Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1335 times)
A.H.Rassel (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:46 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 04:14:08 PM by A.H.Rassel

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

What is your opinion about the current market? Good day for traders coming soon because of the major coins in oversold positions. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
The current market is red so many peoples are dear to participate in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins. You think this is right time to invest on cryptocurrency but never known this will moving continuous downtrend also possible so be patient is the good decision in this scenario. May be it will raise gradually in future so no one is take risk in this platform.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

I'd say that 5700 is a good support for BTC and 180 for eth.

You can place longs from there and hope for the best.
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:36:47 PM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place. The price of all cryptocurrency still down but the market starts to up slowly. I believe that the market will reach the top very soon. The price of mean currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum litecoin increase very soon.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place. The price of all cryptocurrency still down but the market starts to up slowly. I believe that the market will reach the top very soon. The price of mean currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum litecoin increase very soon.

How do you saying that price stable viddu. I would say this is the bottom price what we are seeing now. If you check and worry about the bitcoin price you may support more and you give your side little investment to get the profit.

There are very much needed bull run we need in this month and it should be continued to long time.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

The market has been in a serious downtrend since he beginning of the year and this has made a lot of people to lose interest in cryptocurrency but i believe that the market would boom but no one knows the time the market would boom. i believe the bull market would soon come around
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Waiting for good news is pointless during a bear market with how every bit of positivity will be nullified in an instant. I rather see people remain realistic and not expect outrageous prices movements on the higher side.

I have lowered my expectations to such extent, that even if the price falls down to $5000 it won't bother me much. I'm literally prepared for anything and will only become bullish if we finally smash through the $10,000 mark.

Reaching the $10,000 mark is such an important psychological achievement, that it will bring the positivity back without the need of good news. Til that time keep dollar cost averaging.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:39:23 PM

Maybe you mean the price is always at this point? the market is always volatile, this is when there is no good market saturation, the trust that is needed right now may be great good news that is very influential for the continuity of pumping, we have been in the bear market for a long time but we will not reach the peak like last year, it takes a lot of time to go to ATH lol, pushing a lot of people to invest is very difficult because we cannot guarantee that it will be good in the near future, only can advise for long term investment.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

In my opinion, there isn't much along the lines of 'good day' for crypto. It looks to me that BTC is struggling big time to push over the 6,200 - 6,300$ barrier and that's concerning to me at least. No good day!
DanTalksCrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

For me it doesn't matter right now - I just want to get more BTC. I trade alts to get more each day and if the fiat price drops I buy more with fiat.

The future will be bright at some point and I'm looking forward to it! Cheesy
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

It's currently better to buy to invest for a medium-term (at least 2 years)and hold than day trading (unless you're used to do day trading) you can make more money in the long run for fewer efforts. Set and forget
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

As we see, market today isn't good because most of the coins in the market doesn't have a good value. And because of some ico there are some coins that are coming out in the market yet does not have good value too. If this kind of market today continues, it will somehow have an impact to the future of market. Population of users might decrease or worst gone.
nicolas1979

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:13:47 AM

This is good time to wait, don't do anything and keep your asset into currency not cryptocurrency. You should see market condition is not good for buy/ sell activity in any product ( coin ), the great strategy will fail. Low price and powerful faith is not enough to support your strategy. Wise calculation and risk is need to minimize lost, do you have it?. Don't push too hard, think again before stuck like me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Bitcoin fall arround 3, 72%
ETH fall arround 11, 45%
I just think, now is the best time to buy ETH.You can see a few day back the price ETH have increasing price from $185 to more than $200. Just waiting for the good news come and the price ETH will be back again.
surfer43

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

I have actually sold  most of my coins at the dip so i am usually facing a hectic time now but i would surely get some more ether and bitcoins as soon as the price gets to the dip again. I would like to buy as much as possible again because the markets could really get much high again.
supermine

Merit: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Nothing new,the crypto market is just keeps bumping and dumping at the regular intervals which keeps the prices of crypto currencies at certain range,for bitcoin $6000 to $7000 and for other coins respective ranges.But this also good time for the traders because we can identify that the prices were moving at certain range so we have to buy at bottom and sell and the top range will make more profits.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

No one can Say what will happen for the Market in the future even traders and investors becuase what happening in ethereum no one can say suddenly it happened.
horse606

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

I think buying ETH is NOT a good idea, at least now.
In the past, investors bought a lot of Ethers to buy some ICO coins. But now, investing ICO can not make any extra profit for investors.
It would be better to buy some Bitcoins.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

The market still not in good condition many times crypto market being heavy manipulated and unabke to breakthrough the resistance, but I think it will soon turnovers, the bear market has been too long, so this time when the bull run I expect it will become big, and the investors are still in wait and see mode, when the good news come, I expect the investors will be invest again
boyshx

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Always seen that when market is going bear then most of the big investors are getting their hands ready for more purchases and now we should learn from such investors that why they do it and what makes them do it? Off course its the up coming bull run which we general people are unable to think about! These people know very well there is always bull which follows after the mass bear. So according to me the future is surely great and will bring the new kind of prices which will shook the market one more time. The opinions are just based on the imaginations and past experiences and hence we can just hope that they all will come true surely.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

It's always a good time to buy coins if you're planning on going for a long-term startegy as prices will definetly go up in the long run.

As for the current market, I think we'll end the year below 10k, I know many people expect prices to go up in the upcoming months, but I don't see it happening, I don't expect a massive spike in prices given how there aren't news or events that could cause an explosive surge in the prices. Perhaps if the bulls want, they could trigger a btc rally, but it won't be as big as some people think.

Lower your expectations, don't expect anything major to happen, and you'll be fine for the rest of the year.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

I think the market is stuck. The problem is that only traders interested in BTC, eth... Crypto can't offer something to ordinary person.

Hanbok

Activity: 79
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

In my opinion, the market will be better in early 2019, at the end of 2018 when Mtgox compensate investors, investors will sell Bitcoin, If this bitcoin loses the important support threshold of $ 5800, it does not know what will happen => down
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

indeed, now the value of all crypto currencies is being recovered to rise slowly, and actually this is the right time to trade in the short term, because changes in value tend to rise
jems

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news.
Honestly, now I would say that this market situation is a very unstable situation because the increase and decrease always occur so fast and difficult to predict.

It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
It's true that I also have the opinion that this is a good opportunity for investors to buy a few coins that have the potential for long-term investment.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

I am very positive about this market and I know bitcoin and other good coins will have their own time to rise. Bear market will last longer but we must stay calm and not panic because the future is still matter. Look for good coins that can be in a good position in the future and you will gain more.
bitcoin moon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Now we need wait some time & let's see what happen . I thing it will be grow up we are waiting for it. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
okaraun

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

I agree with you that it's time to buy cryptos now when the market is red.
But it's hard to predict if it's gonna be sold at a higher price in following months.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

If I need to evaluate the current market conditions, I will not be able to write anything very positive because we are in the month of the month and all investments are losing value during this period. We can also conclude that this period is only the period of purchase, especially if we consider that the investments made in the bull period have lost value. As for the future of the market, I think there will be a new uptrend and a little recovery in the coming periods. Although it is too early to make long-term evaluations, I think that this market will be more valuable in the future.
miramax-10

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

The market has the property of being cyclical, and the events are repeated, you can see the graphs of past years and understand that this has already happened, this is not the first time. When the media portends death to bitcoin, it's worth thinking about whether such news is beneficial to someone.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I think we can see 6000$ and less for bitcoin in the near futere. Now, 5800 is the strongest support line. I strongly belive that we can not break it and we will see 10000$ and more for one bitcoin by the end of this year. And remember that no one knows exactly what will happen, you should trust only yourself
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Sadly even a huge news won't affect that much the price, seems whales are not yet done accumulating so they will keep pushing dowm the price and squeezing every money that weak hands have. So move over, if the whales are done even a little news will become a big and great news and over hype will be everywhere.

Xardasim

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

It will be fine, but I don't know when. Now, all you should do is hold. If you have savings, you can use as much as you can afford to lose to buy Bitcoin. If you pay attention, the best self-protection coin in the market is BTC.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

I think that now just large investors are waiting for small investors to come out to the maximum and they will enter the market at such good prices to get even more profit.
ennave123

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:33:05 PM

For me it's going smoothly upward. It's a good sign especially that more and more people is adapting crypto currency in other industries. Up and downs are everywhere but at least at the end of the day bitcoin is climbing slowly upward.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:52:37 AM

I have actually sold  most of my coins at the dip so i am usually facing a hectic time now but i would surely get some more ether and bitcoins as soon as the price gets to the dip again. I would like to buy as much as possible again because the markets could really get much high again.
Well, I really do hope you are having some plans as regards to that and you are not just making a blind decision in the market without a strategy of when you should be getting into the market.

I really do not fancy it when people tend to sell the dips after holding all these while, as that shows a trade without a plan in the first place and if you are still delving in the same manner, I would say it is better you face the idea of holding than trying to trade the market. I have been there, and it usually does not turn out good.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
Merited by Kevin77 (1)

The current market is just a phase and nothing else and certainly, the future is very bright as far as I am concerned. Nothing has changed for bad, development is still going on every single day and adoption will keep increasing, irrespective of what the price is like now.

At least, for what it is worth, we are not where we used to be, even though we are not where we want to be yet, but it is a gradual process and I believe over time, things would work out better in its own fashion.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:04:49 AM

This time it really disappointing me. When the price goes down to like 6.2 thousand dollars or so that means it usually reached the bottom, however the good part whenever it goes from 6.2 to 6.5-6.6 thousand levels it usually goes even higher to 7.2 thousand levels which means that it follows a trend of 1 thousand dollar going up and down most of the time.

This time it got stuck at 6.6 and did not moved to $7.2k levels. Previously when it hit 6 thousand levels we saw 8 thousand, than when it went back to 6 thousand levels it went up to 7.7 thousand levels and after that it dropped to 6 again and moved to 7.2 levels, this time it went to 6 and only moved to 6.6, the increases drops with each time. It is scary overall Sad.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

All altcoin already going down too much since january, and this is beyond my prediction. Crypto price is hard to predict in short times but for long times crypto will he have great future and the total market cap can be going up to a multi trilliun dolar. Like many expert said current situation of crypto market is all in the bottomed.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

The digital money market has a great and promising future, there will be a good growth, and during some altcoins will simply leave because of the lack of demand or lack of their real product
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

With the current market, everything shows that investing at the moment is perfectly reasonable. Crypto is low priced. It currently requires a low capital level and you can expect higher returns in the future. And that future with me will come in about 5 months. The time that I think crypto will again make people surprised when watching the price movement of it. A positive surprise.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

With the current market, everything shows that investing at the moment is perfectly reasonable. Crypto is low priced. It currently requires a low capital level and you can expect higher returns in the future. And that future with me will come in about 5 months. The time that I think crypto will again make people surprised when watching the price movement of it. A positive surprise.
Anything can be happen on crypto market that's why it is very hard to predict but now I also think that this time will be a good time to invest while on its low price because we all know that crypto are becoming popular day by day and more people are become educated about it that makes them think to buy on it. Buy more now and be happy later because anytime it will be start to recover again in its ath that can be bring us a huge profit in the future.

Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

for the market right now I am thinking of buying a lot of altcoins. Why? maybe now is the period where prices are holding up to be ready to rise higher like last year.
The Altcoin that I have bought now is BCD, BTG, ETC, Dash, ETH. so far about the profit is good enough to trade again, but I prefer to keep it for two weeks or a month, if the price is still not what I want, I will continue to hold it until the price rise up again.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

actually the market price is in good condition, even the current market situation is better compared to market prices a few years ago. it's just that, in 2017 the market price experienced a huge increase even everyone was shocked. therefore, we all feel very down with the current price because it is very decreasing when compared to 2017.
I am sure, crypto's future will improve, and better than now.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I think we will see a repeat of last year, but only in the center of the event will Altcoin
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

In my opinion, unfortunately this falling will continue and the market will go down lower. I think downtrend will continue about next 9 months and new uptrend will start in June of the next year. Until that time it is better to search opportunities to open short positions or just stay away from the market.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

Yes it's good time to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin. I think that in the near future we are waiting for good news. Of course, the bitcoin price has to overcome the $ 6800 mark, but further, I assume that the price will be easier to grow.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

Yes it's good time to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin. I think that in the near future we are waiting for good news. Of course, the bitcoin price has to overcome the $ 6800 mark, but further, I assume that the price will be easier to grow.
I can see right now that most of the markets are unpredictable but for sure in the future we will have a great tool that will gonna predict the market and for sure it will gonna happen, I can say that I won't take advantage with this chance not to learn trading or investing, I will see to it that in the future I will be one of the members that will educate new members in trading.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

After the last situation of the market, I once again understood that Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decreasing price of BTC will not bring good results for the crypto market. But even though BTC didn't go down so much during this time, but the price of the altcoins went down a lot. Then i decided to prioritize BTC.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

As we're in a long bear market, I thought, it'd be a good idea to collect everything we have learned over the past 1-2 years (or more). My idea is that everybody could write a few sentences (or pages) about something that he/she noticed as "another one of those", for example, at the beginning of the bull run Bitcoin booms the first or when a coin hits the exchanges usually goes down in value etc. The statements should be supported by evidence and justification (diagrams, numbers or any other type of data - the more the better).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Good day is coming for the holders too.

News do really affect the prices but its not the only thing that makes the market good. And right now is a good time to buy again, the market is red again.

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

These two are down by few bucks again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

News do really affect the prices but its not the only thing that makes the market good. And right now is a good time to buy again, the market is red again.

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

Declining prices might be part of a high volatility market. The supposed action in this situation is to grab this opportunity while its on dip. The current market is on RED and maybe it is a good flow for a hefty development and the assurance for bright future.. The huge downfall we suffer currently, would be the big instances of massive profits in return, when the market stability occur.  So while its on bearish, take this oppurtunity to gain massive profits. And I think this bearish scenario will not take too long and bull run will come over soon, just hold your patience and be optimize for the good deliberance on cryto world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

Declining prices might be part of a high volatility market. The supposed action in this situation is to grab this opportunity while its on dip. The current market is on RED and maybe it is a good flow for a hefty development and the assurance for bright future.. The huge downfall we suffer currently, would be the big instances of massive profits in return, when the market stability occur.  So while its on bearish, take this oppurtunity to gain massive profits. And I think this bearish scenario will not take too long and bull run will come over soon, just hold your patience and be optimize for the good deliberance on cryto world.
It's part of it.

High volatility means it can decline or rise any time that we aren't expecting. And like I believe, before the market goes up again it has to go through a very tough time of declining, dipping and correcting - all of those happened for this year and so we can expect that day will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

The current market still not too good, with a long bear market it has created a negative atmosphere for traders and investors, but a lot of people predicted that the bear market will be over soon and this time the bull market can be a huge one, and for the future, I think crypto market in a good track
tothanhtuan

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

Rising wedge plays into a falling wedge which i see the apex being roughly 6350ish area. Hope you all know your patterns by now if not rising wedge is bearish, falling wedge is bullish. So i expect a rise up to 6700 after testing upper resistance of 6900 once again.
henlity87

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

I can see right now that most of the markets are unpredictable but for sure in the future we will have a great tool that will gonna predict the market and for sure it will gonna happen, I can say that I won't take advantage with this chance not to learn trading or investing, I will see to it that in the future I will be one of the members that will educate new members in trading.
In my opinion the current market is very unreliable and most investors are converting their money to small coins or withdrawing their money from cryptocurrency. But the future of cryptocurrency is very bright especially of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the top currency in the market and in the future people from all over the world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

I'm not an expert who can give speculation about crypto
I only have the confidence that I believe that crypto will reach its peak in a few years and all countries in the world will move to crypto technology
krauzzer02

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I think we will see a repeat of last year, but only in the center of the event will Altcoin
We can't expect that this year though there's a chance somehow if the market favors pushing the bull run even further last year the hype and fomo to crypto specifically bitcoin is really everywhere, we need some good news, development and great adoption to crypto in order to attain or surpass the ath last time lets watch until the end of this year as to what would be the price growth.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Buying of ETH is done for me after it went down below $200. I think that was $187 when I bought it.
Holding is my strategy so I am still waiting for a better profit. $240 came but it did not take long so I dont really have the time to trade it.
For now, patience is needed.

I do think the current market is just fluctuation at a low scale. Unlike last year, where the graph is like an ICU monitor that keep on going up and down until now.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Rising wedge plays into a falling wedge which i see the apex being roughly 6350ish area. Hope you all know your patterns by now if not rising wedge is bearish, falling wedge is bullish. So i expect a rise up to 6700 after testing upper resistance of 6900 once again.

Still you have confusion about the bottom value of Bitcoin correct. I have the same doubt when the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies bump and dump next to that instantly.
It may be fluctuative now but expecting it will be turned Positive end of this year or next to this year here mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

Top 100 coins always good to pick, when bitcoin as main crypto up, some of them will follow it like Ethereum. So if you really know what is the risk, you maybe will pick that top 100 coins to buy and hold.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
pant-79

Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

I think that now the situation has calmed down a bit. We observe the flat of bitcoin prices, which, I guess, will turn into growth or another fall before October 17th. If in the near future we overcome the $ 6,800 mark, then I think that we will have further growth in the area of ​​7800 $.
According to the latest news, Google removes strict restrictions on the advertising of crypto currencies (of course, they still have many conditions) from October 2018. I think this should have a positive impact on the market.
I expect that in the near future there will be a few more positive news, which will lead us to higher prices for crypto currencies.
But of course I don't forget preparing for a bad version of events.
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

I think this is a good moment to buy cryptocurrency because usually will be much good news in end-year. And then the price will be up to 3x or more.
So, anything can happen. Everyone will just have to wait and see if the prediction will come true.
tothanhtuan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

we dropped from 6700 and we still dont have the CBOE ETF rejection/postponement. going below 6k is likely, but you never know. If the ETF gets approved or if for some reason, the postponement doesnt cause FUD, we can see a " no more predictable FUD" pump. the market is still bearish but if you pay attention even beyond ripple, a lot more coins are having erratic double digit gains in even uneventful days
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:20:14 AM

I can't quite agree that top altcoins are oversold

This is what we (want to) think judging by their continuous fall. We implicitly assume that they have already fallen enough, but the unpleasant truth is we don't know that for certain as we don't know where the true bottom is and when we reach it. Strictly speaking, the bottom is around zero for all these coins, so anything above it is in fact an overbought state, and we can only speculate and squeeze small profits here and there. Some coins like Litecoin and Ethereum have uses outside speculation, and that moves their use value above zero but how much we don't know. As for myself, I don't think that much

A.H.Rassel (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

Nothing new,the crypto market is just keeps bumping and dumping at the regular intervals which keeps the prices of crypto currencies at certain range,for bitcoin $6000 to $7000 and for other coins respective ranges.But this also good time for the traders because we can identify that the prices were moving at certain range so we have to buy at bottom and sell and the top range will make more profits.
Yes, there is a good time now for the market to be traded on the day trading. And at the market uptrend, I will be able to opt for the top of the top. I hope the market will be up soon
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:23:23 PM

I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

According to my knowledges on technical analysis I think that the market continue to fall until the end of May of 2019. So there is possibility of falling market capitalization below $ 100B.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

Bitcoin's dominance begins to decrease, finally. If BTC will close on a daily above $6700 it's fine, above $7000 - it's great and then, perhaps, we can see some more alts moves
FastSlots

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

After a long time bear market, maybe we are going to see the bull market very soon. The bull market can start from the Mid of the October! Because on 30th September, If SEC rejects Bitcoin and cryptocurrency again then we can see a red market for a short time. To make people and crypto holders strong, the crypto market really needs a good pump. I think The bear market time is over and the good future is coming to lay on our hands.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:37:41 PM

Currently market facing crash and most of coins on bottom line and it is best opportunity to buy and invest in different reliable coins and hold for future.Market will rise soon just need to hold with patience till find best moment to cash out.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

I believe this will be a end year that is full of surprises like last year, still 3 months before 2018 is finished. I continue to buy cheap coins now and will sell them in November-December next month
I also have high hopes that there will be surprises before the end of this year.Though its hard to believe knowing that the market is really in dump,i know bitcoin will somehow make skyrocket again making all of us greatly surprise.Just keep on buying and holding potential coins,we will still end up gaining huge profits.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

Like the multitude of people on here I also think that the current market has shown some good signs but whether that will hold for long its only a matter of time. However, I envision the future of crypto to be good.
gohan21

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Price of coins in the market right now is still down and little bit rising up for other coins for me this all coins will expecting increase inthe future someday.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

Price of coins in the market right now is still down and little bit rising up for other coins for me this all coins will expecting increase inthe future someday.
We can't neglect some possibilities that coins prices will soar again and witness its bullish trend. Though it won't be in instant way but there is a certain time for it. We just be positive and it needs the community participation for fast recovery and could sustain its greatness.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sayma83

Activity: 322

Iqcash

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Yes your opinion very nice.I see crypto market all coin & altcoin some increase and decrease.Now the CRYTPO market is 80% descending. Let's hope the crypto market will grow very soon. I had to buy some ethereum and altcoin. So if you invest in some bitcoin and altcoin. Hopefully, the crypto market will be able to earn a lot of money after the price increases.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

Look at the bounce we just had today.
I predict the price will go up from now expecting to have 10k at the end of this year. After that we will see a bullish 2019.
I believe only this year will be bearish, the rest will just being green and going up.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
daviidalpert

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:04:24 AM

I predict the price will go up from now expecting to have 10k at the end of this year. After that we will see a bullish 2019.
I believe only this year will be bearish, the rest will just being green and going up.
I think it is impossible to reach 10k at the end of this year.It has some rise that does not mean the arrival of the bull market.Maybe it will usher in a new big drop.We must always be vigilant in this market..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

It is easier said than done

Though I don't mind a bullish trend from now on and the whole 2019 being the year of the bull (or fat cats, for the record), but we haven't yet seen anything that could be construed as a return to a long-term bullish trend. About a month or so ago the Bitcoin price went well over 7000 dollars and now we are back to where we started from, i.e. at 6700. In other words, so far the expectations of a bull trend is nothing more but wishful thinking. We need to break 8000 to reliably claim a trend reversal (from a sideways market to a rising one)

Guideare

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

After the last situation of the market, I once again understood that Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decreasing price of BTC will not bring good results for the crypto market. But even though BTC didn't go down so much during this time, but the price of the altcoins went down a lot. Then i decided to prioritize BTC.
Yeah you are right. Although the price of bitcoin these days is not increasing but it doesn’t mean that bitcoin investment is just a waste of time and money. Those who hold their coins in this bearish situation will be happy with their holdings in the near future. This bearish situation of the market will not last for long and I am sure that good days will come soon.
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:21:39 AM

Today I expect a drop in the market. I link this with the end of the BTC futures. SEC turned over  market yesterday. There is no good news for growth, so only down.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:42:36 AM

Now is not the time to invest in crypto. The market is giving you the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Euthereum may be the altcoins you should invest now if you want to get high profits. Bitcoin is also an option not to be missed. I believe in 3 months everyone will be surprised by the return of the crypto.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

One question, how do you know that the price will rise and be good soon? I think, ups-downs always happen in crypto and I guess no one can precisely guess whenthe right time to buy, to keep, or to trade. All I know, every choices have risk, and we must be ready welcoming it. For now I think it will be better to learn the situation first, and be patience on doing so.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

According to current coinmarketcap update we can see that the market situation is positive and good gradually. The coins are gradually recovering and are still very potential for investors to buy Bitcoin and ETH. I think the market will rebound strongly in late October.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Let us wait. A couple of months more and the year will come to its end. I do not think that now, it is the best time to come to some conclusions. However, the current market situation does not make me sad.
mejalipat

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:01:52 PM

current market conditions are still not stable and I think this is a good time to buy coins because almost all coins have a low price and investment in bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion is the right choice right now
chamika888

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

now the market is fluctuating a lot as i see it will take time some time to stabilize.so i think it will be in 2020.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Certainly, I so much expect that this will be the bear year for bitcoin throughout and we could still have some more bottoms to go test, but however it is, one thing I am sure of is that the market will certainly always do its own thing at its own time.

The future is bright and there is no doubt about it, and we sure will see several developments coming up and a lot of changes in protocol for better usage and then with mainstream adoption, real life usage, I guess things would get even far better than we have it now and that is something to be hopeful for as far as I am concerned.
AadiAadi
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:54:51 PM

in my opinion the market not better until new year. maybe the end of this year and new year every things will better
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

i think current situation is not stable. if have capital now buy and hold some days, hoped that future market again can come back with increase.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

current market conditions are still not stable and I think this is a good time to buy coins because almost all coins have a low price and investment in bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion is the right choice right now
Yes.Buying cheap bitcoins and ethereum is still the best thing to do while the market is in dump.I know the market would turn green again considering that btc and ethereum prices have already increased.So if you want a greener pasture in the future,start investing on the potential coins now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Hirokook
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:00:08 AM

in my opinion . the better day coming soon bro. just wait and see
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:10:21 AM

For the past nine months of this year, the cryptocurrency market has experienced more bearish situation than uptrend or price spikes. Bullish market are becoming rare this year  and it is difficult to know if the market will go again before the year end. I think the market need some positive event or development to boost the prices of the cryptocurrencies and tokens. Investirs might still waiting looking or waiting for any good news before investing again.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Yes.Buying cheap bitcoins and ethereum is still the best thing to do while the market is in dump.I know the market would turn green again considering that btc and ethereum prices have already increased.So if you want a greener pasture in the future,start investing on the potential coins now.

I don't know who is going to enter Ethereum now, apart from most insane and reckless speculators. That coin was used as a premier vehicle behind ICO scams, and now these scams seem to have run out of fuel (or cannon fodder, if you please), so has Ethereum. Bitcoin, on the other hand, looks like a sure bet as more and more shitcoins are going to kick the bucket soon or soon thereafter. As for myself, I stick with Litecoin and Bitcoin as these will be the last to die (and Dogecoin, for the record). Bitcoin, to me, is more like a reserve currency, while Litecoin for short-term trading and speculation

Other coins simply don't cut it as a means of exchange due to their rather narrow recognition and acceptance in real life

tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

This is my personal opinion about cryptocurrency market that is at the moment market price is very unstable some coin is going to very pump and some coin is going to very dump. If you see the recent price of ripple coin so you can see this coin price is growing very first. Nobody think about this coin prediction but it is suddenly growing. So if you calculate this market condition and you can better result of crypto market. I hope market condition will be recovered very soon.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

In our current market we have a improving performance because the market value of the investments is quite increasing and we should feel great about it.
If this such thing continuous it will bring a huge income that will help all countries to solve the poverty rate that they facing nowadays.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

I also pray day by day due to I am holding a large of number coins. However, I do not think everything can be happy soon. There is no signal to imply the recover of the market. But there is no ways to do now except waiting.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

The current market is normal even though there are deeper dips unlike last year but it is better because you can fill your portfolio with some good tokens for a low price and gain some profits in the following days, just wait for the bull run because it is BER months now and there is a possibility that bitcoin will reach its price like last year I think that the crypto market will come back to normal before the Christmas or before year-end.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

The market today is quite stable and Bitcoin closed above the $6,550 zone and rebounded to $6,630. And Ripple has taken over Ethereum on three occassions in 2018, these means ripple have a chance to grow more because of current events happened. I think need to buy some coin like Ripple, Bitcoin and Ethereum.  
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:04:47 PM

The market today is quite stable and Bitcoin closed above the $6,550 zone and rebounded to $6,630. And Ripple has taken over Ethereum on three occassions in 2018, these means ripple have a chance to grow more because of current events happened. I think need to buy some coin like Ripple, Bitcoin and Ethereum.  

Ripple is based on speculation not on adoption and use. Do you know any cases of merchants accepting it? Have you ever bought something with ripple or paid someone?
Ripple attracts people because they like pump and dump schemes just like they like HYIPS and ponzis.

Current market is in the early stage of recovery. We're going to go up in the next 6 months.
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

my opinion for the market now is still running in a good position, but for the future the market will be one of the best and also potential. the market will recover to its best position because of the place they are there.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

Well, I know the market is not in good shape, and it seems to many that this will be the situation in the near future; however, if you have been looking at the market years before, then you know that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Cryptocurrencies, especially those that are commonly invested upon by people usually follow these kinds of trends. As it is true that it is really doubtful if the market would every recover, and I can't blame those who are believing it. I am also sure that many of the coins would recover soon enough as many are beginning to show good movements in the recent months or weeks. If the market would not recover anymore, then these positive increases won't be happening at all anymore.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

We are experiencing serious downfall in the past few months. But i think the market will still recover soon. So keep holding the good days are about to come.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

We are experiencing serious downfall in the past few months. But i think the market will still recover soon. So keep holding the good days are about to come.
Right.We may not be in a good market condition today but i know this won't take for so long.Potential coins will still live in the next months and years so i encourage everyone not to lost hope in cryptos.We just have to buy and hold them for a long time so that when their prices will start to increase,we can make big profits from them.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

Currently, the price of all cryptocurrency is dumped. But it is advantage for all traders. This is the time to buy and sell it in the near future because I believe that the price will rising soon.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

2018 is the year of correction cryptocurrency i hope one year fixing all the problems for cryptocurrency are enough time to rearrange all the problems of the new digital system currency.

Hope next year cryptocurrency is in the good value to get back their strong capacity as decentralized currency.

KEPLER99

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Yes your opinion very nice.I see crypto market all coin & altcoin some increase and decrease.Now the CRYTPO market is 80% descending. Let's hope the crypto market will grow very soon. I had to buy some ethereum and altcoin. So if you invest in some bitcoin and altcoin. Hopefully, the crypto market will be able to earn a lot of money after the price increases.
For the altcoin market, unless we start seeing some real life usage, we may as well just keep experiencing the same fate that has begot them over the years, which is being pumped and dumped.

The crypto market will surely grow, I believe things would change but how they eventually change and in what form they change to most especially with real life adoption is what matters the most as this is what would bring about a sustainable growth in the ecosystem and not just some speculative assets like we have at the current moment.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

The market has experienced a slow movements for some time now with most coins dropping each day. Few coins are recovering as we speak and others will get affected pretty. We should see a bullish market in the subsequent months

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

in my opinion the current market conditions are very sensitive because there are so many traders when they receive information or bad news about cryptocurrency they will quickly sell the assets they have so as to make prices on the market easily collapse.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:54:44 AM

in my opinion the current market conditions are very sensitive because there are so many traders when they receive information or bad news about cryptocurrency they will quickly sell the assets they have so as to make prices on the market easily collapse.
there is a high probability that the cryptocurrency market will be very crowded in the future. when everyone has learned this, and there has been development of good products in cryptocurrency of course that will make the price rise, and become very popular.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaughterOFbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

The market has experienced a slow movements for some time now with most coins dropping each day. Few coins are recovering as we speak and others will get affected pretty. We should see a bullish market in the subsequent months
All the crypto investors and traders need one more bump in the price like they previous year. That’s why they assume that the market is not growing, while I think differently. I think that the price is normal and will grow with the passage of time. As the investment cap increase the price will automatically increase. Now the price is on the track and the current price is good for new investors.
Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:06:46 AM

In my opinion the current market situation is very bad. Every think is red and there is no green signal from anywhere. The price is almost constant between $6000 and $7000. There is no increase in the price for the last several months. But I think that in the future the price will go up and investors will recover their deficits they faced in the past.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Everybody know about the recent cryptocurrency market. At the moment to talk to currency market is unstable. Nobody can make a perfect prediction about cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency market will be recovered in this end of year. I think cryptocurrency future is very bright day by day Crypto market is growing very faster.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

In my opinion the current market situation is very bad. Every think is red and there is no green signal from anywhere. The price is almost constant between $6000 and $7000. There is no increase in the price for the last several months. But I think that in the future the price will go up and investors will recover their deficits they faced in the past.

I don't think it is as bad as it is painted

The price being stable for so long may be depressing or even frustrating for speculators and their kind, and this is understandable, but in the long term it is a good thing for the currency aspect of Bitcoin. So far the speculative (or investment if you please) facet of it has been more pronounced but it is not a good thing for Bitcoin in real life. With prices stabilizing and volatility declining we should expect wider recognition of Bitcoin as a trusted, reliable currency, not as a vehicle for relentless and reckless speculation more based on gambling than value investing (in Warren Buffett's speak). And with that solid growth will come eventually. If you need volatility, look into altcoins

Frobeek

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

For the altcoin market, unless we start seeing some real life usage, we may as well just keep experiencing the same fate that has begot them over the years, which is being pumped and dumped.

The crypto market will surely grow, I believe things would change but how they eventually change and in what form they change to most especially with real life adoption is what matters the most as this is what would bring about a sustainable growth in the ecosystem and not just some speculative assets like we have at the current moment.
I think that the current situation of the market is not good for investors and traders. They are not making any profit because of the low price and demand for bitcoin. But I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin price and soon this bearish situation will come to an end and good days will start and people will reinvest their money in bitcoin when they realize the actual aim of bitcoin.
verguat33

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

in my opinion . the better day coming soon bro. just wait and see
Yeah it is right but you should also give some reasons for that, how the price will go up and good day will come? I think the market cap will increase and trust of the people will build again because most of the people around the world still believe that bitcoin is the best crypto in the world and will be the only usable currency throughout the world.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

Downfall because we are in a current bearish market. Our current market is experience a downtrend where most of the coins are in a dip than the last quarter, i am basing the price of a coin at the end of the per quarter of the year. I think due to too much speculation we are going to open the gate of the bull to run in this year and will bring back the peak market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

there is a high probability that the cryptocurrency market will be very crowded in the future. when everyone has learned this, and there has been development of good products in cryptocurrency of course that will make the price rise, and become very popular.
This is something that is very definite, judging from the way things are going now and development is gradually coming up all over the world and most especially on the need to regulate cryptocurrency and adopt blockchain technology. This is one of the main reasons why people should always stop listening to FUD news like what the OP is stating and then focus on the future.

Anyone who is concentrating on the market noises in the short term and is looking to invest long into a market will just end up not investing at all. This is a new market with a lot of room to grow more, and I wonder why people will still want to keep blowing that chance away.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

Currently, the market is red so this is the right opportunity to all trader to buy a coins and hodl until the market turns to green. It gives us a profit. So excited for this moment.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Excellent question. I am a true believer in cryptocurrency. However, this last year taught me that coin utility has to be realized. Too many blockchains that are selling useless coins. I do think we have an implosion of crypto. I think BTC will continue to do ok, and maybe eth. All other's I have sold.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

As for me, the market is in in red and is in it's lowest poimt but I belive that it would still recover soon. No matter how low the prices of cryptocurrences drop down, it would still go back to it's normal price and would always shine like it has been before.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Ripple is based on speculation not on adoption and use. Do you know any cases of merchants accepting it? Have you ever bought something with ripple or paid someone?
Ripple attracts people because they like pump and dump schemes just like they like HYIPS and ponzis.

Current market is in the early stage of recovery. We're going to go up in the next 6 months.
I think right now the market seems like its slow and not doing anything but in reality market is just watching and waiting for a news. If there is a great news that comes the bull run with it. If we can hear something like "china now allows crypto and regulates it" or something than the price will increase insanely.

Asia is a big market and we need asia to get up and running, so far it has been banned and holding back. So the future is great looking to me because I am just waiting for a good news, with one great news the price will be going up really high, I am optimistic like that about crypto in general not just bitcoin.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
katuhakuh

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

In the latest market situation, Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decline in the price of Bitcoin will not bring good results for the cryptocurrancy market. But for the future the market will be one of the best and potential.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:32:29 PM

we are hoping that this year, there are risks, there may be no benefit at the bull bull bullion available on the market, there are 365 days of promotion and Bitcoin in particular for cryptography of Bitcoin. To find the pleasant news, development and terrible acceptance for ultimate this year, to locate the nice manner to earn or exceed the price of Eth, the charge will growth with the aid of the quit of this 12 months. ought to admire but where..?
kkaroul4

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

for now the market is very difficult to be green because this year the year is bad about crypto, so if someday the market will continue to rise and green

raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

Always my opinion is current market is not so good even this year is very bad year for cryptocurrency. Because still we didn't seen any bull run. But I think at the end of 2018 market will recover and continue growing.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Pom_bensin

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:40:24 PM

Current market conditions are in the best position even though in terms of price has decreased. but maybe for the future it still has the best potential to be in the best position and high prices, we can believe that and it will definitely happen.
cr7

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

Perhaps this is another deception for you to buy cryptocurrency! In my opinion, it is worth delaying the purchase of bitcoin and other coins, and look at what is happening from the outside!
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Lets not deceive ourselves. We all know how easy is to get it wrong. I think the best thing to do is to stay away from market predictions because often these speculations rise in people's minds and its not the best thing to spread negativity in the market.
mornabo

Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:09:38 AM

As for me, the market is in in red and is in it's lowest poimt but I belive that it would still recover soon. No matter how low the prices of cryptocurrences drop down, it would still go back to it's normal price and would always shine like it has been before.
I think in recent weeks the market conditions are not too surprising, prices are still stable in the price range of $6500 and sometimes up and sometimes down in small changes, yeah I also understand that how much of a decrease will definitely be recovered, but we don't know when it will recover?
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin has gone too far. This has never happened. In 2 weeks, I think there will be a surge. The high percentage is that Bitcoin will moon or it will fall sharply. This is going to be the biggest bump or dump ever.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bangkit tri

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

In my personal opinion, Bitcoin has gone too far. This has never happened. In 2 weeks, I think there will be a surge. The high percentage is that Bitcoin will moon or it will fall sharply. This is going to be the biggest bump or dump ever.
right, for now bitcoin shows an increase that is comforting, hopefully in future it can continue, at least like last year. and of course prices will soar, even surpassing highest prices ever, even though we don't know when it happened
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

The current market situation os actually ain't good. The market is on the process of gaining its healty life. But for now we must believe on it. The market today I guess is in a not stable and very down sutuation but I think in the next few months it will slowly become good. Many people today are waiting for that. And I think in future it will also be good or postively best because the market will rise.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:49:31 AM

The market is still down and need to recover. It is a good chance to buy bitcoin or other coins while the price is low. It is good to hold and have investments now.
feelivent

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

I think right now the market seems like its slow and not doing anything but in reality market is just watching and waiting for a news. If there is a great news that comes the bull run with it. If we can hear something like "china now allows crypto and regulates it" or something than the price will increase insanely.

Asia is a big market and we need asia to get up and running, so far it has been banned and holding back. So the future is great looking to me because I am just waiting for a good news, with one great news the price will be going up really high, I am optimistic like that about crypto in general not just bitcoin.
In my opinion the current situation of bitcoin market is bearish and the price is almost stuck between $6000 and $7000. It is not decreasing from the lower level and not increasing form the upper level that is $7000. This situation will continue for long because there is no more investment in these days and when there is no investment the price will never go up.
coffigayo

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Now is the right time to buy Bitcoin Ethereum, and other coins. I think in the near future the price will grow the future of a very good cryptocurrancy.
mrcase87

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

I think, that market future is bright in long term and we can see last year hype only when wee see technology implimintation in daily life and goverment regulation. Then new money will come to market. I think it can be, in mid of 2019. At curent, i think we can't see big movs. We need more new money, market maker just play with us. What makes me worried, that market maker stand in position and no one knows what he will do. A positive only see an increase of USDT on popular exchages, but it can also be a manipulation to enter the market of small players.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

I agree with you, destruction should not make someone panic because it will worsen the market situation, let's still positive thinking that market will to the moon soon
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:44:19 AM

I agree with you, destruction should not make someone panic because it will worsen the market situation, let's still positive thinking that market will to the moon soon

Of course you can't blame them to experienced panic because its human nature. And probably they haven't witnessed this sudden down ward trend because everyone is expecting a bull run to continue. But obviously, crypto is already overbought and a bubble so it burst. Yes, we need that kind of attitude, we need to be very positive and optimistic that we can see another massive bull run in 2019-2020.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

Currently, the market is red so this is the right opportunity to all trader to buy a coins and hodl until the market turns to green. It gives us a profit. So excited for this moment.

I see that the market does not change much for many days. Today, the cryptos can lose several percents, and tomorrow they will get these percents back. The day traders can earn now.
Bitcotalk

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

Today I expect a drop in the market. I link this with the end of the BTC futures. SEC turned over  market yesterday. There is no good news for growth, so only down.

Your opinion can give people a heart attack. Would love to know about the indices you have used and the data you have based your speculations on. There are many people out there whom speculate things that never happen.  I would quote some figures about the growth in the market of Bitcoin that there has been a rise in the in the aggregate share of Bitcoin from 46% to more than 47.6% in September There are also chances that the price of ETH starts rising for sure.
Grin Grin Apparently, he is just one of those Naysayers who like giving us some of their doomsday conspiracy. The heart attack thing though is only applicable to people who really pay attention to them, because anyone making decisions based on what someone else is saying, most especially when it comes to trading, they will definitely get emotionally drained in the long run and find out they have been dumb all the while.

The fact the SEC is postponing the ETF approval does not mean because of that we would just start seeing the market drop abruptly, and even if it does, I guess it would just be time to accumulate more of it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Merit: 300

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:09 AM

Your opinion can give people a heart attack. Would love to know about the indices you have used and the data you have based your speculations on. There are many people out there whom speculate things that never happen.  I would quote some figures about the growth in the market of Bitcoin that there has been a rise in the in the aggregate share of Bitcoin from 46% to more than 47.6% in September There are also chances that the price of ETH starts rising for sure.
Grin Grin Apparently, he is just one of those Naysayers who like giving us some of their doomsday conspiracy. The heart attack thing though is only applicable to people who really pay attention to them, because anyone making decisions based on what someone else is saying, most especially when it comes to trading, they will definitely get emotionally drained in the long run and find out they have been dumb all the while.

The fact the SEC is postponing the ETF approval does not mean because of that we would just start seeing the market drop abruptly, and even if it does, I guess it would just be time to accumulate more of it.
We are now on dip, the current price of bitcoin today is maybe the result of the huge pump from december 2017, after the dip.mayb3 we. Can expect a huge pump because o believe that the bitcoin will soon rise up high and we need to wait for it. Because we really need to control our self on this dip to avoid lossing.
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

I honestly believe that we are in a build up mode right now with the prices of all coins. Not just bitcoin or
ethereum but in general the whole market. Right now everything seems to be standing still with some coins here and there moving upside time to time however the general market is standing still while the buying increased severely recently and the prices moved slightly more which means people are collecting right now. This makes me think that there is a bull coming either a very strong one or a small one like 7.2k again but in general something that will make us all profit in the near term.
forex

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:43:58 AM

as of October 11, the flat near 6600 is almost finished and soon we will see a strong impulse in one direction or another. Today the price has dropped to 6300, perhaps it will fall further in order to bring down all the longists, and then the price will go up with a powerful impulse
kingasf10

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:51:54 AM

as of October 11, the flat near 6600 is almost finished and soon we will see a strong impulse in one direction or another. Today the price has dropped to 6300, perhaps it will fall further in order to bring down all the longists, and then the price will go up with a powerful impulse

Well today drop was so quick and deep just like a nose down plane- What do you think that what is we are going to face next after 6500 mark for many days and than this all 5-10% nose down.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

If others think we are moving in a slow pace, my perspective is different. In my opinion, we are moving faster compared to the last fews years and the strong $6k value of bitcoin is the strong proof. I am also predicting that everything is now ready and those organized groups that support bitcoin will start the bull run by the end of october or november.
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

I think this is the time to buy the known coin. but if you are asking for BTC ATH or bull run then it's so far. need huge patient for that. If you have faith and have patience then buy now Smiley
cheers
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

Yes almost all the coins are in oversold area and that provide good opportunity for investors to buy and hold until bitcoin or ethereum start to get pump again.  I have never lost hope on this market as we can see many opportunities are there for some of us that are in this market.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

Of course you can't blame them to experienced panic because its human nature. And probably they haven't witnessed this sudden down ward trend because everyone is expecting a bull run to continue. But obviously, crypto is already overbought and a bubble so it burst. Yes, we need that kind of attitude, we need to be very positive and optimistic that we can see another massive bull run in 2019-2020.
I always see those who panic as the set of people who had no understanding of where or what they are getting into and all they were after is to see the ways they can make quick bucks. As far as they have that mindset, they won't be able to make decisions that would really be of great benefit to them and all they will be after is joining FOMO and trying to expect that the moon will come on them easily.

The current market is not bad for those who are looking for the long term as it gives them a chance to jump on the train before it moves, but that depends on someone who really understands the benefit that lies in the future.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

The current market of cryptocurrency is in a stable place.in recent weeks the market conditions are not too surprising.but I think in the near future the price will grow the future and it will start the bull run by the end of october or november.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

In the latest market situation, Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decline in the price of Bitcoin will not bring good results for the cryptocurrancy market. But for the future the market will be one of the best and potential.

No doubt bitcoin is durable and most reliable crypto in the world and still holds the first position in the list but the problem is this that it is losing investors and now most of the investors are putting their money in Altcoin because they think that altcoin is better than bitcoin and possess more potential than bitcoin and they can make handsome profit in the future.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

Current market now is already down and for the future it will increase but now we can only thing to do is wait and what will the best out come for it.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:55 PM

In my opinion the market is trying to fall below the bottom. And perhaps there are speculators as well as speculators in large quantities are doing the price. Bitcoin prices will rise in late October. And the crypto market will become better. So now that we have a chance we should buy Bitcoin, ETH and the potential Altcoins.
glowing10

Merit: 142

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Current market now is already down and for the future it will increase but now we can only thing to do is wait and what will the best out come for it.

It is somehow not rising at all only being a long run where the fall has being happening and some upside will help many people to recover some of the losses which has hit them during the entire year and also we will see some fresh buying and demand to rise with the new high.
Sihab76

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:09:23 PM

Current coinmarketcap.com is already shown red signal beside its price chart. All coins prices are falling down instead of rising.. All traders patience for prices rising but price not rising but falling.. What a karishma!
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

Absolutely right you are. I think also it is the time for buying more and more. The market is down and red now. After some days, price will be rising and market will be green again. So we should buy more bitcoin and major coin as possible for us.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

I am sharing my personal opinion about the current market and the future market. I'm a cryptocurrency trader so I think that the market condition is very bad now but I hope this situation will change very soon and soon the market will be the same before that was. Not only me, many people like me are dreaming about a better future of the market, so I think that soon everyone will be dreamed of.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:55:06 PM

currently the market is uncertain, the current bitcoin and Altcoin prices are very difficult to predict, there are times when we stop at the market, we wait for the right moment or good news to start the activity back in the market, we must use our strategy so we don't loss.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

The current crypto market is not going well. Some bad news again affected the leading coins and that effect on the whole cryptocurrency platform. I am afraid of the bull run, if it does not come in this year, then people will be panic again! People are waiting to see the crypto bull run, but Bitcoin, Ethereum price again sinking! So, The present situation is bad actually! and for the future, Personally, I think Crypto market will be growing gradual, not at sudden like the past year.
Caelanpelley

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

The current market is not good. The coins were all down. But I believe the future electronic money market will recover and grow more widely. Because of its fast and convenient electronic payment, it meets the needs of modern life.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

Like i see the trap now. Some coins have events but aren't be able to help change prices. But on the other hand this is good for the long term 2 or 3 years ahead this will give good results.

Bitcotalk

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:22 AM

Excellent question. I am a true believer in cryptocurrency. However, this last year taught me that coin utility has to be realized. Too many blockchains that are selling useless coins. I do think we have an implosion of crypto. I think BTC will continue to do ok, and maybe eth. All other's I have sold.
You are one sharp foresighted investor. The benefit of the down market is very visible now which is the reduction in the investment in coins that have no good project and have been disturbing the market by harming newbies.

Those coins have perished now and all people believe in right now are Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin plus some other coins which are included in the top ten. With these coins, the market will recover anytime and I hope it does soon or may be in the start of the next year.

cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

It's very difficult to say when will be a time for buying. News background can be temporary and have controlled whale market. The better waiting a stability growth and go than spend on the bottom.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Situations have been stable from a long time with little fluctuations as we know that this current market has been running since the start of this year and we can only take benefit of it only by buying a lot of coins which will cost us less. However, we will get our profit in high market only after holding coins tightly in this market and for some more time onward till increase in price.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

I see that the market does not change much for many days. Today, the cryptos can lose several percents, and tomorrow they will get these percents back. The day traders can earn now.
Well, the market is not changing much because there is an ongoing war between the bulls and the bears and yeah, you are right, as sideways market is always very favorable for the day traders most of the time, as long as they know what they are doing.

The future is bright and there is no doubt about that, we will get to see real life usage becoming something of a reality than a dream, and then with that we will get to see adoption kicking in pretty high and that is something I look forward to. Anyone who wants to focus so much on the short term because they want to get rich quickly can be my guest and watch me at the top in the end.
Itjoker

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

I think that this global downtrend will continue until Bitcoin will fall under $2000, Ehterum will drop below than $70 by the middle of 2019. Personally I expect that the market will start to recover in the second half of the next year and will fully recover by the end of 2020.
akram143

Activity: 1106

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

I think that this global downtrend will continue until Bitcoin will fall under $2000, Ehterum will drop below than $70 by the middle of 2019. Personally I expect that the market will start to recover in the second half of the next year and will fully recover by the end of 2020.

akram143

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

I think the beginning of the Year will be the falling of cryptocurrencies till now it will not changed Yeh Hai amount so the current situation is same as the beginning of the year but I hope the future will be definitely good for all of us to make our investment more stronger hoping for that to be good.

Wall_Streeet

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

many coins are currently in a favorable light for the purchase, so you can start a careful selection
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:57:25 PM

Current market now is still good because the price of the coin is stable  but the price id cheap now but you can buy more ethereum and bitcoin most of the altcoins who are really down the price and once the market up again you gain more profit.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:39:47 PM

many coins are currently in a favorable light for the purchase, so you can start a careful selection

Just really observed as it seems market continues to be bearish from its ATH price. We thought  a  couple of months that its already its dip but last  days, it continues further. Market is unpredictable, careful research is indeed a must.

Open for Campaigns
Zooplus
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

Current market now is still good because the price of the coin is stable  but the price id cheap now but you can buy more ethereum and bitcoin most of the altcoins who are really down the price and once the market up again you gain more profit.
Yes.Today's market price may be in a downward position but this will give us a great chance to buy more bitcoin and ethereum while their prices are cheap.For now,let's be more patient in holding our coins because for sure the price will still rise up and go to the moon again in the next months or years.
Getcoinsite

Merit: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

What is your opinion about the current market? Good day for traders coming soon because of the major coins in oversold positions. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
The current market is red so many peoples are dear to participate in Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins. You think this is right time to invest on cryptocurrency but never known this will moving continuous downtrend also possible so be patient is the good decision in this scenario. May be it will raise gradually in future so no one is take risk in this platform.

Those are the noobs and weak cryptonians whos looking for pumping market and don’t know whats the advantage of bearish market

Those who lives in crypto community for long is waiting for this kind of movements in which they can purchase as many than what they can afford in pumping season,we as crypto trustee believe that this is not fr today or tomorrow but this is for the future,maybe not for us but for the generations next to us.with our friends and love ones
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

Will my opinion about this current market are still in bearish situation and everythings should still in struggle about the current situation in the market,therefore  my conclusion are not to good to make an day trading at this moment,because everythings transaction in market would turn into loosing therefore its better to wait the bullish moment of crypto.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Well, the market looks unstable for many traders yet some traders are enjoying the current market state. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency and HODL for long term a year or two I think now is the best time to invest your money because there is no double the value of cryptocurrency will surely go up it is all about time. Also, if you are a trader with good trading skills the market is good for trading with 3-5% profit if you can manage.

edisystem

Activity: 588

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Yeah, just need to wait a momentum and a good news that can pump the cryptocurrency price and market, also the end of the year is close right now, about 2 months+ left in this year. If a good news about cryptocurrency out, i'm sure it will makes the price of cryptos go up. Etherem is under value right now, I think it's a good one to buy eth.

musdafakfl

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

It is possible to comment on today's market if it is not very pleasing and it is getting worse every day. Of course, the only downside to this situation is that it will not be a logic job to look at because today's market has become a new investment opportunity for our valued investors. To comment on the future of the market, only a few years later, we will remember the current prices and consider how funny the prices are. Contrary to all negative critics, I think that the future of this sector is quite bright.
GREATLOVE

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:44:46 AM

Give your opinion about the current market and future? The current market now is getting worse because in this world expect the think that the market will getting low and high I kmow that the future is will increase the markets .
Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

THeres still no signs of bull coming,and we don’t find any reason to think about just because many coins are oversold..its no enough mate

What we are seeing bow is pumping and dumping from this misleading whales to victimized another sets of investors to be on their traps.

So whenever they bought that said pumping coins suddenly this whales will withdraw their capital and boom,value will dip again lol,this is how they make the market manipulated
jobukegoya

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

Like i see the trap now. Some coins have events but aren't be able to help change prices. But on the other hand this is good for the long term 2 or 3 years ahead this will give good results.
I observe for now that the price of bitcoin is stagnant in the price range of 6,000 USD to 7,000 USD. My estimate until the end of 2018 is still within that price range. For the following year the surge was not too big, because there were no positive issues that could increase the prestige of bitcoin. My personal opinion, bitcoin will be the most widely used digital currency in the world during use in the USA there is no problem.
MRY

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

in my opinion, the crypto market is currently still not stable and almost all coins have a low price so that if you want to buy coins then this is the right time then hold on until the coin price will rise again, many predict that the price of coins will increase again

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

You are one sharp foresighted investor. The benefit of the down market is very visible now which is the reduction in the investment in coins that have no good project and have been disturbing the market by harming newbies.

Those coins have perished now and all people believe in right now are Bitcoin, ETH and Litecoin plus some other coins which are included in the top ten. With these coins, the market will recover anytime and I hope it does soon or may be in the start of the next year.

Yeah I also agree with you. In long term it will definitely give good results but in this time you cannot make any profit from bitcoin. There is no improvement in the price for several months and I think that due to low investment the price will remain the same for long time. Therefore in think that investors should remain calm and patient and hold their coins for some more time.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

My opinion says current altcoin market is porr quality. I don't think good day coming soon. I think after more two/three months good market will come. A trader can get profit from a stable market, up-down market is very risky for a trader.

Be hardworker
KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:57:24 AM

ICO market is bad at the moment but STO would be booming i feel
Rooster101

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

The bear market might linger until the end of the year with some price upticks from time to time. The bounce of bitcoin that almost reached $7000 last monday did not go beyond and goes down again to $6000. In long term, the prospect is good and many coins with low prices may eventually go up. The whole market of cryptocurrencies may also experienced high growth in the future after the long bearish period.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

It's very difficult to say when will be a time for buying. News background can be temporary and have controlled whale market. The better waiting a stability growth and go than spend on the bottom.
The currency market is very difficult to predict, for now the bitcoin price range is 6,000 USD to 7,000 USD. But for the future, full of uncertainty. Can rise higher, or go down in price. If I think the current price has begun to be corrected so the rise is not too high, down slightly.
prtty2gal2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

THeres still no signs of bull coming,and we don’t find any reason to think about just because many coins are oversold..its no enough mate

What we are seeing bow is pumping and dumping from this misleading whales to victimized another sets of investors to be on their traps.

So whenever they bought that said pumping coins suddenly this whales will withdraw their capital and boom,value will dip again lol,this is how they make the market manipulated
Patience! At this moment, that is the only thing required. Sure thing here is that no one knows the side at which the market is going to point too, and in phases like this it could be north or south depending on whether the bull or the bears win the fight respectively.

For now, the only thing is to just wait and see how the whole triangle thing will be playing out and from there we will get to know what we should be aiming at. For now, unless you are even an aggressive trader and you have a tight stop loss in place, it is not a market you really want to be dealing with too much until there is a clear signal.
atrocityx

Merit: 71

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

Market will go up but it has to capitulate all the noobs out first.. you saw this a lot in the 90s with institutional money trying to convince people that tech stocks and .com bubble was a stupid investment, and after the trough area, they bought it all and sold it at all time highs at the early 2000s.. two things really, don't be scared out of your position but more importantly... buy things when they are cheap and avoid all time highs.. there will be no saving you in crypto if you buy at the tops and don't participate at the lowest of corrections.
gurupauts

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

current market conditions are still unfavorable and almost all coins are still red, but the market will continue to change and will surely recover soon so that it will still have the opportunity to get profit, we just have to be patient again

Ganbound

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

In my opinion the current situation of the market is very bad because nobody is happy with the situation and some investors say that in this day investing in bitcoin is just a waste of time and money because there is no positive movement in the price. But I think that the price will grow after long time and we will have to wait till that time. Don’t be panic and be patient.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Merited by ausbit (1)

in my opinion, the crypto market is currently still not stable and almost all coins have a low price so that if you want to buy coins then this is the right time then hold on until the coin price will rise again, many predict that the price of coins will increase again
We are moving back and forth inside a triangle between $6000 and $7000, that is not stability for such a magnitude range. However, if we are to look at the general volatility, one would say the fact that we have been trading in a triangle for a while now shows that the market is really trying to find a direction which is why we are seeing some little stability but like I said, it is a volatile market, and it can strike to any direction as the case may be in the long run which is the direction a lot of people are waiting for now before making any smart moves on the market.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I think we are on a brink of a big deal. I am pretty sure specially because altcoins have fallen way too much and it can't sustain these low prices. Eventually everyone involved in crypto will say enough is enough and the people who get their money out from a drop will get out eventually and the people who say I am not saying from these prices will stay and the price won't be going any lower because of it.

I do not know what the world of crypto will react towards bitcoin and the outside world of ETF's and funds and so forth will do with bitcoin but if this keeps up a bit more I am sure the altcoin community will go crazy and start a big rush and the increase in altcoin prices will create more and more demand for bitcoin (because you buy bitcoin first and than altcoin most of the time) and the market will generally go up.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:04:01 PM

We are moving back and forth inside a triangle between $6000 and $7000, that is not stability for such a magnitude range. However, if we are to look at the general volatility, one would say the fact that we have been trading in a triangle for a while now shows that the market is really trying to find a direction which is why we are seeing some little stability but like I said, it is a volatile market, and it can strike to any direction as the case may be in the long run which is the direction a lot of people are waiting for now before making any smart moves on the market.
Market keeps on moving so we have to be updated inorder to be informed and be able to make creative decision. We must learn to accept the fact that volatility has been its nature. There is a slight correction in price but let's stay hopeful and focus that it can get back on track in the long run.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

Since the current market is not good for tarders, it is more profitable to buy more and more coins now. Hopefully, in a few months, good conditions will come and we can be profitable.
farosa

Activity: 506

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

Maybe the price increase will be too late, you can not provide earnings, just wasting your time.
In my opinion, according to market situation you can try arbitrage or if you have enough money for margin trading, you can continiue with it.
Rana590

Activity: 1750

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Since the current market is not good for tarders, it is more profitable to buy more and more coins now. Hopefully, in a few months, good conditions will come and we can be profitable.
Next year will be the a new surprise season for the crypto currency. In this time price is not so good. I agree with you about the buying in this stage. After some days, price will be growing fast and then we will be able to cut good profit from it. So it is the time for buying.
yvesp110

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

The bear market might linger until the end of the year with some price upticks from time to time. The bounce of bitcoin that almost reached $7000 last monday did not go beyond and goes down again to $6000. In long term, the prospect is good and many coins with low prices may eventually go up. The whole market of cryptocurrencies may also experienced high growth in the future after the long bearish period.
The market is stable and has been stable since the start of this year but after the downfall in price that happened in the start we had stable market price below 10k dollar. Now, the market price is stable between 6k and 7k dollar from about 3 months and those who have bought a lot of coins will be in profit once the market price starts to increase in the future upcoming days only if traders wait with patience.
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

Because, patience gives the understanding that whatever we do need the effort and maximum effort without expecting immediate results. That is, we are not shackled, by our own dreams we're the ones who control our dreams, not our dreams, that control us.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

The process of acquiring its virtually in the market in the current market. But now I am frustrated in the market now, it is not a difficult and truly low heart, but I think it will gradually eliminate many people in the next few months. And we think it's going to top or past the first rate.
sirminesalot

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

the market is currently developing to stabilize and the price is also starting to rise slowly. if the future is very difficult to predict and I don't know whether crypto's future will be bright or even the opposite.
Question123

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

Current market now is still down and this is good to buy more ethereum , bitcoin and other coin because after few months maybe the price will increase very high again. Just buy more cryptocurrency and you will earn more money in the future.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:14:13 PM

in my opinion the current market is very annoying. I'm sure many people feel the same way. so that I myself was afraid to trade. patience is needed to deal with the current market. but I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be increasingly in demand by many people. and I am also optimistic that prices will surely recover soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

The current situation of the market today is still red market and bearish though there are no huge movements. We're nearing the November mark where other investors called it the turning point. Hoping that it'll happen and bull run next year.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:30:59 PM

It's a bearish market but not so negative because the prices of the coins are on a steady mode which is good. Hoping that this situation might give momentum to the cryptocurrency.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

ICO market is bad at the moment but STO would be booming i feel
And of course there are reasons why ICO market is in bad situation in the moment and the crypto market in hot water. The fake coins, that are often advertised a lot in the market to catch the attention of the new investors is unfortunately one reason why the demand for cryptocurrency has faded so much.

In addition, other factors which are exogenous are also contributing to the existing bad situation. The future however might be different and we may have a wide use of cryptocurrency throughout the world.
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:44:09 AM

if for the time being the market is still experiencing unfavorable conditions but if in the future I will be sure that the market will experience super good conditions and will increase further
sakokinak

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

the market is currently developing to stabilize and the price is also starting to rise slowly. if the future is very difficult to predict and I don't know whether crypto's future will be bright or even the opposite.

Actually, I do not see any sufficient progress on the market. The cryptocurrencies seem to stay almost on one place. They do not fall critically, but they do not run up.
rhenrhen

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin will continue to become a phenomenal innovation, improving the lives of many peopke through its continuous enhancement. I strongly believe bitcoin will dominate the world.
GREATLOVE

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Give your opinion about the current market and the future .all we know that the price if getting worse but i do believe that the future of the market will be pump permanently.
Work4cryptos

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

Actually, I do not see any sufficient progress on the market. The cryptocurrencies seem to stay almost on one place. They do not fall critically, but they do not run up.
I hope that people are waiting for the coming December and after that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price. People are expecting that bitcoin price is expecting to start increasing its price in 2019 and hope that 2019 will be more good year for bitcoin that 2017 and 2018.
jakezyrus

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I hope that people are waiting for the coming December and after that we will see a good increase in bitcoin price. People are expecting that bitcoin price is expecting to start increasing its price in 2019 and hope that 2019 will be more good year for bitcoin that 2017 and 2018.

people are always saying that next year's will be the best year for cryptos but that didnt actually happen .  like for example last year 2017 i see many topics and comments on bitcointalk about the booming of cryptos but look at the cryptos now , all of them are falling and struggling to move up .

my point is we shouldnt predict to early on what will happen on the future because many factors could affect the progress or development of the cryptos , instead we should only foccus today or on the current situation because this is more important than the past of the future . period !
Bonsaiav

Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:11:01 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news.

This condition seems to continue until past December 2018. Because until today there has been no positive signal that can drive its growth rate.

It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin

Indeed, this is the right time for those of you who still have money to buy a classy cryptocurrency and are most preferred by crypto currency users. I'm very sure cryptocurrency prices aren't always under he will definitely go up.

forex

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

The current flat is already tired of everyone. But any trader knows, the longer the flat, the more impetus. I believe that soon we will see a strong impetus up, but before that we will test the lower level in the region of 5800
onebtcforlife

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

The current situation of the market is unpredictable because from the begining of the year the market situation is same which we never expect it. Everything seems to be fine in the coming days because most of the companies are now understanding how potential the block chain and crypto currency will be very huge.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I also have high hopes that there will be surprises before the end of this year.Though its hard to believe knowing that the market is really in dump,i know bitcoin will somehow make skyrocket again making all of us greatly surprise.Just keep on buying and holding potential coins,we will still end up gaining huge profits.

Almost all people have high expectation for good news from the whole market. Indeed, from the beginning of this year, we keep continually facing with the bear market, the price of bitcoin is fluctuating around $5k - $7k which makes many people feel panic and disappointed with the currrent situation because probably they a are facing with a big loss or can’t get any fruit in this year. Yep, we’d better keep our head calm and holding,  waiting. Plus, buying is one of the most suitable option right now because I think that sooner or later the market will give us a good news.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

I think and hope that market will arise soon at the end of current year 2018. So now all coins price is in red signal and always showing red. Ending November market must be pumped.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: