Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and how best to invest?  (Read 15153 times)
doroshok1 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:35:20 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Invest only the amount that you can afford to lose. I think that bitcoin and eth is a good investment. But if you're planning to hodl, bitcoin is the one that is the right choice in my opinion, and try to day trade in altcoin. Research first if you want to do day trading so that you have enough knowledge and trade only what you can afford to lose, you will gain experience and that will help you to know more about day trading, and also read some books about it.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?

a good choice. but what about 50% for bitcoin and ethereum. 30% for EOS and NEO. the rest you can use to buy some other altcoins that you think are good. this is only a suggestion but worth a try.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

it's a good idea but you need to think about it again because maybe bitcoin and ethereum will take a long time to recover even the price can go down so think again and make sure that you only use money that you won't use anytime soon

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

a good choice. but what about 50% for bitcoin and ethereum. 30% for EOS and NEO. the rest you can use to buy some other altcoins that you think are good. this is only a suggestion but worth a try.

With my investment I diversify much more, I`m trying to have long list of coins in my portfolio. Top coins are must have in my opinion, but
paying attention on cheap coins now can worth a lot. Many projects will rise in next period, they need time for rise.
   I have all of the coins you two listed, and many more. It`s good for the start, but when ever you have money you can buy a little more
coins. I decided that it`s better to save in crypto-currencies than in traditional currencies that lose value cause of the inflation. With
crypto-currencies we have a chance to make ourselves financially individual in future if we invest now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:43 PM

I see you see big profit opportunities without looking at risk and accurate analysis, the coins that are mentioned are coins that are included in the top 10 exchanges are good choices but I just suggest that you reconsider investing with 60% of your savings because sometimes you will wait long so that profits can be made and last set your financial management as well as possible and strengthen mentally

CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Diversification is the key of every investment.
4 coins is a good start, but i'd go for at least 10 this way:

1 BTC (always hold some btc long term and try to accumulate btc thanks to alts) | 30%
3 Coins TOP 10 Market CAP | 30%
3 Coins TOP 100 Market CAP | 20%
3 Coins TOP 500 Market CAP | 10%
USD/Tether Reserve | 10% ( useful when there are alts on discount)

This way you diversify your investment, you feed your long term btc holding with the huge growth that (good) smaller coins bring.
But is important that when BTC starts correcting, you short all ALTS just to buy more after the dip(because if BTC dips, ALTs dip harder)

Good Luck  Grin

Ayasena

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

maybe a good idea but you need to understand because bitcoin and ethereum will take a long time to return to high prices, maybe you need to buy cheap coins and fast movements and you will exceed the profit from investing in bitcoin or also in etherium. for example, if you buy 1 BTC, how much do you get ETH with 1btc, and so on, try to compare it like that, surely you will buy cheap coins and get luxurious results.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

I advise you to invest in those projects that have already gathered their soft cap and which have a very good team, as a rule, such projects give money
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

You did the right thing as I think you will be able to get good profit with your investment in the coming years. With this current bear market,  you may wish to buy more btc as additional investment as this will surely give you promising profit.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

in my opinion, your choice is good. because you choose a coin that will definitely increase for the short and long term, so my advice that you do is just wait until the coin price you save is increasing and I believe you will definitely get a good profit.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:55:32 PM

I advise you to invest in those projects that have already gathered their soft cap and which have a very good team, as a rule, such projects give money

for now its hard to said if a project that already reach the soft cap is good
because a lot of project reach their soft cap but, the price is down hardly after hit the market,, my friend
the best way to invest is buy the TOP 50 crypto in cmc list

Sonaile

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

NEO seemed like a no brainer for me for a moment. Although staring to get very bullish on NEM it may be PoI n not PoS but you get better "dividends". It doesn't sound good to straight hodlers, but whenever you must make a transaction; it increases your PoI. Therefore it keeps increasing your "dividends".
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

I think you've made a good plan for your money. However, I think you should give second look at coins that are less than $1, they are money spinners if you get to hodl the right one. You also need to decide how long you're willing to hodl for and not to be swayed by price fluctuations which bound to happen during the period.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

I think the best plan to have and best way to invest is by doing your own research

Making decisions for yourself is the best investment plan and it encourages you to learn from loses and benefit from good decisions
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:03:00 PM

Investing in the world of electronic money is the choice of many people. This field has helped many people become rich. Investing in bitcoin and ETH brings great profit. Mostly you have the courage to buy them now when prices are falling and waiting for prices to rise.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

yes it's a good choice, invest when the market price is weak, and wait a while to get a profit
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

For your information you must first act like a wise person and not a stupid person who follow the trend! Today for example most people are not here because price is low (market crash)! Why? This is the right day to buy!

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin, Ether, Neo and EOS is a great solution. But Neo and EOS are certainly more risky than bitcoin and ether, although the price of both assets is now very attractive! I would advise to invest in NEO and EOS not 40, but 20 . and by stellar (!), ada, ontology,xrp,dash,bnb(!).

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

DYOR before doing such thing like investing your life savings.

I have read many questions like this before that they are buying coins before asking. No question to the part of bitcoin if you are bullish and long term to it but with the alts, I can't give a statement with it. Can you update us on how's your portfolio now while the market is bleeding?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀