Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1336 times)
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Today I expect a drop in the market. I link this with the end of the BTC futures. SEC turned over  market yesterday. There is no good news for growth, so only down.

Your opinion can give people a heart attack. Would love to know about the indices you have used and the data you have based your speculations on. There are many people out there whom speculate things that never happen.  I would quote some figures about the growth in the market of Bitcoin that there has been a rise in the in the aggregate share of Bitcoin from 46% to more than 47.6% in September There are also chances that the price of ETH starts rising for sure.
Grin Grin Apparently, he is just one of those Naysayers who like giving us some of their doomsday conspiracy. The heart attack thing though is only applicable to people who really pay attention to them, because anyone making decisions based on what someone else is saying, most especially when it comes to trading, they will definitely get emotionally drained in the long run and find out they have been dumb all the while.

The fact the SEC is postponing the ETF approval does not mean because of that we would just start seeing the market drop abruptly, and even if it does, I guess it would just be time to accumulate more of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Today I expect a drop in the market. I link this with the end of the BTC futures. SEC turned over  market yesterday. There is no good news for growth, so only down.

Your opinion can give people a heart attack. Would love to know about the indices you have used and the data you have based your speculations on. There are many people out there whom speculate things that never happen.  I would quote some figures about the growth in the market of Bitcoin that there has been a rise in the in the aggregate share of Bitcoin from 46% to more than 47.6% in September There are also chances that the price of ETH starts rising for sure.
Grin Grin Apparently, he is just one of those Naysayers who like giving us some of their doomsday conspiracy. The heart attack thing though is only applicable to people who really pay attention to them, because anyone making decisions based on what someone else is saying, most especially when it comes to trading, they will definitely get emotionally drained in the long run and find out they have been dumb all the while.

The fact the SEC is postponing the ETF approval does not mean because of that we would just start seeing the market drop abruptly, and even if it does, I guess it would just be time to accumulate more of it.
We are now on dip, the current price of bitcoin today is maybe the result of the huge pump from december 2017, after the dip.mayb3 we. Can expect a huge pump because o believe that the bitcoin will soon rise up high and we need to wait for it. Because we really need to control our self on this dip to avoid lossing.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

We are experiencing serious downfall in the past few months. But i think the market will still recover soon. So keep holding the good days are about to come.
I agree with you, destruction should not make someone panic because it will worsen the market situation, let's still positive thinking that market will to the moon soon
I honestly believe that we are in a build up mode right now with the prices of all coins. Not just bitcoin or
ethereum but in general the whole market. Right now everything seems to be standing still with some coins here and there moving upside time to time however the general market is standing still while the buying increased severely recently and the prices moved slightly more which means people are collecting right now. This makes me think that there is a bull coming either a very strong one or a small one like 7.2k again but in general something that will make us all profit in the near term.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

as of October 11, the flat near 6600 is almost finished and soon we will see a strong impulse in one direction or another. Today the price has dropped to 6300, perhaps it will fall further in order to bring down all the longists, and then the price will go up with a powerful impulse
kingasf10

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

as of October 11, the flat near 6600 is almost finished and soon we will see a strong impulse in one direction or another. Today the price has dropped to 6300, perhaps it will fall further in order to bring down all the longists, and then the price will go up with a powerful impulse

Well today drop was so quick and deep just like a nose down plane- What do you think that what is we are going to face next after 6500 mark for many days and than this all 5-10% nose down.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

If others think we are moving in a slow pace, my perspective is different. In my opinion, we are moving faster compared to the last fews years and the strong $6k value of bitcoin is the strong proof. I am also predicting that everything is now ready and those organized groups that support bitcoin will start the bull run by the end of october or november.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
I think this is the time to buy the known coin. but if you are asking for BTC ATH or bull run then it's so far. need huge patient for that. If you have faith and have patience then buy now Smiley
cheers
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
Yes almost all the coins are in oversold area and that provide good opportunity for investors to buy and hold until bitcoin or ethereum start to get pump again.  I have never lost hope on this market as we can see many opportunities are there for some of us that are in this market.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

We are experiencing serious downfall in the past few months. But i think the market will still recover soon. So keep holding the good days are about to come.
I agree with you, destruction should not make someone panic because it will worsen the market situation, let's still positive thinking that market will to the moon soon

Of course you can't blame them to experienced panic because its human nature. And probably they haven't witnessed this sudden down ward trend because everyone is expecting a bull run to continue. But obviously, crypto is already overbought and a bubble so it burst. Yes, we need that kind of attitude, we need to be very positive and optimistic that we can see another massive bull run in 2019-2020.
I always see those who panic as the set of people who had no understanding of where or what they are getting into and all they were after is to see the ways they can make quick bucks. As far as they have that mindset, they won't be able to make decisions that would really be of great benefit to them and all they will be after is joining FOMO and trying to expect that the moon will come on them easily.

The current market is not bad for those who are looking for the long term as it gives them a chance to jump on the train before it moves, but that depends on someone who really understands the benefit that lies in the future.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place.in recent weeks the market conditions are not too surprising.but I think in the near future the price will grow the future and it will start the bull run by the end of october or november.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

In the latest market situation, Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decline in the price of Bitcoin will not bring good results for the cryptocurrancy market. But for the future the market will be one of the best and potential.

No doubt bitcoin is durable and most reliable crypto in the world and still holds the first position in the list but the problem is this that it is losing investors and now most of the investors are putting their money in Altcoin because they think that altcoin is better than bitcoin and possess more potential than bitcoin and they can make handsome profit in the future.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Current market now is already down and for the future it will increase but now we can only thing to do is wait and what will the best out come for it.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

In my opinion the market is trying to fall below the bottom. And perhaps there are speculators as well as speculators in large quantities are doing the price. Bitcoin prices will rise in late October. And the crypto market will become better. So now that we have a chance we should buy Bitcoin, ETH and the potential Altcoins.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Current market now is already down and for the future it will increase but now we can only thing to do is wait and what will the best out come for it.

It is somehow not rising at all only being a long run where the fall has being happening and some upside will help many people to recover some of the losses which has hit them during the entire year and also we will see some fresh buying and demand to rise with the new high.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Current coinmarketcap.com is already shown red signal beside its price chart. All coins prices are falling down instead of rising.. All traders patience for prices rising but price not rising but falling.. What a karishma!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Absolutely right you are. I think also it is the time for buying more and more. The market is down and red now. After some days, price will be rising and market will be green again. So we should buy more bitcoin and major coin as possible for us.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

I am sharing my personal opinion about the current market and the future market. I'm a cryptocurrency trader so I think that the market condition is very bad now but I hope this situation will change very soon and soon the market will be the same before that was. Not only me, many people like me are dreaming about a better future of the market, so I think that soon everyone will be dreamed of.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

currently the market is uncertain, the current bitcoin and Altcoin prices are very difficult to predict, there are times when we stop at the market, we wait for the right moment or good news to start the activity back in the market, we must use our strategy so we don't loss.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

The current crypto market is not going well. Some bad news again affected the leading coins and that effect on the whole cryptocurrency platform. I am afraid of the bull run, if it does not come in this year, then people will be panic again! People are waiting to see the crypto bull run, but Bitcoin, Ethereum price again sinking! So, The present situation is bad actually! and for the future, Personally, I think Crypto market will be growing gradual, not at sudden like the past year.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

The current market is not good. The coins were all down. But I believe the future electronic money market will recover and grow more widely. Because of its fast and convenient electronic payment, it meets the needs of modern life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: