Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects  (Read 823 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

I think you are wasting your time. What good it will do to you if you search for scam projects? Do it the other way, try to search for good projects that would make you earn money. You will never find a good ICO if you were just searching for scam projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:46 AM

Scam project is low and never get soft cap target of ico sale, never joined an ico or campaign when you are seeing the selling of ico do not get of soft cap target. Some time many ico have scam because lower or not trust the ico owner, check reputation of owner.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 05:31:31 AM by Plecet Bank

Indeed for know a project is it scam or not is very difficult. Moreover, so many projects currently available. I myself saw that a project that scam will usually not clear him. Group a telegram also deserted, even website also does not update.

kucruut

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

That's right, bro. I found difficulties about projects that were scam and didn't understand which ones could succeed in the project.Be careful, there are so many scam projects right now ... they seem to have a very good project. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care about how people help him in his project
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

They were forgotten quickly.
We got to move on too.
It is not easy to find them here since they are stopped in just a manner of time before they could spread it completely.

You might see other projects here that aint scam but their token seems to not have some value.
That might be a better research than looking for scams.
yeah you're right
projects that have been declared scams should be forgotten, and we also have to move to other legit projects.
to find it we have to do some research about the team that works in the project.

xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

Why would you look for a scam project? *kidding
In order to be able to find any good project, we should check on the project first hand.
Thoroughly checking on the any project could worth the effort, it could minimize the possibilities to face any scam project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

it's very difficult to find a scam project because the project is made exactly the same as a real project. This will be very difficult to find because even the team and whitepaper they can make as if real.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right
What do you analyze to look for a scam project? is it possible you want to do a plan so that it doesn't seem a scam to deceive investors or members in this forum
Seymourguado

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

What do you find the scam project for? It is currently difficult to evaluate a scam project. Fraudsters can go very far to deceive, making investors unsuspecting.
This highlights the need for investors to be cautious when making investment decisions.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:13:15 AM

I think you'll get many reason from other members how to search scam project, we have same experience but see from another perspective. Most of us will see from realistic thing ( dev team, concept, hard cap ) and some of them see from news up date, no news mean scam. You can try any method you want but please share with us if you find scam project, it will help us decides to keep going or not. Never give up to try and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

analyze project scam is not easy. many are still stuck in this regard and certainly not be a good thing when caught up in the scam. the original analysis alone is not enough to be able to figure out the scam and not. much needs to be seen to be making increasingly confident. see transaction wallet owned, team, whitepaper and much more is something to watch out for.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

if I'm not mistaken, this site provides a list of dead coins or other scam projects. see and visit this site https://deadcoins.com and https://www.coinopsy.com/dead-coins/
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:34 AM

I also made an analysis about a scam or scam project, but it actually made me confused because there were some scos but I had a good rating on an ico site, and some successful projects even had poor ratings on an ico site.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

You do not have a better presentation of your thread.

How do expect members here to know you made whatever analytical work without you showing a link to it before you start nailing them for not responding?

In the same manner, don't you think it will be a waste of energy and time trying to research on scam project? They all come in the same shade with good project. So, you never can know scam projects by just looking at its whitepaper, promises etc.

However , you might be able to raise some red lights.
gohan21

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Why would someone will be searching for a scam project  Huh

I understand that you come across one project and would do research to understand if its a scam or not? But specifically looking out for a scam project does not make a sense to me.

Its simple why its mean so they searching for scam projects like here they always do that and searching for ico scams befor they invest into it.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

I understand that you come across one project and would do research to understand if its a scam or not? But specifically looking out for a scam project does not make a sense to me.

Its simple why its mean so they searching for scam projects like here they always do that and searching for ico scams befor they invest into it.
Since there are a lot of scam projects in crypto compared to the legit ones, then I think it would be justifiable on our time if we search for legit projects.
We are investing on legit because it gives a good chance for us to be profitable and this market is maturing so we can easily spot which is legit or scam projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
irianto18

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

all these groups of causes are most often caused by the mistakes of the administrators themselves. Lack of experience, neglect, ignorance or greed - anything can result in loss of cash. It should also be noted that justice is that advertising on blogs and monitors spends a lot of money, but the flow of investment into the project does not guarantee. Often, admins get inefficient advertisements and pay interest to negligent advertisers at the expense of investors. As a result - cashiers are empty, scams, and profits are only monitored.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I must say that today there are no services that could help with this business, today only very many projects start to produce their achievements and begin to conduct again collections of funds for this!

kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

basically, we can't search the scam projects. and I don't think that really matters. I think it would be better if we tried hard to get the ico that is legit, it would be more profitable. we can only avoid the scam ico by choosing the legit ico. that way we can get the benefit from the projects that we're followed.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

I think the reason why do they search for a scam projects? Because if they already knows what are those scam projects maybe they can avoid or skip this projects so that they shouldn't been a loosing more time and efforts.

But also I understand you with your reaction with this questions that instead of searching a scam projects and they need to focus on what a good projects that can give them a better opportunities and more profits.

I do think you are aiming for the good thing but scammers will also find a way to do it.
If you spread the news or tips on how to know what a scam project is then scammers will just simply think of a new way to avoid those tips that you gave.
You are simply making it easy for them.
Let them do the same mistake so we can always find those holes to know them. Do not make it harder.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: