Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
RickeyRush

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

Will the Founders be online to answer questions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

What will happen if your aims are now reached and Crowdsale does not go so well? Like any backup plan?

SociumTrade is not conducting an ICO to collect funds to start, there is a Token Sale Event only. The product is ready. This is nn offering where you have a chance to buy not invest. There will be no UNSOLD tokens, they will be minted based on the demand.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

i have read that Socium Trade based on EOS, why not eth or other crypto?

The scalability, the speed, the cost. We believe EOSIO has all the necessary tools to provide, and for our platform to work as securely and effectively as possible.

Considering the latest news from Brendan Blumer, CEO of Block.one, who has announced that EOS will channel $1 billion of its historical token sales proceeds towards projects built on EOS. Which should help the development of the projects based on EOS. Which will widen recognition and acceptance of EOS and the projects based on it to the worldwide community, altogether.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:52:17 PM

Hello! Your roadmap is only till the third quarter of 2020, does it mean that the project will be over by then?

Estimated features will be done and project development will be over, but Product will follow the life cycle and new features will be accumulated in backlog and will be delivered based on priority and customer’s demand.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

i have a channel on youtube, do you have bounty program or referral?

Stay tuned, the information will be announced soon.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

Will you accept credit, debit cards during the ICO ?

Yes we will be accepting credit/debit cards during TSE.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:58:25 PM

Is there gonna be an ICO launched for this project?
Yes. Public ICO will start on 1st of December.

Should investors create a portfolio? Or they can simply choose between traders and contact them directly?

Good question. Yes, in order to trade on SociumTrade platform, you will be required to create own portfolio and pass the KYC procedure.
Just with one account you receive a seamless access to all our products.

What about AML regulations and other measures of security? Will you implement any?

The Core will be primed with advanced anti-money-laundering (AML) services. We’ve been putting a lot of effort into safeguarding the system. The exchange will come with integrated AML components that meet international standards and ensure high level security.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Will the Founders be online to answer questions?

We will be conducting live Q&A sessions online with our founders.  If we see an interest from your side we will invite people from other departments (technical or legal) to join some of the sessions. Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on time.
_Shogun_

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:19:38 PM

what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

what software platform will you use to build SociumTrade platform with all those services and apps?

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.
All transactions on Socium Trade are broadcasted via Kafka.
_Shogun_

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Apache Kafka, is one of the best and the most reliable solutions for high load and heavy computing applications with great fault tolerance and great balance of CAP factors.
The Apache Kafka will be the central part of the SociumHEX SOA. It will allow for the
integration of all services and enable HFT, external integrations and generalisation.

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

Any social network integrated? Something like messenger or any other built-in communication channels? Forums? Private chats?

We’ll develop the Socium Social Network – a fully fledged network of professional and amateur traders, that will aim to offer the fully functional social network. It will comprise feeds, trading performance, reputation system, content creation, commenting, liking and following options, notifications, user groups, professional profile and approving system and many more, as well as a messenger.  Communication will be done via the Kafka service bus.
beryls76

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

hey guys, i'm just wondering what if my country bans crypto, will I get some compensation?

Blockchain is free of regulations and borders, there is no technical possibility to BAN crypto (unless you want to shutdown internet). Your funds will remain yours.

Interesting point. I've heard that in Bangladesh police have hunted down individual Bitcoin users, so it is still a crime somewhere.
saddieberg

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?
JulCoJun

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

First of all, the project seems really good. But how are you different from the competitors, like Bitfinex or Covesting, for example?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:12:49 AM

As a freelance trader, I am highly interested in your project, though not much info is provided yet. Subscribed to the newsletters, so hope to hear from you guys soon!
And so far I'm interested if I will be able to create and manage multiple portfolios as a trader? I.e. one in a consortium and one (or more) individually.

Thank you for your question. Traders will be able to create portfolios for different strategies and present multiple offerings to the market. The portfolio management suite that will be available at SociumTrade Platform will allow for quick analysis of performance and risk metrics, asset weights, and costs. It will also enable users to make changes both on the holdings level and individual portfolio level.

Sounds impressive, hope everything will work the way you've described. Also, which cryptocurrencies will be supported?

Thank you for your feedback. Regarding the cryptocurrencies, we will support quite a long list of them: BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, NEO, XLM, XEM, IOTA, ADA, EOS, etc. So that you have a wide pool of trading options.
FolckBeat

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:59 PM

So I think you came to the market in a really good time guys as there a temporary down, but for sure will be uprise. I have a question: why do you choose the EOS based token than ETH ones for example? What was the decisive factor?
scavvoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
iradaaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: