Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:28:03 PM by SociumTrade

SociumTrade
Building the financial future – block by block

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

so what blockchain your exchange is going to be based on?
scambreaker

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:50:27 PM

the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

On the basis of the EOS.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

firs want to check out the software you say you're going to lay out before being all critisizing  Tongue
Make sure to subscribe for the newsletters at https://sociumtrade.com so you don't miss the launch date!
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

the concept is promising. how are you going to distinguish pro traders from the beginners though, and will it be possible to start as a trader from the outset via your platform?
Thank you. Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements.

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.
John_stalk

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

Recently started my journey in crypto jungles .... with lots of skeptical thoughts, how can I be sure that my money won't be scammed if I trust my funds to individual trader that I have found on your site? You say, they build their reputation with information on the profile, but they can say anything there? If its possible to see their past trading operations, what can you/trader provide as a prove of it? We all know it's risky business, but at least I want to be sure I trust it to the right person.

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

scambreaker

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

Are you planning to have some rules for joining consortiums? Personally, I find it one of the best ideas of the project. And will there be any geographical restrictions for traders?
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

good question. I guess it's possible, as all trading operations are recorded on blockchain. However, i'm interested if there're any tools which can warn me about suspicious operations done with my investment? I don't have time to monitor trader's activity permanently and I want to be sure one minute unattended won't ruin the lion's share of my capital

Also, the contract and legal part, how the relations between trader and investor will be arranged legally? Should I have my own contract templates, trader will have his own or platform will have?
fab_willy_wonka

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

Beginner traders' portfolios are highly likely to fail among portfolios of experienced ones - if you attract some, of course. No one wants to trust his capital to someone with almost no background. Have you thought about the ways of managing it? It would be a great chance to start.
lola_bitc

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

What is the launch date?
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 09:53:34 AM

On the basis of the EOS.

only trade coin use eos platform
i think if only eos platform very deficult can get much trader can trade in youre site, because eos platform still not popular

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

On the basis of the EOS.

only trade coin use eos platform
i think if only eos platform very deficult can get much trader can trade in youre site, because eos platform still not popular

Lets be positive about it, yes, EOS seems complicated for me as well, but Trader platform - must have lots of features combined with blockchain, because of scalability - it seems EOS is a right decision, though its just recently launched. Besides - consider the fact that EOS has no transaction fees hidden.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

What is the launch date?

I believe you need to subscribe on their site to get an answer, Im also waiting for the launch date information. There is no any info yet announced.
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Digitalizm

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I was about to ask the same, is there gonna be any restrictions for traders or investors? Im sure there will be a KYC procedure. Is KYC will be a must for Investors?

I like the idea of Pools  - would like to know more on how to join investment pool, as well as will it be possible to organize own?
lola_bitc

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:56:11 PM

What is the launch date?

I believe you need to subscribe on their site to get an answer, Im also waiting for the launch date information. There is no any info yet announced.

Already did  Smiley Hope it will be announced soon. I am not ready to invest much in crypto now, since btc is still going down, but very curious about their strategy and team.
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Did you even read the original post though? it's going to be handled via smart contract, so that a trader can not violate the initial agreement, which makes perfect sense. Plus all traders' transactions history is going to be visible through the blockchain, and that's the beauty about it
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

As John_stalk and carrieM have already replied to you there, traders' reputation will be based on their records of trading that blockchain makes transparent and visible. Plus all of the terms of the agreements between traders and investors will be stored on and enforced by smart contracts.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

Are you planning to have some rules for joining consortiums? Personally, I find it one of the best ideas of the project. And will there be any geographical restrictions for traders?
Each consortium will have a founder or a head trader who sets the rules that govern its members’ activities and the consortium’s behavior as a whole. These rules are also stored on and enforced by a smart contract.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

Also, the contract and legal part, how the relations between trader and investor will be arranged legally? Should I have my own contract templates, trader will have his own or platform will have?
Portfolios are defined by a set of terms that govern duration, minimal investment amounts, deposit and withdrawal procedures, trading strategy, risk metrics, and fee structure. The terms of the agreement between an investor and a trader or a consortium that bind an investor’s funding of a given portfolio are maintained on and are enforced by a smart contract. This ensures that traders cannot violate the advertised terms of their portfolios, and investors can only withdraw funds in accordance with agreed-upon terms.

As for the contract templates: the system will have predefined templates for 3 major cases:
1. Investment contract created by a trader or a consortium
2. Investment contract created by an investor or a fund
3. Portfolio management
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:54:52 PM

Beginner traders' portfolios are highly likely to fail among portfolios of experienced ones - if you attract some, of course. No one wants to trust his capital to someone with almost no background. Have you thought about the ways of managing it? It would be a great chance to start.
Traders will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages. Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements. Investors will be able to filter traders based on these parameters, when searching for the next investment opportunity. Outstanding performance in the markets will enable traders to increase their ability to attract capital, negotiate favourable terms, and be invited to join consortiums.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

What is the launch date?
SociumTrade v.0.1 is expected to go live in November 2018.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 03:27:39 PM by SociumTrade

Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

I was about to ask the same, is there gonna be any restrictions for traders or investors? Im sure there will be a KYC procedure. Is KYC will be a must for Investors?

I like the idea of Pools  - would like to know more on how to join investment pool, as well as will it be possible to organize own?
The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. A lot of effort is being been put into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. User data will be stored securely and in accordance with international standards such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.

Investment pool can be open or closed, with open pools accepting unsolicited applications, and membership in closed pools available only by invitation. When an investor receives an invitation to join an investment pool, he receives the terms and bylaws of that investment pool, as well. Those terms govern investment rules, profit sharing, and fee structures associated with the investment pool. Unlike trading consortiums, in investment pools the founder can charge a management fee for the services he or she provides. An investor must accept the terms of the investment pool in order to join it. Yes, you will be able to organize your own pools, say a "family pool", for instance.
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Did you even read the original post though? it's going to be handled via smart contract, so that a trader can not violate the initial agreement, which makes perfect sense. Plus all traders' transactions history is going to be visible through the blockchain, and that's the beauty about it

Sure I did, but not all conditions are stated in smart contract Wink ... And I would like to hear the answer from the representative of Socium Trade.
Digitalizm

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. A lot of effort is being been put into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. User data will be stored securely and in accordance with international standards such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation.

Investment pool can be open or closed, with open pools accepting unsolicited applications, and membership in closed pools available only by invitation. When an investor receives an invitation to join an investment pool, he receives the terms and bylaws of that investment pool, as well. Those terms govern investment rules, profit sharing, and fee structures associated with the investment pool. Unlike trading consortiums, in investment pools the founder can charge a management fee for the services he or she provides. An investor must accept the terms of the investment pool in order to join it. Yes, you will be able to organize your own pools, say a "family pool", for instance.

So, basicly there will be no restrictions? And KYC is a must?
Viktorija Levi

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

When could we get more information about ICO? Thank you. As I see no information on website yet.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

Yes, KYC is a must.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

When could we get more information about ICO? Thank you. As I see no information on website yet.
The White Paper will soon be published on the website and all the detailed information on the project will be provided there.
Crypto_topic

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:53:16 PM

From the first sight, I do not think i have come across of something similar before, yes there are trading platforms but i see no features that you offer there. The idea of consortium and investment pools sounds really great! Very promising. Signed up for e-mail updates. When we hear about the details and white paper? What about minimum investment for investors to start to trade with? Thats crucial to know, if I can invest with some minimum. So looking forward for details.
saddieberg

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.
saddieberg

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Yes, KYC is a must.

Fair enough, in such a risky environment.
Gerard Levi

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

I like the feature that there will be a possibility to get a loan. Users on the platform can get loans (in fiat currency) using crypto-assets as collateral. I see that smart contracts are ensure execution. Can we get more details on how its gonna work?
Hidden_Tycoon

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

So there will be an ICO? Bounty program? Do you plan airdrops?
carrieM
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

how does it work?
cryptoDowoo

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:18:10 PM

hello, how investors will be monitoring distributions of funds?
RickeyRush

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

do you have airdrop or referral?
waldo13

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?
bit_corel

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

I don't see where I can register on your website. Could you help?
Cyber_punkes

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

I do think you only can subscribe for update via e-mail right now, the platform is still not available.
Cyber_punkes

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

What kind of Token you will have? Is it gonna be a public ICO? any bounty program?
Cryptoman_111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

subscribed for updates, waiting for new information! Seems like a very interesting project!
Good luck!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

The Socium Deals Executor – a fully decentralized investment engine, will control funds and funds distribution in the following ways:
1) deal constraints like duration, effective date, amount, asset classes, fees and number of participants;
2) interaction with SociumTrade via smart contract-exposed methods;
3) assemble permissions for associated portfolio.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

There will be referral program, no Airdrop is planned.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

This option will be available soon, feel free to subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.
tim_took

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.
Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

We're not conducting an ICO as in its usual form, there is a TSE only, where you have a chance to buy Socium tokens and use them instantly. SociumTrade is not collecting investments and is not projecting any passive income or positive price prediction.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
We will have a Bounty Program, subscribe for the updates on https://sociumtrade.com.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

From the first sight, I do not think i have come across of something similar before, yes there are trading platforms but i see no features that you offer there. The idea of consortium and investment pools sounds really great! Very promising. Signed up for e-mail updates. When we hear about the details and white paper? What about minimum investment for investors to start to trade with? Thats crucial to know, if I can invest with some minimum. So looking forward for details.

Thank you for interest in SociumTrade! White paper and more detailed information will be published soon, stay tuned. You will definitely hear more from us!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I like the feature that there will be a possibility to get a loan. Users on the platform can get loans (in fiat currency) using crypto-assets as collateral. I see that smart contracts are ensure execution. Can we get more details on how its gonna work?

Yes, there are three main ways traders can attract funds on the platform: direct capitalization by an investor, joining a trading consortium, or taking a loan from an investor. For those with a higher appetite for risk, there will be a loan market where traders can negotiate favorable terms without going through and paying intermediaries. These instruments lower market barriers, enabling talented traders who lack start-up capital to get started. Users will be able to make loans available at custom-set interest rates and be matched with loan seekers by our engine.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 08:03:32 PM by SociumTrade

Yes, we will announce a public TSE very soon and the launch date 1st of December 2018. As for the bounty program, please subscribe for an updates, we will keep you up to date with our progress and let you know when we are ready. There is no airdrop planned.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

how does it work?

Thank you for your interest in SociumTrade. SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one.

We already have fully functional version of the product. Traders will have a user-friendly portfolio management tool to analyze performance, allocation and risk, as well as make orders. Investors will have a similar construct for managing traders that they have funded.
Group entities will have their own profiles and management suite. A peer-to-peer review system works in conjunction with the KYC and AML protocols to provide additional clarity regarding each user’s persona. SociumTrade aims to remove all ambiguity surrounding any participant, so that everyone can feel confident about their interactions and transactions on the platform.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

Thank you for your question. The Socium Deals Executor – a fully decentralized investment engine, will control funds and funds distribution in the following ways:
Deal constraints like duration, effective date, amount, asset classes, fees and number of participants.
Interaction with SociumTrade via smart contract-exposed methods.
Assemble permissions for associated portfolio
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

SociumTrade will have a referral program, please subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates.
There will be no Airdrop.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.
Just with one account you receive a seamless access to all our products.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

All you need to do now is to subscribe to Our mailing list, we will keep you updated on further procedure. All the latest news and updates can be followed through Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, YouTube and Telegram. We are also have our own blog on website.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

What kind of Token you will have? Is it gonna be a public ICO? any bounty program?

Thank you for your question. SociumTrade will have a public TSE starts form December 1st, The Socium Token will be released on the basis of the EOS. Support of this standard guarantees the compatibility of the token with third-party services (wallets, exchanges,
listings, etc.), and allows for easy integration. Socium Token is mintable token.
Bounty program will be announced soon. Please sign up for our mailing list for the latest details.
Cyber_punkes

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Thank you for your question. SociumTrade will have a public TSE starts form December 1st, The Socium Token will be released on the basis of the EOS. Support of this standard guarantees the compatibility of the token with third-party services (wallets, exchanges,
listings, etc.), and allows for easy integration. Socium Token is mintable token.
Bounty program will be announced soon. Please sign up for our mailing list for the latest details.

Do I need to buy Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
Helena Ruben
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

What the initial price of the Socium Token and what happened to unsold tokens? What is a total supply and how many tokens will go on public sale?
Hidden_Tycoon

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

What is so special about SociumTrade? There are Bloomberg and Factset are operating by now.
Gerard Levi

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

We are represented here as the family and trading crypto together with wife, how does an investment pool works? If we would want to combine our investments, can we find other investors to join our pool? Will be that possible on the SociumTrade platform or we need to find beside the platform?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:34:36 PM

We are represented here as the family and trading crypto together with wife, how does an investment pool works? If we would want to combine our investments, can we find other investors to join our pool? Will be that possible on the SociumTrade platform or we need to find beside the platform?

You are welcome to be a part of SociumTrade family! An investment pool allows multiple investors to aggregate their resources and enter the marketplace as a single entity. An investment pool is managed by a single investor who is responsible for resource allocation of the pooled capital. Each investment pool is governed by rules agreed upon by participants and stored on and enforced by a smart contract. If you have a different portfolios and acting as different traders, you may join into closed investment pool and allocate your funds, and attract other investors who have profiles registered on SociumTrade platform. Investment pools act like individual investors. The pool invests capital as a single entity and signs agreements as an entity. Fees and profits are transferred to and from the pool’s wallet. Users can view the performance history and trader allocations of the investment pool.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Nope, you can leverage from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you need token to have huge discounts while trading or form public portfolio.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

What the initial price of the Socium Token and what happened to unsold tokens? What is a total supply and how many tokens will go on public sale?

Thank you for your question! Total supply is 750 000 000 tokens, there will be no unsold tokens, they are minting based on the demand. More details will be available in White Paper that will be published soon.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

What is so special about SociumTrade? There are Bloomberg and Factset are operating by now.

Good question, Hidden_Tycoon, These terminals that you have mentioned are expensive and complicated to use. The price points and the learning curve create sufficient entry barriers to dissuade retail investors from getting involved.

Trading platforms bait users and leave them hanging. Flashy trading and investing platforms attract users by dangling before them the prospects of potential returns, but don’t provide the tools that are necessary for an average person to have a legitimate chance in the open market.
SociumTrade’s approach is different.

SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one. Making trading possible for anyone, who wish to trade.

Digitalizm

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

What about security of the system? What kind of protection you will have against hackers attacks?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

What about security of the system? What kind of protection you will have against hackers attacks?

The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. Furthermore, we’re planning to equip the back-office with a compliance system, that will ensure that SociumTrade adheres to international standards which apply to the wide array of asset classes that will be traded on the exchange. It will also enable SociumTrade to dynamically adjust to the fluid legal landscape and avoid costly interruptions to the platform’s operations.

The wallet service – the main part of Socium Hybrid Exchange – enables secure and decentralized storage for crypto assets in native or emulated smart contracts, meaning that SociumHEX has no influence on the client’s funds. So funds-locking, hacker attacks and potential scams become a thing of the PAST.

Digitalizm

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:09:13 PM

The Core will be primed with advanced “know-your-customer” (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system against potential external threats and avoiding legal grey areas. Furthermore, we’re planning to equip the back-office with a compliance system, that will ensure that SociumTrade adheres to international standards which apply to the wide array of asset classes that will be traded on the exchange. It will also enable SociumTrade to dynamically adjust to the fluid legal landscape and avoid costly interruptions to the platform’s operations.

The wallet service – the main part of Socium Hybrid Exchange – enables secure and decentralized storage for crypto assets in native or emulated smart contracts, meaning that SociumHEX has no influence on the client’s funds. So funds-locking, hacker attacks and potential scams become a thing of the PAST.

What about our data storage?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

What about our data storage?

If you are referring to personal data, then all user data will be stored securely and in accordance with international standards such as the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation Law.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

What will happen if your aims are now reached and Crowdsale does not go so well? Like any backup plan?
ErikLarsen1976

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

i have read that Socium Trade based on EOS, why not eth or other crypto?
cryptoDowoo

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

i have a channel on youtube, do you have bounty program or referral?
SubstantialLynx6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Hello! Your roadmap is only till the third quarter of 2020, does it mean that the project will be over by then?
SubstantialLynx6

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Will you accept credit, debit cards during the ICO ?
samuel23

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.

What about AML regulations and other measures of security? Will you implement any?
ErikLarsen1976

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?
RickeyRush

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Will the Founders be online to answer questions?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

What will happen if your aims are now reached and Crowdsale does not go so well? Like any backup plan?

SociumTrade is not conducting an ICO to collect funds to start, there is a Token Sale Event only. The product is ready. This is nn offering where you have a chance to buy not invest. There will be no UNSOLD tokens, they will be minted based on the demand.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

i have read that Socium Trade based on EOS, why not eth or other crypto?

The scalability, the speed, the cost. We believe EOSIO has all the necessary tools to provide, and for our platform to work as securely and effectively as possible.

Considering the latest news from Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one, who has announced that EOS will channel $1 billion of its historical token sales proceeds towards projects built on EOS. Which should help the development of the projects based on EOS. Which will widen recognition and acceptance of EOS and the projects based on it to the worldwide community, altogether.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Hello! Your roadmap is only till the third quarter of 2020, does it mean that the project will be over by then?

Estimated features will be done and project development will be over, but Product will follow the life cycle and new features will be accumulated in backlog and will be delivered based on priority and customer’s demand.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

i have a channel on youtube, do you have bounty program or referral?

Stay tuned, the information will be announced soon.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Will you accept credit, debit cards during the ICO ?

Yes we will be accepting credit/debit cards during TSE.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

What about AML regulations and other measures of security? Will you implement any?

The Core will be primed with advanced anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system. The exchange will come with integrated AML components that meet international standards and ensure high level security.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Will the Founders be online to answer questions?

We will be conducting live Q&A sessions online with our founders.  If we see an interest from your side we will invite people from other departments (technical or legal) to join some of the sessions. Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on time.
_Shogun_

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.
All transactions on Socium Trade are broadcasted via Kafka.
_Shogun_

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?

We’ll develop the Socium Social Network – a fully fledged network of professional and amateur traders, that will aim to offer the fully functional social network. It will comprise feeds, trading performance, reputation system, content creation, commenting, liking and following options, notifications, user groups, professional profile and approving system and many more, as well as a messenger.  Communication will be done via the Kafka service bus.
beryls76

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.

Interesting point. I've heard that in Bangladesh police have hunted down individual Bitcoin users, so it is still a crime somewhere.
saddieberg

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?
JulCoJun

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

First of all, the project seems really good. But how are you different from the competitors, like Bitfinex or Covesting, for example?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the cryptocurrencies, we will support quite a long list of them: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, NEO, XLM, XEM, IOTA, ADA, EOS, etc. So that you have a wide pool of trading options.
FolckBeat

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

So I think you came to the market in a really good time guys as there a temporary down, but for sure will be uprise. I have a question: why do you choose the EOS based token than ETH ones for example? What was the decisive factor?
scavvoo

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
iradaaa

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
EmilCryp

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.
dledrix

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Hi! When can I register and how does it all work? Are you going to conduct ICO?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
Investment management firms eat away at investor’s profit margins with sizeable commissions and management fees. Their strong hold on the market enables them to dictate which investment products are available, the minimal entry amounts, and even the risk costs.
SociumTrade is the world’s first social trading and investment platform that leverages the power of blockchain to bring traders and investors together in a secure and transparent environment without the need for intermediaries. We unlock the full potential of social trading
and investing in the blockchain era.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
It's not necessary, you can leverage from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you'll need Socium Token to get huge discounts while trading or forming public portfolio.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.
One of our advisors, Kanstantin Zhautanoha, for instance, is an investor and trader, who focuses on cryptocurrencies and operates on decentralized stock exchanges (DEX) such as BitShares. He co-authored the cryptocurrencies and derivatives curriculum for the Belarusian National Technical University, and also founded the first Belarusian information portal covering cryptocurrencies.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.
kalui.sam

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
dledrix

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.

What's the difference? And thanks for reply  Smiley
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
There was a good answer to that in a different thread.

information is very useful, but today the SEC has released education related to ICO to the public, as a repressive action to avoid any scam site that offers investment by ICO.

some of the common signs of ICO scam are.
1. high profit
2. SEC claims complain
3. pump and dump only.
4. endorsement of celebrities
These guys seem legit, if you consider these signs.
SJJoh

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?
scavvoo

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Which benefits do you have for traders?
iskanmert

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Is there any possibility to run the sale campaign through your platform?
iradaaa

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?
jansaha

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

After buying Socium tokens, should I put my tokens to my wallet?
vass.nik

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Do you accept payment in US dollars?
_Cryptobomb_

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Hello SociumTrade! Subscribed, but could you please reply How do we check your background and confirm the legitimacy of SociumTrade? Location?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Well, first of all, SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. You can choose not to invest into SociumTrade Token and benefit from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you need token to have huge discounts while trading or form public portfolio as a trader.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

What's the difference? And thanks for reply  Smiley

Could you please be more specific with your question?
If you mean difference between Token Sale Event and Initial Coin Offering?  I believe, you may do your own researches on that, but SociumTrade Token focused mainly for using on the SociumTrade platform. We intend for Socium to have a large set of services and all of them are ready to consume the Socium Utility token, for example: Trading transaction fees can be covered by Socium Utility Token, Priority KYC, Due diligence for traders and traders consortium and many other features.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?

Our roadmap shows steps of SociumTrade platform development.
SociumTrade v.0.1 will be available from November 2018, please subscribe for our mailing list for more information. Thank you for your attention to SociumTrade.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Which benefits do you have for traders?

We provide traders with a full range of tools to procure capital, operate on financial markets, and build a professional reputation through the SociumTrade platform.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

There will be no UNSOLD tokens, they will be minted based on the demand.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

After buying Socium tokens, should I put my tokens to my wallet?

You will need an EOS wallet to keep Socium Token.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Do you accept payment in US dollars?

Yes, we do accept fiat payments.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by SociumTrade

Hello SociumTrade! Subscribed, but could you please reply How do we check your background and confirm the legitimacy of SociumTrade? Location?

Please contact us on info@sociumtrade.com and we will provide you with any additional information you need.
Doco_Bit

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I liked the idea of project. But is it good for new traders? Seems no one will pick newbies, investors will only search for experienced ones. How are you planning to deal with it?
lebowski75

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

What about hard cap/soft cap?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

I liked the idea of project. But is it good for new traders? Seems no one will pick newbies, investors will only search for experienced ones. How are you planning to deal with it?

Thank you for your question. We consider SociumTrade as a great start for beginner traders, because they will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages.
Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements. Investors will be able to filter traders based on these parameters when searching for the next investment opportunity. However, portfolios will be defined not only by experience of a trader but by a set of terms that govern duration, minimal investment amounts, deposit and withdrawal procedures, trading strategy, risk metrics, and fee structure.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

This information will soon be published, as well as our White Paper. Please, subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.
lebowski75

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

This information will soon be published, as well as our White Paper. Please, subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.

Already done, waiting to hear from you.
saddieberg

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

Hello guys  Wink When will the White Paper be published?
m1stifc

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

On which exchanges will your tokens be listed?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

On which exchanges will your tokens be listed?
Socium Tokens will not be listed/sold on exchanges.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Thank you for letting us know!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/sociumtrade-26720

Thank you for information.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.
zlotabardza

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.

Thank you for your question! You can check our roadmap for more details: http://sociumtrade.com/about And also make sure to subscribe for our updates, so that not to miss any news coming.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?

As an investor you'll have all the necessary tools to asses the trader's activity. The SociumTrade management suite gives investors comprehensive information on chosen strategies and performance histories of traders, so that they can forecast profitability and make rational management decisions. Investors can both implement multiple strategies using different investment portfolios and distribute their resources between a number of traders.
NantiNine

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?
EmilCryp

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?

Check their website.The project is focused on the products and services offered, it's not exactly "buy their coin - sell their coin". Correct me if I'm wrong.
SJJoh

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Our roadmap shows steps of SociumTrade platform development.
SociumTrade v.0.1 will be available from November 2018, please subscribe for our mailing list for more information. Thank you for your attention to SociumTrade.

Waiting for November Wink
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Thank you for reaching us! Socium tokens will not be listed nor sold on any exchange.
kalui.sam

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
stotalieG

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
jansaha

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
anchoussll

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

What about professional terminals like those provided by Bloomberg and Factset?
knyelo

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

How is it going to look like inside?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
We aim for SociumHEX to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. The system consists of three main components: an off-chain trade matching engine, a smart contract where funds are stored and a clearing service to trigger funds distribution. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
Yes, Android + IOS. Coming next year.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

These terminals are expensive and complicated to use. The price points and the learning curve create sufficient entry barriers to dissuade retail investors from getting involved.
They come complete with advance news, analytics, and portfolio management modules as
well as integration options with all of the necessary investment tools.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

How is it going to look like inside?
Every user has a profile page that includes biographical information, professional credentials, endorsements, and recommendations from other users. The profile page also shows the user’s performance track record on the platform. Additionally, the user’s latest social activity, such as posts and shared articles, is also displayed.
cryp_aaluru

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Hi guys. I like the concept of your project, you have quite a lot to offer. I wonder who are the founders of Socium Trade? Can I check their profiles/LinkedIns?
mmanson1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

These terminals are expensive and complicated to use. The price points and the learning curve create sufficient entry barriers to dissuade retail investors from getting involved.
They come complete with advance news, analytics, and portfolio management modules as

why would those terminals be not customer-oriented? what's your approach than?
kalui.sam

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

We aim for SociumHEX to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. The system consists of three main components: an off-chain trade matching engine, a smart contract where funds are stored and a clearing service to trigger funds distribution. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure.

How will you provide security? Can it influence my funds?
RickeyRush

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

How the SociumTrade will guarantee security and efficiency?
SubstantialLynx6

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

How does the Trading Terminal works?
carrieM
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

are you guys going to have a social networking?
iradaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

hey guys, i looked through your website, it seems like you are doing a great job. what products do you offer? i know about SociumHEX and SociumLead, what else?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:20:15 PM

why would those terminals be not customer-oriented? what's your approach than?
Trading platforms bait users and leave them hanging. Flashy trading and investing platforms attract users by dangling before them the prospects of potential returns, but don’t provide the tools that are necessary for an average person to have a legitimate chance in the open market.
SociumTrade’s approach is different.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:22:18 PM

How the SociumTrade will guarantee security and efficiency?

As you may know already – Socium Trade will have an embedded Crypto Exchange based on Hybrid Exchange (HEX) concept – SociumHEX. SociumHEX aims to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure. Using decentralized wallets and an AI-driven trade engine, SociumHEX will guarantee our users maximum security and efficiency. The exchange will be able to handle both simple and exotic orders and will come with integrated KYC and AML (anti-money-laundering) components that meet international standards and ensure high level security.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

How does the Trading Terminal works?

Through SociumTrade we will offer its own trading terminal, meaning that a trader will be able to trade different asset classes: Crypto (through SociumHEX), FX – foreign exchange and Stocks (both by connecting to the markets (using adapters – JCA) or clients’ API).

The terminal module will consist of two parts:
1. Client based, on React JS (Webpack, Redux, React Router, etc.)
2. Terminal API gate and connectors, HUB (Spring Boot and Spring Integration)

Using the TradingView API, we have managed to unify the trading experience by
providing widget-driven UX (CSS absolute position), meaning that a trader can:
Show/Hide instruments
Enjoy flexible tool positioning
Take advantage of a set of predefined and custom layouts
Benefit from a multi screen experience
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:24:04 PM

are you guys going to have a social networking?
We’ll develop the Socium Social Network – a fully fledged network of professional and amateur traders, that will aim to offer the fully functional social network. It will comprise feeds, trading performance, reputation system, content creation, commenting, liking and following options, notifications, user groups, professional profile and approving system and many more, as well as a messenger. All these tools will help traders and investors to stay connected and have the latest information. Built on top of Spring Cloud, each service will be shipped separately, giving extra space for extension and scalability. Communication will be done via the Kafka service bus.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

hey guys, i looked through your website, it seems like you are doing a great job. what products do you offer? i know about SociumHEX and SociumLead, what else?

We’re aiming to provide our users with the most unified user experience possible. That is why, alongside our core product, SociumTrade, we have developed a further three financial products. These four pillars of the Socium project come together to form our ecosystem:
1. SociumTrade
2. SociumHEX
3. SociumLend
4. BrokerGram
fab_willy_wonka

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

do you support cold/hot wallets?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 06:43:10 PM

do you support cold/hot wallets?
Yes, the system will support traditional storage of funds with distribution between COLD/WARM/HOT wallets.
carrieM
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

Hello, will the SociumTrade have an access to my funds on SociumTrade platform?
stotalieG

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

Is SociumTrade offering a security? Are Socium tokens like stock or shares in the company?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

Hello, will the SociumTrade have an access to my funds on SociumTrade platform?

SociumTrade's wallet service enables secure and decentralized storage for crypto assets in native or emulated smart contracts, meaning
that SociumTrade has no influence on the user’s funds. So funds-locking, hacker attacks and potential scams become a thing of the past. Smiley
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Is SociumTrade offering a security? Are Socium tokens like stock or shares in the company?
No. Socium Token is an application token. It has functionality inside the platform and you can treat them as a part of the system code-base.
Also note that SociumTrade is not collecting investments and is not projecting any passive income or positive price prediction so Socium Token cannot be considered a "security".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: