Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give your opinion about the current market and future  (Read 1336 times)
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
With the current market, everything shows that investing at the moment is perfectly reasonable. Crypto is low priced. It currently requires a low capital level and you can expect higher returns in the future. And that future with me will come in about 5 months. The time that I think crypto will again make people surprised when watching the price movement of it. A positive surprise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

What is your opinion on the current market? Good day coming soon For traders because of major coins are in oversold position. Just need some good news. It's time to buy  Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin
With the current market, everything shows that investing at the moment is perfectly reasonable. Crypto is low priced. It currently requires a low capital level and you can expect higher returns in the future. And that future with me will come in about 5 months. The time that I think crypto will again make people surprised when watching the price movement of it. A positive surprise.
Anything can be happen on crypto market that's why it is very hard to predict but now I also think that this time will be a good time to invest while on its low price because we all know that crypto are becoming popular day by day and more people are become educated about it that makes them think to buy on it. Buy more now and be happy later because anytime it will be start to recover again in its ath that can be bring us a huge profit in the future.

Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

for the market right now I am thinking of buying a lot of altcoins. Why? maybe now is the period where prices are holding up to be ready to rise higher like last year.
The Altcoin that I have bought now is BCD, BTG, ETC, Dash, ETH. so far about the profit is good enough to trade again, but I prefer to keep it for two weeks or a month, if the price is still not what I want, I will continue to hold it until the price rise up again.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:37 PM

actually the market price is in good condition, even the current market situation is better compared to market prices a few years ago. it's just that, in 2017 the market price experienced a huge increase even everyone was shocked. therefore, we all feel very down with the current price because it is very decreasing when compared to 2017.
I am sure, crypto's future will improve, and better than now.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

I think we will see a repeat of last year, but only in the center of the event will Altcoin
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

In my opinion, unfortunately this falling will continue and the market will go down lower. I think downtrend will continue about next 9 months and new uptrend will start in June of the next year. Until that time it is better to search opportunities to open short positions or just stay away from the market.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

Yes it's good time to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin. I think that in the near future we are waiting for good news. Of course, the bitcoin price has to overcome the $ 6800 mark, but further, I assume that the price will be easier to grow.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

Yes it's good time to buy Ethereum, Bitcoin and others coin. I think that in the near future we are waiting for good news. Of course, the bitcoin price has to overcome the $ 6800 mark, but further, I assume that the price will be easier to grow.
I can see right now that most of the markets are unpredictable but for sure in the future we will have a great tool that will gonna predict the market and for sure it will gonna happen, I can say that I won't take advantage with this chance not to learn trading or investing, I will see to it that in the future I will be one of the members that will educate new members in trading.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

After the last situation of the market, I once again understood that Bitcoin is the most durable digital currency. Indeed, the decreasing price of BTC will not bring good results for the crypto market. But even though BTC didn't go down so much during this time, but the price of the altcoins went down a lot. Then i decided to prioritize BTC.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

As we're in a long bear market, I thought, it'd be a good idea to collect everything we have learned over the past 1-2 years (or more). My idea is that everybody could write a few sentences (or pages) about something that he/she noticed as "another one of those", for example, at the beginning of the bull run Bitcoin booms the first or when a coin hits the exchanges usually goes down in value etc. The statements should be supported by evidence and justification (diagrams, numbers or any other type of data - the more the better).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

Good day is coming for the holders too.

News do really affect the prices but its not the only thing that makes the market good. And right now is a good time to buy again, the market is red again.

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

These two are down by few bucks again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:54 AM

News do really affect the prices but its not the only thing that makes the market good. And right now is a good time to buy again, the market is red again.

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

Declining prices might be part of a high volatility market. The supposed action in this situation is to grab this opportunity while its on dip. The current market is on RED and maybe it is a good flow for a hefty development and the assurance for bright future.. The huge downfall we suffer currently, would be the big instances of massive profits in return, when the market stability occur.  So while its on bearish, take this oppurtunity to gain massive profits. And I think this bearish scenario will not take too long and bull run will come over soon, just hold your patience and be optimize for the good deliberance on cryto world.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:17:17 AM

Price check
Bitcoin $6490
Ethereum $222.93

Declining prices might be part of a high volatility market. The supposed action in this situation is to grab this opportunity while its on dip. The current market is on RED and maybe it is a good flow for a hefty development and the assurance for bright future.. The huge downfall we suffer currently, would be the big instances of massive profits in return, when the market stability occur.  So while its on bearish, take this oppurtunity to gain massive profits. And I think this bearish scenario will not take too long and bull run will come over soon, just hold your patience and be optimize for the good deliberance on cryto world.
It's part of it.

High volatility means it can decline or rise any time that we aren't expecting. And like I believe, before the market goes up again it has to go through a very tough time of declining, dipping and correcting - all of those happened for this year and so we can expect that day will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

The current market still not too good, with a long bear market it has created a negative atmosphere for traders and investors, but a lot of people predicted that the bear market will be over soon and this time the bull market can be a huge one, and for the future, I think crypto market in a good track
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:34:54 AM

Rising wedge plays into a falling wedge which i see the apex being roughly 6350ish area. Hope you all know your patterns by now if not rising wedge is bearish, falling wedge is bullish. So i expect a rise up to 6700 after testing upper resistance of 6900 once again.
henlity87

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

I can see right now that most of the markets are unpredictable but for sure in the future we will have a great tool that will gonna predict the market and for sure it will gonna happen, I can say that I won't take advantage with this chance not to learn trading or investing, I will see to it that in the future I will be one of the members that will educate new members in trading.
In my opinion the current market is very unreliable and most investors are converting their money to small coins or withdrawing their money from cryptocurrency. But the future of cryptocurrency is very bright especially of bitcoin, because bitcoin is the top currency in the market and in the future people from all over the world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

I'm not an expert who can give speculation about crypto
I only have the confidence that I believe that crypto will reach its peak in a few years and all countries in the world will move to crypto technology
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

I think we will see a repeat of last year, but only in the center of the event will Altcoin
We can't expect that this year though there's a chance somehow if the market favors pushing the bull run even further last year the hype and fomo to crypto specifically bitcoin is really everywhere, we need some good news, development and great adoption to crypto in order to attain or surpass the ath last time lets watch until the end of this year as to what would be the price growth.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

Buying of ETH is done for me after it went down below $200. I think that was $187 when I bought it.
Holding is my strategy so I am still waiting for a better profit. $240 came but it did not take long so I dont really have the time to trade it.
For now, patience is needed.

I do think the current market is just fluctuation at a low scale. Unlike last year, where the graph is like an ICU monitor that keep on going up and down until now.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Rising wedge plays into a falling wedge which i see the apex being roughly 6350ish area. Hope you all know your patterns by now if not rising wedge is bearish, falling wedge is bullish. So i expect a rise up to 6700 after testing upper resistance of 6900 once again.

Still you have confusion about the bottom value of Bitcoin correct. I have the same doubt when the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies bump and dump next to that instantly.
It may be fluctuative now but expecting it will be turned Positive end of this year or next to this year here mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print