Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] WELLETH - A DECENTRALIZED HEALTHCARE CHARITY PLATFORM (ICO IS LIVE)  (Read 1479 times)
Darienciss

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

Hello! What are your team's plans for the first six months after the completion of a public sale?
Heristacyaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Hello! When will create your own wallet? Will it be tested before launch?
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

It's nice to see charity evolving in the cryptoworld. Your project, one of the innovators in this case. I wish you good luck

It's really nice to have project like this, maximizing the potential of blockchain in the healthcare industry with charity on the side. But once I checked the trust of the OP, I doubt if their intentions are authentic or they are here just to lure users to get money.
we see in the future whether this is what we want because I also haven't seen a very promising project for a long time and will hopefully become a new hope and we can produce something from this project
Wilandiy

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

How much time is left to complete the ICO? How many funds have been collected and how much is left before the successful completion of the public sale?
Viahanth

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

How do you work on advertising? I'm sure you need to meet your project with a lot of people
Elenoam

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Will your project be global? Or do you plan to develop in specific countries?
Endaleyno

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

I want to say that you are doing really good things. I have not seen many such projects, but I consider yours the most promising
Freyanalie

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

I want to say that you are doing really good things. I have not seen many such projects, but I consider yours the most promising
I agree. Nowadays, not everyone is willing to take the risk to do this. This is a very big responsibility. I am confident that the team will approach the project seriously.
Heristacyaa

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

How do charitable foundations that work without blockchain relate to your idea? After all, some funds are already your partners right now, if I'm not mistaken
wellethprojects (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 08:15:16 PM by wellethprojects

Hello! Do you promote your project with the help of advertising on the Internet? In what social networks can I find your project communities?
No we haven't employed advertisements. We take a more direct approach to build a more organic community through bounties, social points, and direct communication with investors and partners (charities, health facilities, agencies). Our communities are on telegram, Facebook, and Twitter.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

Can you tell us more about the mobile app? What will be available in it, has already begun development? If I'm not mistaken, the application will work in 2019
Yes, it will be a mobile adaptation of the web app with mobile-friendly features. It will enable you access and manage your personal wallets, campaigns, and view other active campaigns. The wellexchange will also be integrated but the EHR Platform will stay on web only. You can check out roadmap for timelines.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Hello to all. Do you have any bonuses for large investments? I mean investments from 15-20 ETH
Yes, there's a buying bonus for large investments.
Available on the bounty section of the ICO page on our website.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:34:56 AM

I want to wish you a successful ICO. Beginning in five days, I'm sure that you will succeed. You do good deeds, keep it up!  Wink
Thank you for your support. The ICO has started this morning.
We hope you benefit greatly from our success.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:56:16 AM

Are you ready to unite with other charitable organizations and foundations after the opening of the project? I’m sure that not everyone exactly understands the importance of your idea and that’s why they are now looking away
Some organizations are scared of transparency, maybe they have something to hide. But most others are happy to operate on our platform.
I believe this project is the future, and once we achieve mainstream adoption, charitable organizations will want operate on our platform if they want to keep up.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

It's nice to see charity evolving in the cryptoworld. Your project, one of the innovators in this case. I wish you good luck

It's really nice to have project like this, maximizing the potential of blockchain in the healthcare industry with charity on the side. But once I checked the trust of the OP, I doubt if their intentions are authentic or they are here just to lure users to get money.
Thank you for your comment and support.
The negative trust is as a result of an incident we had earlier in the project involving a former team member, which has been sorted out and publicly addressed.
For greatness to be achieved, there are always obstacles, challenges, and discouragement, but we must persevere without loss of enthusiasm to meet our goals, despite these challenges.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Hello! How successful is the public sale of tokens? On which exchanges can you buy tokens and are there any bonuses for large purchases?
Hello, The token sale has only just begun, this morning.
Yes, there's a buying bonus for large investors, information can be found on the bounty section of our website.
We've published information on targeted exchanges but hope to add a few more.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:22:09 AM

In which country is your project being developed? If not mistaken, is it London? How will you develop in the future? On the site, I found information that you want to help those in need in Africa. How exactly will this be done? Are you planning to rent buildings?
No we are not planning to rent buildings.
Our first partnership was with a charity concerned with welfare and development in African nations. They proposed to help us to handle market growth in Africa, with the responsibility of securing partnerships between Welleth and big health facilities in Africa.
The aim is to drive adoption in Africa so there'll be better access to quality healthcare irrespective of socio-economic factors, so the less privileged will have an equal chance at good healthcare funded by Welleth campaigns.
wellethprojects (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

You have a very nicely decorated website and white paper written fairly well. Very good work, guys. I believe in your success!
Thank you for your support.
Wilandiy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

Hello! How many people on social networks you managed to get interested in the idea of the project?
Maddeustus

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Hi! How long did it take you to prepare for the public sale of tokens? How long will it last and what does the team plan to do immediately after the completion of the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: