Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
EmilCryp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dledrix

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Hi! When can I register and how does it all work? Are you going to conduct ICO?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

Differences between your ICO and investment management firms? What makes SociumTrade so unique?
Investment management firms eat away at investor’s profit margins with sizeable commissions and management fees. Their strong hold on the market enables them to dictate which investment products are available, the minimal entry amounts, and even the risk costs.
SociumTrade is the world’s first social trading and investment platform that leverages the power of blockchain to bring traders and investors together in a secure and transparent environment without the need for intermediaries. We unlock the full potential of social trading
and investing in the blockchain era.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Do I need to bu Socium token to trade on SociumTrade?
It's not necessary, you can leverage from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you'll need Socium Token to get huge discounts while trading or forming public portfolio.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

Who are your advisers in the field of trading? Do you have the necessary expertise to ensure it's going to work? I like your idea, but I'd like to know more about your team's experience.
One of our advisors, Kanstantin Zhautanoha, for instance, is an investor and trader, who focuses on cryptocurrencies and operates on decentralized stock exchanges (DEX) such as BitShares. He co-authored the cryptocurrencies and derivatives curriculum for the Belarusian National Technical University, and also founded the first Belarusian information portal covering cryptocurrencies.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.
kalui.sam

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:47 AM

Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
dledrix

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. 

Follow us on social media, subscribe to our newsletter, and you will certainly be informed on all the updates on time.

What's the difference? And thanks for reply  Smiley
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:34:25 AM

Seems like a perfect start for small investors, on the first sight. How can I be sure it's not a scam? I've come across some fake companies recently and yours look rather sneaky, not much info to be presented.
There was a good answer to that in a different thread.

information is very useful, but today the SEC has released education related to ICO to the public, as a repressive action to avoid any scam site that offers investment by ICO.

some of the common signs of ICO scam are.
1. high profit
2. SEC claims complain
3. pump and dump only.
4. endorsement of celebrities
These guys seem legit, if you consider these signs.
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?
scavvoo

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

Which benefits do you have for traders?
iskanmert

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Is there any possibility to run the sale campaign through your platform?
iradaaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

What happens to unsold tokens?
jansaha

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

After buying Socium tokens, should I put my tokens to my wallet?
vass.nik

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Do you accept payment in US dollars?
_Cryptobomb_

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

Hello SociumTrade! Subscribed, but could you please reply How do we check your background and confirm the legitimacy of SociumTrade? Location?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

Well, first of all, SociumTrade is not pursuing an ICO, we are conducting Token Sale Event, where we offer an opportunity for our future traders and investors on the platform to benefit from significant discounts and other benefits if they are in the possession of our token. You can choose not to invest into SociumTrade Token and benefit from using Trading Terminal while not having tokens. However, you need token to have huge discounts while trading or form public portfolio as a trader.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

What's the difference? And thanks for reply  Smiley

Could you please be more specific with your question?
If you mean difference between Token Sale Event and Initial Coin Offering?  I believe, you may do your own researches on that, but SociumTrade Token focused mainly for using on the SociumTrade platform. We intend for Socium to have a large set of services and all of them are ready to consume the Socium Utility token, for example: Trading transaction fees can be covered by Socium Utility Token, Priority KYC, Due diligence for traders and traders consortium and many other features.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?

Our roadmap shows steps of SociumTrade platform development.
SociumTrade v.0.1 will be available from November 2018, please subscribe for our mailing list for more information. Thank you for your attention to SociumTrade.

SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

Which benefits do you have for traders?

We provide traders with a full range of tools to procure capital, operate on financial markets, and build a professional reputation through the SociumTrade platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: