Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📈SociumTrade 📉 – Social Trading & Investment Platform  (Read 962 times)
EmilCryp

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?

Check their website.The project is focused on the products and services offered, it's not exactly "buy their coin - sell their coin". Correct me if I'm wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SJJoh

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

On your roadmap at the website it states, that SociumLend - Alpha version is available from September 2018. Is it open for public? Can users give it a try already?

Our roadmap shows steps of SociumTrade platform development.
SociumTrade v.0.1 will be available from November 2018, please subscribe for our mailing list for more information. Thank you for your attention to SociumTrade.

Waiting for November Wink
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Read about you guys in a different discussion here. Will your token be on exchanges? What value of it do you predict by the end of ICO?

Thank you for reaching us! Socium tokens will not be listed nor sold on any exchange.
kalui.sam

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
stotalieG

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
jansaha

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
anchoussll

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

What about professional terminals like those provided by Bloomberg and Factset?
knyelo

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:50:14 PM

How is it going to look like inside?
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

What is HEX? It's mentioned on your webpage, but I couldn't find the explanation. Could you provide some more info?
We aim for SociumHEX to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. The system consists of three main components: an off-chain trade matching engine, a smart contract where funds are stored and a clearing service to trigger funds distribution. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Is there or will there be a mobile app of your product?
Yes, Android + IOS. Coming next year.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

What makes so unique SociumTrade? there are so many platfroms
SociumTrade is on the cutting edge of technological trends: blockchain and distributed ledger technologies (DLT’s) which allay concerns over security and identification, social networks and peer-to-peer systems are bound to see wider adoption in the financial industry. This will push the focus away from the traditional, segregated, centralized, institutionally-dominated operational dynamic to a more individually and socially driven one.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

These terminals are expensive and complicated to use. The price points and the learning curve create sufficient entry barriers to dissuade retail investors from getting involved.
They come complete with advance news, analytics, and portfolio management modules as
well as integration options with all of the necessary investment tools.
SociumTrade (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

How is it going to look like inside?
Every user has a profile page that includes biographical information, professional credentials, endorsements, and recommendations from other users. The profile page also shows the user’s performance track record on the platform. Additionally, the user’s latest social activity, such as posts and shared articles, is also displayed.
cryp_aaluru

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:59 AM

Hi guys. I like the concept of your project, you have quite a lot to offer. I wonder who are the founders of Socium Trade? Can I check their profiles/LinkedIns?
mmanson1

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:38:37 AM

These terminals are expensive and complicated to use. The price points and the learning curve create sufficient entry barriers to dissuade retail investors from getting involved.
They come complete with advance news, analytics, and portfolio management modules as
well as integration options with all of the necessary investment tools.

why would those terminals be not customer-oriented? what's your approach than?
kalui.sam

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

We aim for SociumHEX to combine the performance of a centralized exchange with the trust and security properties of a decentralized exchange. The system consists of three main components: an off-chain trade matching engine, a smart contract where funds are stored and a clearing service to trigger funds distribution. Written on JVM (Java, Groovy) and leveraging Spring Boot, SociumHEX will be phenomenally fast and secure.

How will you provide security? Can it influence my funds?
RickeyRush

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

How the SociumTrade will guarantee security and efficiency?
SubstantialLynx6

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:01 PM

How does the Trading Terminal works?
carrieM
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:47:23 PM

are you guys going to have a social networking?
iradaaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

hey guys, i looked through your website, it seems like you are doing a great job. what products do you offer? i know about SociumHEX and SociumLead, what else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: