Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I WILL EARN YOU 1 OR MORE MERIT FOR $10 EACH (READ FOR DETAILS)  (Read 160 times)
Meritocracy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:04 AM

Times have changed here on Bitcointalk, tens of thousands of Jr. members have been demoted to Newbies due to not meeting the not merit requirements set by Theymos. Well, another era, another industry, so here's my offer.

I am a high ranking user on the website (this is an alt for obvious reasons). In the almost a year since the merit system was introduced I have worked out exactly what works and what doesn't and can honestly say I am an expert at writing merit worthy posts.

For $10 I will write you a single post that will earn you at least 1 merit, this will be written in perfect English and contain everything required to get you noticed and earning merit.

For $25 I will write a much longer, more complex post that should earn you at least 3 merit.

This service is completely confidential, posts will be cleverly written so as not to draw unwanted attention to you.

To purchase this service, please send $10 or $25 (depending on option) to 0xb838ff55F1f3212dBd9B9540665fCdF15703F1eb

Once this has been sent, PM me the transaction ID (you can use an alt to do this if you are worried).  

For all my merit services, posts will be delivered directly by PM within 48 hours, if the post I provide does not earn merit within 3 days I will create another one free of charge.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:14:54 PM

Did I give you this idea?

Post reported!

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

This is not the right way to earn merit, I will rather work on myself and write quality posts that will add value to the community thereby giving me merits than to buy merit.
miningnew

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

This kind of disgusting announcement is multiplying these days...

Besides, how the hell do you dare to guarantee something as random as the attribution of Merits?

Do you refund if there is 0 merit?

To the newbies: start by learning how to report this type of post, it will be an excellent start to maybe win your first merits!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: