Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading, its features.  (Read 176 times)
doroshok1 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Hey. I would like to learn from you how day trading works and its features. After all, it is not difficult to buy and save cryptocurrency in the long term. But to trade every day and make good money, it's interesting. Please share your knowledge.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Be Aware! Day trading is hard and stressful if you don't know what you are doing.
So my best advice is to get a book and learn all trading patterns and especially the psychology behind it.
Otherwise, you will be fresh meat for sharks!

Ps. if you don't have time for a whole book (  Huh ) , there are tons of free video courses on youtube that teaches you the fundamentals of trading.
 I advise you to learn how to use the Ichimoku Cloud, is a very powerful tool.

When you have finished studying , start day trading on DEMO platforms.
Bitmex has a test net
https://testnet.bitmex.com/
Try making 1% trades, with leverage you will be able to earn a lot more.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

Hey. I would like to learn from you how day trading works and its features. After all, it is not difficult to buy and save cryptocurrency in the long term. But to trade every day and make good money, it's interesting. Please share your knowledge.

You have to technically sound in crytpo market if you want to day trade. You can select good coin from market and can buy when it will carry its lowest price and place good price for short time. That may make you gainer. best of luck.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

Yeah that's what you think but day trading = loss most of the time and it is hard to make money on it. You need to put effort to look on to your screen every minute or hour just to know whether to trade or to sell then time consuming and most of the time stressful.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Day trading is a painstaking hard work, which does not always bring dividends. Therefore, before you do this, you must have sufficient knowledge in this industry, and also be cool.
XLadyX
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Day trading can be streneous, leaving you with no time to do other things. Since I was already trading forex, I thought venturing into Cryptocurrency trading would be as easy. Well it isn't. I had to do a whole different level of reading and research. This article helped me too. You can check it out. Hope it answers some of your questions. You can also try googling also. Lots of materials there.

www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/day-trading-cryptocurrency/amp/
Afiqa03

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

To trade coins in crypto you must be smart to read the situation, the existing market developments and which coins are in good condition.
You must also be technically heard in the crytpo market. for you can choose a good coin from the market and can buy when the lowest and place a suitable price according to your calculations for a short time. That might make you more happy. Good luck.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

If you open coinmarketcap, you'll see that every coin has the opening and closing daily price. So the thing is to do buy-sell-buy at good prices. You may follow the charts at different markets. Mind your fees and good luck!))

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Day trading is  the same as night trading. The is just geographical location. Study the market well; Crypto trading is very good business. But invest wisely.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

If you want to be serious about day trading then you should make a plan from the start and that plan should include at least a month of consistent studying with ZERO actual trading until you are ready to start applying some of what you have learned.  I know there are sites for regular stock trading simulations where you can practice without actually risking real money.  Not sure if the same can be said for crypto currency.  Although, it shouldn't be too hard to make some mock investments and track your own day trading while you are still learning.  In other words, pick a day/price and suppose you invested $100 in that stock... then go back over the history and see if you could have profited by selling at some point.

Use youtube and internet searches to learn about trading patterns and then choose the trading patterns that you think match what you would like to do. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
cryptocat156

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:11:00 PM
Merited by bonker (1)

Hello,

What is?

A day trader is a trader who adheres to a trading style called day trading. This involves buying and subsequently selling financial instruments within the same trading day, such that all positions will usually be closed before the market close of the trading day.

What we need

By and large, you can work when and where you want to. You can structure your days as you chose, working from your office or home, of even when traveling. If you think of it as a small business, the initial investment in equipment ( good computer, one or more monitors, fast internet, and trading software) is relatively inexpensive.

Good

It provides ample opportunity to learn and test variety of trading patterns and technique, in relatively short time span. Time is a costly, non replenishable resource of man. Any method / gadget, which reduces the time required to perform / achieve a job / project, increases overall efficiency / profitability of man. All inventions are towards achieving the same.

Other Features

You'll develop your ownstyle, fast paced or easy going. Days when the market is highly volalite, you can take the day off or you can take a risk. Run errands, play with your kids, or go shopping with the money you saved by staying out of the market on a whippy choppy day.

You can live anwhere. If you decide to move to Sydney, New York, Prague, Moscow, just dismantle your electronic monster, pack them up, and you good to go. If you long to go skiing for a week and can afford it, take your account flat and go. As an active trader, you're independent and answer to no one but yourself. Forget reporting to a nasty boss. You can stay in bed when you have the flu. You don't have to wear a tie that chokes you or high heels that dislocate your back. You can trade in a T-shirt, shorts and flippers Smiley. Grin Grin

Bad

But you have to remember one think. Life of day trader is not just easy money and happy life. It is hard job and you need to be prepare for making hard decisions every day.

Thank you!

This My Idea
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

You need time, patience and nerves of steel.  I traded for a long time on BTC-E, long before it was shut down and made out pretty well. I didn't make a lot of money but I was able to buy and sell FTC over and over again and eventually accumulated a nice little pile. 

Start out slow, don't have all your money on a single exchange and learn from people that are willing to help.  You also may want to check out Twitter for crypto resources.
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

To start read the book Jack Schwager Technical Analysis Full course, it will give you a good idea about trading.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

It's quite hard to trade in a single day, you will get stopped out quite frequently if you're on high leverage. 1 day timeframe worked the best for me, but you have to be patient enough. I was overtrading, and it didn't go well.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

I think that day trading is a good opportunity to share experience and knowledge, strategies that turned out to be winning in the crypto market. I think that this is the best way to enjoy trading
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

For long term always best choice bitcoin and ethreum for anyone but if you plan to make the money by short term you must check the worth of project or tokens.
Then only you need to go with the investment. Then feature wise trading has great opportunity to grow more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:30 PM

in my opinion day trading is too hard to be operated especially of ypu are not thinking of the cryptocurrency world as your main job

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

For long term always best choice bitcoin and ethreum for anyone but if you plan to make the money by short term you must check the worth of project or tokens.
Then only you need to go with the investment. Then feature wise trading has great opportunity to grow more.
trading is a good oppurtunity fo learn but you need to have cryptocurrency world as your main job to have a chance to spend enough time for ti

expekto

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

i do not think that day trading is bad or that it is the perfect way to earn money? you need to know your possibilities and skills

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:42 PM

I think that day trading is the best way to find out more about btc and other coins, share experience with others and make new friends who can give valuable pieces of advice. I like the idea of day trading

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: