Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:17:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects  (Read 823 times)
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

Scam projects which were seen as rare are now rampant everywhere in such a case that all the bounties I participated for some months ago are all scam projects.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

then if there is any scam project why not post it here for the room to analyze the project to see if is the scam or not. and what makes you feels is that project is a scammed one.. please show your evidence about such ventures

thanks.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

They were forgotten quickly.
We got to move on too.
It is not easy to find them here since they are stopped in just a manner of time before they could spread it completely.

You might see other projects here that aint scam but their token seems to not have some value.
That might be a better research than looking for scams.
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Is the scam project interesting for you? So what will you do if you find a scam project?
Is this your disappointment? A lot of things have to be learned with all this, fraud happens and will continue to exist, they want to have one idea and want to develop it but the limitations so that it fails in running the project, I think you have found the scam project.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

Scam project will have offered the bonus stage that doesn't make sense just like when you are joining on the private sale and you will get up to 100% bonus or more.
Scam project used the fake identity that they have been getting it from the internet and it will be very important for you to analyze the identity of the team or picture and it's lack of transparency about how many raised in the sale.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Why would someone will be searching for a scam project  Huh

I understand that you come across one project and would do research to understand if its a scam or not? But specifically looking out for a scam project does not make a sense to me.

I think the reason why do they search for a scam projects? Because if they already knows what are those scam projects maybe they can avoid or skip this projects so that they shouldn't been a loosing more time and efforts.

But also I understand you with your reaction with this questions that instead of searching a scam projects and they need to focus on what a good projects that can give them a better opportunities and more profits.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

Actually it's hard to detect the scam project because the scammer's are very wise and clever. Like what happened now their are many ICO has not give their rewards that they promise. And  a lot if investor's are very affected because of the scammer's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

Can you please provide a link of you works or articles here, I want to see all your effort and make a comment as well. It will be more interesting if we see some evidence and analysis why you said that those are scam project.

I am looking forward to see some good response from you. Thanks in advance!
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

It is not easy to find a scam project even you are conducting analysis because some of scammers now was professional it is almost similar to those legit project but you can consolidate all the suggestions of who are victim and experience of scam project just like what I've experience befote that after the project done their is no update in their website or social media account so that in short project was scam.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Currently many projects are neatly packaged so that it is difficult to distinguish between fraud or not. Yes, I only follow who is the team in this project. Is there a team that has been recognized in the business world involved in this project.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

Be careful, there are so many scam projects right now ... they seem to have a very good project. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care about how people help him in his project
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

Nowadays there are many of them, they are hard to pin point which is the real one from the website to whitepapers you're thinking that is a real project that being develop. but little you know they have a plan to exit after they have sold their tokens. You better try to analyze it even better to distinguished the false projects from the real one.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:00:17 AM

You should do a project research that is not SCAM. then you follow and participate. It will make you profit and vice versa if you have found a project that you think is a scam, you don't need to participate in the project because it will only make a loss.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:28 AM

too many projects are totally screwed us and other mentors here. but to know how they plan started and how to avoid them, maybe its a hard thing if they are really professional when it comes to that. crypto thing is a totally risky lose or win.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

it is true that there are many scam projects and are so rampant that we cannot choose which projects are good or not, for that we need to research and respond to a project so that we are not fooled by it, and most importantly we are vigilant.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

it is true that there are many scam projects and are so rampant that we cannot choose which projects are good or not, for that we need to research and respond to a project so that we are not fooled by it, and most importantly we are vigilant.
participating in a program bounty is indeed very profitable if the project is successful, and if it fails we will experience time loss. to avoid a failed project we have to find as much information as possible about the project that will be followed. check out Team, Manager, Website, Whitepaper if you get good information then you can join right away. now the price of all altcoins also decreases better you also buy good altcoins because investing in altcoins can make a profit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

what do you want to do to find a scam project?
I'm just surprised, there's no point in spending time on useless things like this.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

I was surprised that no one pointed out a thread in this forum about Scam ICO projects here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0.

Go to that link and go over that board. Usually there are members who spend a lot of their time finding scam projects and they also given tips how you can do it yourself (DYOR). 🌍[Guide] Prevent scam!!! Some useful tools for find scam / fake ICO team 🌍.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

At every start of a new project, we can't really sure whether the project is real or it's just a scam project.
I think its not just you that meeting scam project, i believe many other has face that scam project.
We just need to choose the project wisely and carefully to avoid those scam project.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

The end justify the means in cryptocurrency new project! It is a world of unknown end! The best you could do here is to put your best foot forward why you hope for the best. Keep shinning!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: