Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:26:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOES PARTICIPATING IN AIRDROP STILL HELPFUL THESE DAYS?  (Read 875 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

my experience of following Airdrop has gotten $ 500 more in one airdrop token, but that is a rare opportunity because things that often happen to tokens obtained from airdrop mostly have no value
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Airdrop this days is 85 percent waste of time but there are still few credible airdrops out there but they are always difficult to get. Gone are they days when one can make good bucks from airdrops. An optimistic thatit will come back  if bull runs come back and our hope should hing on bull run.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

I have been participating airdrop for almost eight months already, and all I have receive is just some of the tokens, sometimes much and sometimes less. All they say to me is that don't collect some airdrops because its a total garbage. But right now, I have to make some investment on a specific ICO, and luckily, almost all of my airdrops got a value, and I collect it all, and I got accumulate almost 100 usd just in airdrops. Airdrop can help you, if you just have to be keen and patient with it.
What is your experience regarding airdrops?

Do you think $ 100 for 8 months is worth it? How much time you spent on these programs. I think this time is wasted. You should reconsider your strategy.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

In my opinion it was useless before, and it is useless now. If you want to participate, then participate, but choose at least those projects in the bounty companies that you also take part in.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

I feel that we don’t really gain much from airdrop. It is too much hassle to apply for tons of airdrop and sometimes the airdrop coin don’t worth a cent at all.
Fully agree, airdrop now not benefits to do, if only you perform good bounty and there there is airdrop the of course can be his do!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

I tried to participate in some airdrops at the beginning of this year. It didn't bring me anything. I agree that most of them are garbage. Now to participate in them at all not benefits. There are some projects whose tokens are already traded on exchanges. Only they can be worthy of attention. The rest of the airdrop is the bottom.

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

I have been participating airdrop for almost eight months already, and all I have receive is just some of the tokens, sometimes much and sometimes less. All they say to me is that don't collect some airdrops because its a total garbage. But right now, I have to make some investment on a specific ICO, and luckily, almost all of my airdrops got a value, and I collect it all, and I got accumulate almost 100 usd just in airdrops. Airdrop can help you, if you just have to be keen and patient with it.

Some airdrop give a lot token and have a good price in exchanger but many airdrop token not landed on exchanger. Its good to join in some airdrop because we doing simple task but i am prefer join in bounty because we earn more than airdrop
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 01:31:00 AM

some of my friends also often join airdrop and I see they managed to collect a few $ just from airdrop but I personally have never joined airdrop here because in my opinion airdrop is just waste of time, airdrop is beneficial or helpful all depends on your beliefs

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:21:05 AM

Maybe I'm less interested in airdrop because the results are not too large. However, it is if you want to be selective and do research on airdrop then there will still be plenty of the airdrop could produce great. It is only possible because the airdrop was said to always have a scam so this makes a lot of doubts with airdrop to follow.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

Some airdrops are profitable because they are quality ones but 2018 is not encouraging at all when it comes to bounty and airdrops ,its left for investors and bounty hunters to be picky and select the good ones ,open your eye

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

Airdrops for long time ago dead.
I am already dont recieve messeges from airdropalerts also

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

100 USD for 8 months ago is still possible, but for now, where the ICO world is very unreliable and there is a lot of fraud, the airdrop is now declared as a futile job
I'd better try to build a business and find a better experience about the economy, rather than having to do KYC with uncertain results
from hundreds of airdrops, maybe only 3 can really be used
For example, trusted airdrop is from XLM,
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

many of the results of the airdrop bad and it's already making an impression from the airdrop was ugly on a lot of people who want to get inside. good research will help but even many people who start not concerned with such matters. When it's the insistence on big results then this will be much affected by the scam.

jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

If it is an airdrop of a project with a working product who have already entered on exchanges then i would encourage it but if it is an airdrop of an ICO then don't bother much unless you have read about the project and know its vision to know whether they have a something substantive to sell to the public or not. It is better to do bounty campaigns than airdrops.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

I feel that we don’t really gain much from airdrop. It is too much hassle to apply for tons of airdrop and sometimes the airdrop coin don’t worth a cent at all.

I have only a positive experience of participating in airdrop. Even now I continue to participate in it despite the bad situation in the market because then I will have a good profit.   But I chose best airdrops
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I also participated in airdrops for 4 months from last year dec to march 2018 and I earned for about $200 which is great but i stopped doing it after the 4th month because i started doing bounty campaigns which gave me more earnings than airdrops.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

I also participated in airdrops for 4 months from last year dec to march 2018 and I earned for about $200 which is great but i stopped doing it after the 4th month because i started doing bounty campaigns which gave me more earnings than airdrops.
Yes airdrops are always helpful, it is the best for newbies, instead of them relying on Faucets and wasting their time there. I have been able to make a good amount of money from just airdrops, so they are quite helpful and still works, although it’s not all of them but it do work, it has helped a lot of people. But like you said, campaign is better than it.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

Gone are the days when participating in airdrops is profitable. Most airdrops now are just waste of precious time but be that as it one should not ignore airdrop entirely because one do not know when good one that will gives good money will come.

Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:02:05 AM

airdrop not longer have value at lest to my point of view
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

Gone are the days when participating in airdrops is profitable. Most airdrops now are just waste of precious time but be that as it one should not ignore airdrop entirely because one do not know when good one that will gives good money will come.
It must also be seen from the strength of their project, there are many airdrops from coins that are already popular in the market, and of course very valid, but indeed there are still a lot of unclear airdrops about the project and even ICO sales they do

they are only promotions on how to add followers who are active in a short period of time but with the fact that it cannot guarantee distribution and even the price of potential value, airdrop is worse than other types of campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: