow
Bitcoin trading is no different from stock trading or money markets, all of which require analysis and logic. It cannot only depend on simple feelings or information. If you only rely on it, money will disappear. Then learn, analyze, and listen to accurate information to be profitable.
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

when you are trading don't be greedy and must always be careful when you are experiencing a price where down you have to prepare everything that happens
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

maybe what makes you bankrupt is that you are very easy to panic and you don't know how to trade properly and correctly. You must be able to have the expertise to determine the right time to buy and sell coins in order to get a profit.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:34:55 AM

Cryptocurrencies is a dangerous world. I too have lost a lot but I hope now to recover my losses little by little. It has always been said that you have to invest only what you can lose. It's fortunately what I did. My children and our daily life did not have a negative effect on my losses. As a beginner we have a panic when the market price falls. That's what you should not do, as long as you do not sell anything you lose nothing. It will be preferable to have a notice to explain to us what to do and not to do but hellas this notice does not exist.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

Many commit suicide because of investing in Crypto, and many become millionaires as they grasp the opportunities created by Crypto. In economic investment there are losses and profits, it can not all be profitable because it can not happen.

Gosh! Even when you lost everything, it is not the end. You have to be very strong to get up and start to move up again. I know, there are other ways to get the lost money back.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

Complete bankruptcy was due to the fact that this person has chosen false values in his life. Huge wealth obtained as a result of speculation is very rare, and cannot be achieved as a result of playing on a long uptrend, as it was in 2017. In addition, we don't have to put all eggs in one basket and invest all savings in cryptocurrencies.
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

I don't think so that crypto is responsible for bankruptcy because crypto makes people lives easier like many people are now dependent on it and they try to make money in it and if we check the millionaire they are also interested to buy crypto and they hold for long time period while in these days market is showing a fall which is the main reason that people are slow in buying crypto but still the market demand is high for bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Jateng

Activity: 1279
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

We must not expect too much in crypto. We do not know what may happen since it is crypto and it is risky. We must consider losing money even though we can also earn big amount of money in here. Entering crypto is not that easy, not that simple so be very careful coz in a blink of an eye, investments or what we've earn can be all gone.

cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

when you are trading don't be greedy and must always be careful when you are experiencing a price where down you have to prepare everything that happens
it also affects, but if I think that there is a lack of knowledge about the crypto world, most people who have not learned properly can cause loss and loss, because working like trading and investing is not easy and the risk is also great.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:00:49 PM

First, this is not my story, this is a story that a couple, their happiness may be shattered when the husband invests in cryptocurrency and now he is in danger of losing all the money he has invested. And this is the whole story told by the husband
  "In early 2017, I went out with a bunch of friends and heard about a new investment field, cryptocurrency, and at that moment, the field seemed not to be a trend, so I just laughed and ignored it. However, as you know, the storm came in August and October of 2017, the news and media constantly talk about the strong growth and terrible price of bitcoin and of course, I've heard a lot of people become millionaires in that time. Although I have been very careful and understand that high profits will come with high risk but over time, the curiosity and the constant news attacked me, which made me plunge into investment.

And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

And life is not a dream, the price of the whole market fell, bitcoin almost touched 6k and the common mentality of everyone, seeking restoration and light of hope. I became a short-term trader but with the horror of the market, my capital began to become smaller and smaller, until one day, I almost lost everything, mental breakdown, depressed mood and depression, a very inhibitory emotion, all created something very chaotic, often arguing with my wife unreasonably."

It is not basically the cryptocurrency must be blamed for your bankrupt because in the first place you have your own decision making upon joining into this. You must have opened up your mind with the risk associated upon investing into this kind of currency. Maybe also because you have mislead yourself comparing other's experiences with yours which is practically not all the same because maybe its effective to them and on your part is not or vise versa. But since you have still been holding for that long, better hold tighter and great thing will happen unexpectedly.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

I think you just don't know the good and right way to do good and right trading. Maybe you are still very easily affected by panic so that it will make you lose and go bankrupt like that. Hopefully you can learn from the mistakes you've made.
voanquan

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

There are many ways to minimize the risk of Bitcoin loss, such as splitting investment into various types of cryptocurrency. And you have to take profits in Bitcoin, do not be too ambitious in the crypto market. It is not a game and tomorrow you will win.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

such a heart breaking story, well in every sad story, there is a lesson to learn, and i guess you have learned yours, one lesson i pick from this story is not to be rational when dealing on crypto, yes some people became mllionaires in the past isn't enough reason to make passive decisions without careful study or rather mentorship from a professional in the field.I have been in crypto up to a year now, and all i do is bounties, still want to understand the market to some extent before getting involved in trading. Yessome friends of mine are making cool money in trading, but i wont let that influence my decisions.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a magic to turn your investment 10x in a few weeks. Why people have such unrealistic expectations from cryptocurrencies?  Who asked them to invest their life savings and go whole in crypto? It is not wise for any investment asset let alone cryptos which are highly volatile and unpredictable.

There is no one to blame but yourself. Either understand the market or have patience by investing only the amount you can afford to lose.
HyperLup

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

It's our fault to deposit all our money into the crypto and not to make a profit when prices rise. We are influenced by news and comments that motivate continuous rising. We can't sell at the right time and ultimately sad results.
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:38:53 AM

How sad the story was, that is why the general rule of investing is never invest amount you cannot afford to lose. Always save some money for the rainy season. Never invest all you have so that whatever may happen you can still have enough money for your needs and for you to start again.
k.nero

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Always have the knowledge of what you’re putting your money into.. and never go all in the first time. If he had prior knowledge, stoploss or USDT might have save him from much loss. Worst cases happen in Forex trading too.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: