Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
bit_corel

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

I don't see where I can register on your website. Could you help?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cyber_punkes

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

I do think you only can subscribe for update via e-mail right now, the platform is still not available.
Cyber_punkes

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

What kind of Token you will have? Is it gonna be a public ICO? any bounty program?
Cryptoman_111

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

subscribed for updates, waiting for new information! Seems like a very interesting project!
Good luck!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

hello, how investors will be monitoring distributions of funds?

The Socium Deals Executor – a fully decentralized investment engine, will control funds and funds distribution in the following ways:
1) deal constraints like duration, effective date, amount, asset classes, fees and number of participants;
2) interaction with SociumTrade via smart contract-exposed methods;
3) assemble permissions for associated portfolio.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

do you have airdrop or referral?

There will be referral program, no Airdrop is planned.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

This option will be available soon, feel free to subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.
tim_took

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.
Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

So there will be an ICO? Bounty program? Do you plan airdrops?
We're not conducting an ICO as in its usual form, there is a TSE only, where you have a chance to buy Socium tokens and use them instantly. SociumTrade is not collecting investments and is not projecting any passive income or positive price prediction.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

What about bounty? I have a YouTube channel and can promote your project, if interested.
We will have a Bounty Program, subscribe for the updates on https://sociumtrade.com.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

From the first sight, I do not think i have come across of something similar before, yes there are trading platforms but i see no features that you offer there. The idea of consortium and investment pools sounds really great! Very promising. Signed up for e-mail updates. When we hear about the details and white paper? What about minimum investment for investors to start to trade with? Thats crucial to know, if I can invest with some minimum. So looking forward for details.

Thank you for interest in SociumTrade! White paper and more detailed information will be published soon, stay tuned. You will definitely hear more from us!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I like the feature that there will be a possibility to get a loan. Users on the platform can get loans (in fiat currency) using crypto-assets as collateral. I see that smart contracts are ensure execution. Can we get more details on how its gonna work?

Yes, there are three main ways traders can attract funds on the platform: direct capitalization by an investor, joining a trading consortium, or taking a loan from an investor. For those with a higher appetite for risk, there will be a loan market where traders can negotiate favorable terms without going through and paying intermediaries. These instruments lower market barriers, enabling talented traders who lack start-up capital to get started. Users will be able to make loans available at custom-set interest rates and be matched with loan seekers by our engine.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:29:15 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 08:03:32 PM by SociumTrade

So there will be an ICO? Bounty program? Do you plan airdrops?

Yes, we will announce a public TSE very soon and the launch date 1st of December 2018. As for the bounty program, please subscribe for an updates, we will keep you up to date with our progress and let you know when we are ready. There is no airdrop planned.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

how does it work?

Thank you for your interest in SociumTrade. SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one.

We already have fully functional version of the product. Traders will have a user-friendly portfolio management tool to analyze performance, allocation and risk, as well as make orders. Investors will have a similar construct for managing traders that they have funded.
Group entities will have their own profiles and management suite. A peer-to-peer review system works in conjunction with the KYC and AML protocols to provide additional clarity regarding each user’s persona. SociumTrade aims to remove all ambiguity surrounding any participant, so that everyone can feel confident about their interactions and transactions on the platform.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

hello, how investors will be monitoring distributions of funds?

Thank you for your question. The Socium Deals Executor – a fully decentralized investment engine, will control funds and funds distribution in the following ways:
Deal constraints like duration, effective date, amount, asset classes, fees and number of participants.
Interaction with SociumTrade via smart contract-exposed methods.
Assemble permissions for associated portfolio
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

SociumTrade will have a referral program, please subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest updates.
There will be no Airdrop.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.
Just with one account you receive a seamless access to all our products.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:55:59 PM

All you need to do now is to subscribe to Our mailing list, we will keep you updated on further procedure. All the latest news and updates can be followed through Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, YouTube and Telegram. We are also have our own blog on website.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: