Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ripple is so popular?  (Read 407 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:22 AM

Ripple has been one of the promising altcoins. There are several reasons why investing in Ripple.
1. Ripple provides the services that are available with blockchain and bank system, it connects them. It means that this coin is available for banking industry.
2. Ripple has a popular processor platform
3. Unparalleled transaction speed
and some other benefits. Probably, with these benefits, many investors till trust Ripple and go for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Ripple is very well known, perhaps because this coint is now more widely known, and also the altcoint type that deserves to be calculated and I am sure that the future development will be even better

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

ripple is popular because its blockchain is being used by several banking institutions.  it has been in existence for many years and it was only in year 2017 where things started to get interesting for ripple when several banks announced partnership with ripple and to use ripple blockchain technology. one problem for ripple i think is its wealth distribution, too little holders accounts for majority of the coins.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:53 AM

There are several reasons for the popularity of Ripple in banks and large payment systems. First, Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, built on a blockchain, but a payment gateway system in which the XRP token acts as a link.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

At first, because it's a really good cryptocurrency, you should know that although price of XRP is really low but its rank is not the same, it's standing right behind ETH which known as the best altcoin at the moment. Beside as I know there are few good news related to XRP so it's really normal when price of XRP rise so quickly.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:49:27 AM

Just because a coin is currently enjoying a pump doesn't mean it's popular. I can find little reason for the current pump so suspect a price fall in the coming days or weeks for XRP. As for its overall popularity it interacts with some major banks and despite lots of discern about the not so decentralized nature of XRP it can easily attract many investors.

Its on the top 3 of the coinmarketcap, it should be popular than any coin below it, were not just talking about the marketcap but how known it is to the people here in the forum and to the traders. IT has been fud over and over for years but XRP stand still, I have been reading the XRP speculation thread for years and see people replying to it being too centralized and why it will fail. Regardless of which ever is the truth behind it, the coin arises and maintained its position on top.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

Ripple pump recent days due to the news that PNC Financial Services Group Inc will use Ripple’s blockchain solution xCurrent to speed up overseas transactions held by U.S. commercial clients. PNC is one of top ten largest U.S. banks so the partnership between Ripple and PNC make this pump of XRP.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

Whenever I open Coin360 XRP is all green.
What stands behind this crypto and can it outrank Ether?

Check news from different cryptocurrency sites. A lot of updates recently like a financial services group will use its platform.
I think it may outrank temporarily given the huge drop in Eth.
btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

Developers are constantly working, the product is developing, new partnerships are being concluded. Why does the ripple not be popular? Now it shows the biggest growth in the top 10.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

The ripple is based on an open, decentralized database, which operates on an agreed basis and conducts all operations in a distributed manner. So it's popular
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

So short version, more power to the banks. So what was the point of crypto coins if everyone still trusting the banks? Or what happens if Ripple network goes down? All the bank money in pending transactions gone or inacessible?
Mybitkoin7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

I think that it is popular only because it serves the banking system. I think that this is a very developed sphere and that deserves attention. I think that with the ripple you can get a good profit.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

If we look back at History Ripple actually topped $3 in January this year before dropping back to $2 then falling with the rest of the coins in the downtrend. I don't stress about Ripple not being a truly decentralised crypto it is a Blockchain project that is pretty mainstream now and it has a good use case for speeding up banking transfers. I think it will do well in time so represents a good investment opportunity at the moment.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:30:57 AM

Ripple is very oldest project along with bitcoin & ripple is boom due to its Xrapid developments. Ripple generally have 3 product services for the clients Xrapid, Xcurrent & Xvia, Out of this 3 services XRP token Utilises Xrapid service only & earlier they were targeting customers based on the Xcurrent & Xvia service. They made partnerships with 120 brands including well know banks etc but that was not affecting the price of XRP as most of this brands were out of Xrapid service. Now the Ripple is expediting the developments of the Xrapid & concentrating more on Xrapid service that why the price of XRP is increasing. If the market condition will improve chances are there that XRP price will move around 5$ to 8$ very soon.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

Ripple is not so popular as ethereum. overthrow the ethereum was impossible. Moreover, the ripple is not the kind of coin that is easy to accept the change or have it centered. However, it is for cooperation that networked indeed ripple many partnering with larger companies. but up to now the results of cooperation that has not provided a major influence on the price of a ripple.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Donggou

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

I think this is related to his centralization. He has worked with many banks. Such news represents the movement of the government. Maybe the whale will appear soon.
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Everyone can just think of good things about Ripple or other altcoins. But to surpass or replace Ethereum's current position, I think it's just an attempt to pump it in an instant. And I think Ripple can be popular because it has many connections in banking. That's normal and mediocre. But I admit Ripple has been good enough to make achievements.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

My friend told me that a well-known company recently accepted Ripple as a payment method, and they will implement such a policy for a long time!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

I have heard that Ripple as a token will be accepted on many big websites like Wikipedia. This is very important because you will be able to pay for things on real non crypto websites Smiley.

BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

The possibility of Ripple to outperform Ethereum in theory does exist, but for now it seems still quite difficult and requires a long time process. I think what makes Ripple famous is that there is a relationship or connection with a traditional bank.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: