Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects  (Read 823 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

I dont understand why you are searching for scam projects, why not focus on the legit one?
Try to search more p[rojects which has high potentials and great outcome.
those ICO who are made to support thr community and cryptocurrency in the future.
People are not interested into scam ICO, they are looking for good one.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

now it's very easy to find a scam project because most brokers are now 90% scam, so you don't need to be confused about looking for a scam project ... but I feel confused, why do you want to find a scam project?

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:21:00 PM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

I dont understand why you are searching for scam projects, why not focus on the legit one?
Try to search more p[rojects which has high potentials and great outcome.
those ICO who are made to support thr community and cryptocurrency in the future.
People are not interested into scam ICO, they are looking for good one.
To think of it, its quite hard to find both. We need to study read plenty of pages and watch many clips before we can really tagged one as legit or a scam one. There are some seems to be legit then at the end backout and run. I guess it will just be a matter of how the team will be good on promoting and developing the project that we can determine if its a legit one.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Why would you search for scam project, you should be looking for projects with real purpose and legitimate strong team. Some projects aim to bring services using cryptocurrency, however, the problem is, the current market situation results to less investors and failed ICO. That is why even successful ICOs gets developed very slow due to lack of fund, and soon investors leave the project valueless in the market.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

The most interesting is that even a large amount of money can not protect you from the scum projects . Here are 2 examples that I encountered: Kyc.legal and HOQU. Unfortunately, both projects are Russian, both projects have collected a large amount of funds.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

I have encountered a fraudulent project before, and I just started to think that the concept of the project is not bad, but I did not list the specific information of the team members on the website. So I didn't participate in the project, and later I was identified as a fraud project by the news media, and the website could not be opened.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

looking for project scam? If convinced by it? If it's for a notice for everyone then it is good. If looking for ICO scam may be many finds searched for project real is much harder than looking for a scam. When analyzing then make sure to see wallet investors as well as teams from the ICO. While no funds or a false identity with the team then this is likely a scam.
Mustang69

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:27:47 AM

There are hundreds of projects every day. It is essential to recognize a potential project such as a rigorous, highly practical development team with transparent information about project development stages, etc. But the most important thing is to learn, to learn, to create personal experiences for yourself.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

I don't know what you mean, do you look for scam projects? For what? For just analysis to make some research to avoid the scams? Well, actually it is very difficult to analyze early whether a project is scam or not. But, just analyze first their team members and the token or concept that is offered. They may be confusing or not real enough.

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

I am lucky because I have heard about a number of scam projects but I haven't faced a scam project yet and hope that my experience will help me to avoid scams in the future as well
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Yes, there is a lot of scam projects in crypto, they make new accounts to encourage people to participate on a fake scam ICO to make money and the people will invest and make trust from them, but at the end there is no profit and tokens to be given. There is also a projects that will promise you giveaways if you donate for example 0.01 to 0.05 and then you will get 1000,000 tokens but it is just a scam at all. Always check the website and the team if you want to join in a legit ICO project.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

if you read a lot about the forum frequently ask. then you have gain a lot about how to check and detect a fraudulent things of a projects proposed. and you have starting to search of your own strategy to put an addition to be careful about your investments and trusts.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I'm most afraid of scammers and their opportunities. Since their number is increasing every year. And each of us, even the most experienced, can get into their networks.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:22 PM

yes, there are a lot of scams, but if there would be a proper regulation i think it would solve the problem
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

Dont waste your time looking for a scam project. Just use your time participating so many bounties, in this way you have so many options if ever some of the campaigns dont pay.
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

i think that you should mainly analyse the whitepaper and their teams
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:39:18 PM

Lets start with the attitude of most of the project out there is scam. Then you can dig deeper to see if its not scam or not.
Normally, I check the team, its good if the team is real, but not likely easy to identify as someone just made up the identity with no time.
Second, I check there road map, its good if they can show a detailed and long term road map. of course it is related to the idea of the coin/token.
Finally, I tend to focus on the coin with its own chain, I feel the token ICO is likely selling the dream for money, the coin with its own chain can survive even when the dev abandon it and mostly if that happen, there is a solution of community take over, so the coin will survive.

By the way, you should make the thread title clearer.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
huanzhong644306

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

It's hard to find out that the project was a scam until it was on the exchange. Eighty percent of ICO projects this year are fraudulent, so be cautious about investing in the ICO market.
vitek146

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:41:47 PM

You can read whitepaper,watch website learn more about project but now is like lottery or you are lucky or not) how we can understand if ico comlete they target in token sale rich hardcap,we can see their roadmap but need see what they do really not in paper,if team working good we can see some result and choose join this project or leave.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
markingscringling8512

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

there are a lot of factors which are suspicios (noname team members, crap webpage, things like these mainly)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: