Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:28:03 PM by SociumTrade

SociumTrade
Building the financial future – block by block

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

so what blockchain your exchange is going to be based on?
scambreaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

On the basis of the EOS.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
Make sure to subscribe for the newsletters at https://sociumtrade.com so you don't miss the launch date!
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.
John_stalk

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

scambreaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Are you planning to have some rules for joining consortiums? Personally, I find it one of the best ideas of the project. And will there be any geographical restrictions for traders?
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

Also, the contract and legal part, how the relations between trader and investor will be arranged legally? Should I have my own contract templates, trader will have his own or platform will have?
fab_willy_wonka

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Beginner traders' portfolios are highly likely to fail among portfolios of experienced ones - if you attract some, of course. No one wants to trust his capital to someone with almost no background. Have you thought about the ways of managing it? It would be a great chance to start.
lola_bitc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

What is the launch date?
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

On the basis of the EOS.

only trade coin use eos platform
i think if only eos platform very deficult can get much trader can trade in youre site, because eos platform still not popular

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

On the basis of the EOS.

only trade coin use eos platform
i think if only eos platform very deficult can get much trader can trade in youre site, because eos platform still not popular

Lets be positive about it, yes, EOS seems complicated for me as well, but Trader platform - must have lots of features combined with blockchain, because of scalability - it seems EOS is a right decision, though its just recently launched. Besides - consider the fact that EOS has no transaction fees hidden.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

What is the launch date?

I believe you need to subscribe on their site to get an answer, Im also waiting for the launch date information. There is no any info yet announced.
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Digitalizm

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I was about to ask the same, is there gonna be any restrictions for traders or investors? Im sure there will be a KYC procedure. Is KYC will be a must for Investors?

I like the idea of Pools  - would like to know more on how to join investment pool, as well as will it be possible to organize own?
lola_bitc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

What is the launch date?

I believe you need to subscribe on their site to get an answer, Im also waiting for the launch date information. There is no any info yet announced.

Already did  Smiley Hope it will be announced soon. I am not ready to invest much in crypto now, since btc is still going down, but very curious about their strategy and team.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Did you even read the original post though? it's going to be handled via smart contract, so that a trader can not violate the initial agreement, which makes perfect sense. Plus all traders' transactions history is going to be visible through the blockchain, and that's the beauty about it
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

As John_stalk and carrieM have already replied to you there, traders' reputation will be based on their records of trading that blockchain makes transparent and visible. Plus all of the terms of the agreements between traders and investors will be stored on and enforced by smart contracts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: