Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:20:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency  (Read 2085 times)
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:03:25 AM

when I first joined the cryiptocurrency I also went bankrupt bro. but I tried to get up as much as possible. finally I can get a profit. so that it can help my economic growth bro
bankruptcy you are experiencing is actually a process, where your first time joining the great and crypto you invest, certainly you have not learned about market crypto and crypto itself. should you invest with less money as a rookie, and invest by some crypto has rapid growth like bitcoin, never try investment coin first ico crypto, it's very risky. But if you don't feel discouraged and give up on your investments, you could try it again from your experience and you can get advantage in your next investment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RamboNo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

Probably, investing in Cryptocurrency, you should accept losses and gains, as they happen continuously, if not hours. If you choose to invest incorrectly, you will quickly lose money in the cryptos. You should invest in coins such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and coin on the top 10, you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

if you go bankrupt when you enter the cryptocurrency world it looks like you don't know the right way and a good way to trade on cryptocurrency so that ultimately makes you lose like that, you should before entering the cryptocurrency world learn first how to trade properly and correctly.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mideafan

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:44:13 AM

When you should enter a financial on the field, the left of the profit you must take the risk or that the market field has to. You are ancestry to do you due to root and no find it understand. Do you should follow the price chart and the current knife and stable specified, don't set the large item to your first, but just enough to be profit.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:58:04 AM

Its always good to spread your investments. Even Mr Warren Buffet gives this as an advice on not placing all your eggs in one basket. Just look at those holding firms, they have different business but they all started with just 1 and eventually they grow and diversify. Problem with others is they think crypto is just Buy, Sleep and Sell. It doesn't work like that, it also requires a little effort to monitor the price and do a research. Even in other businesses, like Nokia where they failed to catch up with the market or they failed to evolve, their #1 spot 15 years ago in mobile phone industry was taken away from them.

Interesting example I would say. Yes, you always look for the big example which started with the small beginning at first and then they grew because they spreader themselves everywhere and in every possible field out there.

I know one or two rich people from the India, that is Ratan Tata and Mukesh Ambani who are leading business man in the Asia-paciific. They have business in almost all the sectors and recently Tata has shut down their Fashion related business because it was big time failure. They did not care much about its failure because the loss that they had was related with that business only and considering there huge businesses they might have felt nothing about it.  Wink
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

If any body is investing in the trading market with his own money portfolio then he get loss and bear that. but money borrow from second person or any bank then it will be always risky because this is totally like a gambling where profit is huge and loss is also big. so always invest your own money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
flash_07

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

First of all sorry to hear that you got lose and also had problem with your family. But when I was reading your article you mentioned that you were the person who knows that there is high risk in this field. I can understand that loosing of your hard earning money make you depressed - it's natural. From your topic I don't get where you invested ? - ICO, ALts or BTC ?

As you mentioned that you loose everything in it - looks like it ICO. If it's ALTs and BTC then HOLD it - or start to take advantage of daily up down movement to cover your losses. If it's BTC then today or tomorrow you will get the benefit.Because no one can decline that cryptocurrency are the future and BTC is father of all. BTC are limited so even some part of it make change. I am not expert in this field but still I believe that if you have BTC - have faith at the end you will get more than what you expected.

Wish you great life and hope you will get great profits in future my friend.
raking

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

Hello dude. I am sad to read your story, you try to remake your career. You should remember that procession at the beginning of the transaction, you must know the risks that you will face. I think you invested in bitcoin at the wrong time.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

I have read this kind of story after all the coins continue to decline at the start of this year, people are so excited to invest when the price to continue to zoom up, thinking that it will continue to go up, because these so-called experts predicted that it will go 5 to 6 digit and people become so eager to buy.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I am good when i joined crypto currency like bitcoin and those who are using this for good and they have balance in life then i think they will not go bankrupt. But if we work here or invest here with care and also to use a good portfolio then you can skip losses.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:25:31 AM

I am good when i joined crypto currency like bitcoin and those who are using this for good and they have balance in life then i think they will not go bankrupt. But if we work here or invest here with care and also to use a good portfolio then you can skip losses.
I also like that. when I joined the crypto world, I was able to make quite a lot of money, and even made my finances increase. Well, if you go bankrupt because of this, then you have a bad strategy.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

cryptocurrency is a complex digital currency even though it can be a source of income so also it can be a source of sorrow if you are not careful. many people join cryptocurrency today with the hope of getting rich quickly. I have ones met a woman on telegram that lost her retirement money to denaro scam and many are still in the same shoe she was. I have always tell my friend that do not put all your eggs in one basket. It is malady to put all your life saving into a single source of investment.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

Actually this is very very unpredictable market as well as. No body can not give suriety about crypto market. No prediction work behind crypto market. It is very much painful who bankrupt in cryptomarkt. But he should be careful about market as it is new in economical industry. Beside this there are some gamlar who doing rough work behind this market. As a result market has fall into 19k$ to 6k$. So my best suggestion is trade with very carefully and with your own decision under market condition.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Mismanagement of assets or mishandling it can be the reason why you will suffer from bankruptcy. Others who have managed their assets properly became succesful and i think hodling their assets in times of crisis is one of the reasons behind their success.

rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

Many people fell into this kind of scenario. They enter into crypto full of hopes and dreams, ending up in a fantasy and nightmare. They were given false hopes by whales. So this is a classic case of reality versus expectation. What I can advice people here before entering into something, study very well the world you want to enter, 'coz everything might just be a make-believe and before you become an ignorant puppet of someone. In this crypto world, you need to be equipped with knowledge and guarded from greed, otherwise, you will end up a loser. Always remember that small real profit is better than a bunch of false profit. And yeah, you should always have a fallback. Never trade your main bread and butter into something as volatile and unpredictable as crypto.
londawzen

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

For all my experience in the crypto market. My stories are similar to others, not exactly. Because we all do our process differently. Someone invests all their money and sits waiting for profit. And someone makes smarter and invests part of the money. When the process went to profit. Just increasing the amount. Yes there are failures. But it is better to lose a little bit than everything at once
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

The profit in investing in cryptocurrency is unpredictable. It's not Ideal to expect profit base on another person's profit of one week ago. Obtain experience first before you travel.

I agree. It is mot about engaging too much and dedicating everything. It is about how you play the market and how you do trading and joining bounties. We cannot really say that something is profitable therefore you must be smart enough to analyze the market's conditions.

sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

in my opinion, if you ever leave a job and invest is using unused money, don't use money for your daily needs, so my opinion is that you have to be patient in the crypto market, don't be greedy, because sekrah will make you lose everything
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:07:30 AM

I don’t agree with the idea of buying Bitcoin just for investment or even to be rich, that's not what the Bitcoin made for it.
If this story is real, the owner should start selling if it is a significant loss. "MAX loss is a loss of $ 13,000 per bitcoin," or leaving the market. The price will rise in the future.
I hope that such stories are a lesson, there is no fast rich without great risk. "Do not buy when the price is at its highest."

Yes, I agree with you. People do not want to risk but they want to be a rich man fast. Bitcoin price always up and down so first know about cryptocurrency than try to invest bitcoin or other cryptos.But most of the people buy bitcoin when its price than the price was down they don't control there mind and last they sell bitcoin with the huge loss.So i advised these people never try to invest money bitcoin. Last 1-year bitcoin price down so this time only for hold and hope bitcoin price will be back again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
happybola

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Investing bitcoin as a job creates more income because it is so volatile that if we just focus on it and when the risk comes we will lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: