Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:34:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where and how best to invest?  (Read 15154 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:19:13 PM

Every asset that you analyze coldly, understand its limits, risks and possibilities, take responsibility, invest what you can lose and understand that there is value and not just looking at the price, can be called a good investment! Many people stay behind the prices and forget the values that each thing can bring, is often something huge or simply nothing!
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:23:02 PM

There are many countries in the world supporting electronic money development. Especially those countries with economies in the world such as Japan, China, USA ... These countries facilitate electronic money development. You should invest here. Coins of great value and difficult challenges will bring you much success. Bitcoin, ethereum and NEO are valuable coins. The market for these coins is booming. That is the best choice for you.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

For me you have the right to get 60% of the savings you invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS. Long-term investment, very vulnerable to losses. If you get a profit, it can happen 3 times. I hope you are lucky.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?
60% in bitcoin and ethereum is the right step most of your assets must be at the safest point, while 40% you can use to be in neo and eos. it remains one of the good and suitable things to use your money to make investments.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Your idea is very interesting to take action to buy a few coins for investment and your choice is right. Try to focus on buying 50% ETH, 10% BTC, the current low ETH price might be good if you want a long-term investment and at a price that is currently under $ 200 you can get for when the price goes up. Most likely the ETH will rise even though it takes a long time.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask your advice. Am I right to make 60% of my savings invested in bitcoin and Ethereum, 40% in EOS and NEO. Bought recently on a price reduction and I'm sure in the long run it will bring me a good profit but maybe cost another distribution of my funds?

EOS not good investment
iam hear about bad rumor EOS dev scandal, i think is not long time EOS price can crash, down price and bad price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Get also in some small cap coins for the best return . In the big ones return of the investments will be smaller . There are so many great projects on the market that have great future ahead with their Main net on the way
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

yes, it's time to invest in ETH, even though now ETH is below standard, this is because of the negative effects of the global market, hopefully this ETH will be like in 2017 where ETH triumphed and became the second best coin after BTC
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:06:06 AM

I suggest to buy Altcoin and hold it until the end of the year, because at this time the advantages of Altcoin are cheap in the exchange market. And the best way to invest is to take advantage of the moment if the market experiences a deep price decline and that's where the right time to buy and hold until the price rises again.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

I think so far you really did a good step in your investment because choosing the big coins like eth, neo, btc and eos is very-very good choice. Just hold your coin untill 2019, i think your investment will grow more than 3 times.
JimmyJeri

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

I still think that ETH should be your best choice, it is more stable than other altcoin and develop more. You can think about my advise
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

if indeed your money is very much, why don't you allocate 50% for masternode, while the other 50% for BTC, ETH and EOS. I think with the staking in the masternode, you will get coins regularly and of course that can be used as a safeguard for your economic needs
while the benefits of Bitcoin, ETH and EOS can you make additional income
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

I think so far you really did a good step in your investment because choosing the big coins like eth, neo, btc and eos is very-very good choice. Just hold your coin untill 2019, i think your investment will grow more than 3 times.

Yeah the altcoins that he invest are good but I think he needs to invest more in different altcoins, like for example 50% for Bitcoin 40% for ethereum, neo , eos and 10% for other coins that having good potential.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

Great plan you have to invest all your profit in cryptocurrencies. But always think those some possibilities about investing in win or lose those plans. Make some assurance how you came up a good output.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

I think if you want to get big money in short time investing you can try to invest your money to NEO, but if you want to get more profit in long term investing, i suggest you tobinvest your koney on ethereum, because i believe in ethereum and i think ethereum will grow to $1000 in 2020.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:59:55 AM

It means you use all of your saving in cryptocurrency. I think it's not good for you although we know that in the future, cryptocurrency will rise, I hope you still have money for your daily life because you need to continue your life. I think you can use 60% of your saving to invest in bitcoin for 40%, and then the rest of the money, you can split for the various coin which you think it will increase later. But if you already use 100% of your savings, then you can only wait for the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

put it in eth guys, because eth will rise soon.
don't waste this great opportunity, because you will regret later because you didn't take eth.
I myself keep some eth for me to enjoy in the future
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

I see you've made a very good portfolio, and most importantly, the entry point is very good. If you're here for long run, then you don’t need to change anything, I think the coins you chose are the best!
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

if you want to invest I think the way to earn you can invest in altcoin buy altcoin with potential and longterm like xrp btc and eth those coin that know longterm even if the price is high those coin that I think can still be canceled if many buy and if many hold their coin hold that there is no coin that will drop the coin price in coinmarket so buy a coin with a potential because they are still cheap coin today.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

I recommend that you study the asset that you are interested in, then buy it on the stock exchanges and send these tokens to the hardware wallet.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: