Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

What happens to unsold tokens?
There will be no UNSOLD tokens, they will be minted based on the demand.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

After buying Socium tokens, should I put my tokens to my wallet?

You will need an EOS wallet to keep Socium Token.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Do you accept payment in US dollars?

Yes, we do accept fiat payments.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:35:13 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by SociumTrade

Hello SociumTrade! Subscribed, but could you please reply How do we check your background and confirm the legitimacy of SociumTrade? Location?

Please contact us on info@sociumtrade.com and we will provide you with any additional information you need.
Doco_Bit

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

I liked the idea of project. But is it good for new traders? Seems no one will pick newbies, investors will only search for experienced ones. How are you planning to deal with it?
lebowski75

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

What about hard cap/soft cap?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

I liked the idea of project. But is it good for new traders? Seems no one will pick newbies, investors will only search for experienced ones. How are you planning to deal with it?

Thank you for your question. We consider SociumTrade as a great start for beginner traders, because they will be able to build their reputation by showcasing the skills and performance on their profile pages.
Profile pages will highlight strategies and performance records archived on the blockchain, performance and risk grades, peer-to-peer reviews and endorsements. Investors will be able to filter traders based on these parameters when searching for the next investment opportunity. However, portfolios will be defined not only by experience of a trader but by a set of terms that govern duration, minimal investment amounts, deposit and withdrawal procedures, trading strategy, risk metrics, and fee structure.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:33:53 PM

This information will soon be published, as well as our White Paper. Please, subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.
lebowski75

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

This information will soon be published, as well as our White Paper. Please, subscribe to our newsletters and follow the updates.

Already done, waiting to hear from you.
saddieberg

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

Hello guys  Wink When will the White Paper be published?
m1stifc

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

On which exchanges will your tokens be listed?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

On which exchanges will your tokens be listed?
Socium Tokens will not be listed/sold on exchanges.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:51:33 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/sociumtrade   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.

Thank you for letting us know!
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Hello!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/sociumtrade-26720

Thank you for information.
LittleMermaid
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.
zlotabardza

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:07:28 PM

As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:15:52 PM

Maybe you can describe your plan shortly, like stages of your development. Like stages in your TSE and stuff like this? what you will do after the end of TSE? will tokens will be sold only to public or there will be some private investors as well.

Thank you for your question! You can check our roadmap for more details: http://sociumtrade.com/about And also make sure to subscribe for our updates, so that not to miss any news coming.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

As an investors, how can I trust traders on your portal? Will you have any options to check the traders activities before? How do I know that my money is in good hands?

As an investor you'll have all the necessary tools to asses the trader's activity. The SociumTrade management suite gives investors comprehensive information on chosen strategies and performance histories of traders, so that they can forecast profitability and make rational management decisions. Investors can both implement multiple strategies using different investment portfolios and distribute their resources between a number of traders.
NantiNine

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: