Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need for a research and informative section in the forume  (Read 140 times)
Roseboy0202 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Hello community am very pleased to be on this forum and I must commend the moderators for a nice set up. I stand to be corrected but I think that our core aim of being here is to improve our knowledge and expertise in bitcoin and cryptocurrency related issues and so far I must say I have picked up useful knowledge. But this is a community and there is no rule that makes it a must for any one to share knowledge or pass information it is totally voluntary so I must duff my hats to those that takes it upon themselves to do it.. 
  Well I have a suggestion that I think should be viewed. I suggest there should be a section that is reserved for information and research call it a mini library. Where some write-up that the community considered to be helpful are kept so it will  still come in handy for future purposes and not just go down the drain also suggested articles, booked, and rules and regulations can also be stored I feel it will be very helpful for newcomers in the community
 Thank you
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 07:45:12 AM by xtraelv

Hello community am very pleased to be on this forum and I must commend the moderators for a nice set up. I stand to be corrected but I think that our core aim of being here is to improve our knowledge and expertise in bitcoin and cryptocurrency related issues and so far I must say I have picked up useful knowledge. But this is a community and there is no rule that makes it a must for any one to share knowledge or pass information it is totally voluntary so I must duff my hats to those that takes it upon themselves to do it..  
  Well I have a suggestion that I think should be viewed. I suggest there should be a section that is reserved for information and research call it a mini library. Where some write-up that the community considered to be helpful are kept so it will  still come in handy for future purposes and not just go down the drain also suggested articles, booked, and rules and regulations can also be stored I feel it will be very helpful for newcomers in the community
 Thank you

Start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search

and here:
Don't Panic:  Iasenkos Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the BTCitcointalk Galaxy
and here:
The most iconic bitcointalk threads. History on Bitcointalk.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
electrobit

Activity: 317
Merit: 81

Next to Full Member Rank.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Well I have a suggestion that I think should be viewed. I suggest there should be a section that is reserved for information and research call it a mini library. Where some write-up that the community considered to be helpful are kept so it will  still come in handy for future purposes and not just go down the drain also suggested articles, booked, and rules and regulations can also be stored I feel it will be very helpful for newcomers in the community
 Thank you

and here:
and here:
Roseboy0202 start as xtraelv recommended you and as you also will need knowledge about Blockchain, in this thread you can understand easily how technology works. Regards! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029219.msg45708429#msg45708429

The Bloqqe Foundation
Businesses Age based-on Blockchain Technology.
Roseboy0202 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Thank you

and here:
and here:
Roseboy0202 start as xtraelv recommended you and as you also will need knowledge about Blockchain, in this thread you can understand easily how technology works. Regards! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5029219.msg45708429#msg45708429
Thank you very much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: