Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam projects  (Read 823 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

To know if the project is scam just deeply background check it and search it in the internet it can be answer your question so fast. So that you can avoid scam project. Like I do to some project I search about it background and the people or projects connected to it. Then I discover this project connected to one project that is a scam project.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Scam projects are often annoyed and disappointed, by researching teams and websites that are not running, this project can be said to be just abal.
Sales that are not smooth and do not reach soft cap so they fail to develop.
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

Scam projects are often annoyed and disappointed, by researching teams and websites that are not running, this project can be said to be just abal.
Sales that are not smooth and do not reach soft cap so they fail to develop.
Sometimes they provide fake information just to attract investors.
One example is they are displaying in their website that they have reach their softcap or they collected a huge amount already but it cannot
be verified, so if we are not careful, we might fall for this scammers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

You may need to participate in a scam project, so you will have experience about it. Usually the scam project doesn't have any press meeting about their company. So for me, if there is a project with press, it will be a plus value to invest on that project because they are real.
Some photos and update about their progress will prove it's legit.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

how to search for Scam project? I made an analysis of the possible Scam project, but did not receive any comment, I would like to know if I did it right

Do you mean scam projects that already concluded or possible on going project that it migh be a scam investment in the future? Looking for a scam projects is very difficult task than avoiding it but you can use on how to avoid a scam projects and use the suggestions to discover of what you are looking for or you may visit the deadcoin site in which there are plenty of shits coins due to scam projects. https://deadcoins.com
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:23:47 AM

than you are busy looking for the Scam Project, you better find a project that is really not SCAM,
if you have long understood about ICO, I don't think you will have trouble finding a project that is not a scam, for example analyzing the popularity of teams and developers, reasonable whitepaper writing, allocation of appropriate tokens and so on
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

Everyone talks about the fraud of ICO projects, but I have a very good impression of ICO projects - I see good ideas and good products in ICO projects. I plan to invest.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:36 PM

So what was your criteria you based on to make your analysis? If we should know that, maybe we can hekp to know if you were searching right or not. But in all ways, the best means of trying to find out the scam projects are by reading chats and messages. I mean discussions are your nest options. Note how the team conducts and engages with the whole community. If you find something fishy, ask and see how they'll respond.

tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

Why would someone will be searching for a scam project  Huh

I understand that you come across one project and would do research to understand if its a scam or not? But specifically looking out for a scam project does not make a sense to me.
Yes, someone is engaged in a discussion someone checks the project a Scam, I wanted to work with the project, and before that, he was bravery, all that seemed to me suspicious, I pointed out on the forum

If you wanted to join any activity just like an ICO makr it to the point you are entering in the right path not a scam one whivh can ruin your all day out because you will give all the efforts you have. Yes it take a long time but that is the right one if you are looking for an assurance.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

Unfortunately just know scam or not is not possible. I talked about this with friends and they tell me the same thing. As recently, they just participated in one project that really didn’t look very much. But still the project paid, and even very much. A couple of HYIP projects, this is just a scam.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

If you want to know what is possibility scam project once they have new project do a lot of research and you may kow it once you reviewing the information of one project you may know it  if it's legit or not.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

How does the way you analyze project scam and whether it is true right? If it is not thus you just give the false news that will certainly affect other participants and that's bad. even ICO scam is itself quite difficult to predict because of even similar to the original ICO. When can the meticulous in looking at the peculiarities about the scam certainly be able to see and verify whether the scan instead.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

How does the way you analyze project scam and whether it is true right? If it is not thus you just give the false news that will certainly affect other participants and that's bad. even ICO scam is itself quite difficult to predict because of even similar to the original ICO. When can the meticulous in looking at the peculiarities about the scam certainly be able to see and verify whether the scan instead.
It's your own assessment is what matters most, if you see or believe that the project is  a scam better to stay away from it, we do have different opinions regarding to how to assess projects, if you see a very competitive offers and chances to meet their promises can be done its much better to support that rather than with projects we do offers a lot but can't be fulfill in realities.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

There are so many scam projects, even if there are fraudulent projects on the regular ICO evaluation website, in order to avoid being deceived, you must investigate the team members' information at any time.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

So what was your criteria you based on to make your analysis? If we should know that, maybe we can hekp to know if you were searching right or not. But in all ways, the best means of trying to find out the scam projects are by reading chats and messages. I mean discussions are your best options. Note how the team conducts and engages with the whole community. If you find something fishy, ask and see how they'll respond.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: