Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform  (Read 20247 times)
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
What is age discrimination? Everything is very subjective. Sometimes a young 30 year old can surprise, and sometimes a 65 year old can be the best in his business!
We are talking about global trends. Of course, there are exceptions, but they are too rare, if you look at the whole
Absolutely, for example, I had a friend who was 57 years old and he got a lot more smart young guys.
I wonder in what area the work was carried out? Because I do not think that this is possible, for example in IT
What a joke, he worked in an IT company! From this many of his colleagues were perplexed, because they were not older than 35!
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Revolt_ED

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

The road to young projects, it has always been and will be, because new ideas are provided to us in the cryptocurrency market and this is appreciated
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

Many of the young crypto projects publish very ambitious plans, but often the plans remain plans. And we do not see any developments and results.
This is the main problem of the crypto industry. There is no liability for unfulfilled promises to investors.
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

This does not mean that others should not try to change the situation. This is a natural process. This is how gold is mined. Among the tons of slag are grams of gold  Wink
SocialCloud (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

The distinctive feature of Betform project is Quarterly Jackpot🎰
As we want to satisfy our players at the end of every quarter, our smart contracts will allocate 35% of the quarter's earnings as bonus for Texas Tournament and Big 2 Top leaders respectively.💰
The greater your involvement in the game, the greater the likelihood of winning the jackpot🎰
Join our games🎉🎉🎉

https://www.betformcoin.io/

Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

There is only newbies, it's like obvious thread pump
SocialCloud (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

As we want our players to pay less commission, we have developed a special token burn system.🔥🔥
At the end of every quarter, our smart contracts will automatically burn 5% of the commission charged.
This will result in a decrease of the token supply, driving up the value of the Betform Coin.
Join and play our games🎲🎯🎰

http://betformcoin.io

Supernumerary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
Tiguany

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

1% is very little. This is probably the old data. Now the leaders of the countries speak about cryptocurrencies at their meetings. I think that 10% are quite real numbers!
the point is that one way or another about the blockchain and cryptocurrency technology knows a relatively small number of people. In the near future, this percentage will increase significantly and we expect the bull market. The bears are already tired of everything
Maybe those who know about cryptocurrency and there is 10% because about cryptocurrency talk on TV and write in the news in the newspapers. but those who actually own crypto assets think that about 1% is.
VasyaUtkin94

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

I agree with your conviction. Now it is important to understand that developers would really solve an important problem in the market - it is debit cards tied to cryptocurrency. No company has been able to implement this idea before. Why? Someone interrupting? the government? Who?
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

The matter is that politicians only talk about cryptocurrencies but do not accept anything. Cryptoenthusiasts at every corner shout about uniqueness, and the rest of the people both use the dollar and continue to use it. For adoption there must be recognition from politicians. but they are not profitable.
It remains to wait and hope for the best)
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

Do you mean to develop a project more seriously to be able to show the product befor the New year? Personally, I'm not sure that this is real, except MVP will be ready till that time.
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

I have never met such companies that were able to implement this idea. Will this team have a question? As for the other products of this company, they look very good. If their site with a catalog of craftsmen is very popular, then they can make a lot of money from advertising. Accordingly, payments will be made to investors.
Little_Joe

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:03:02 PM

No matter how old the creators or consultants are. It is important what their competence. Look at the richest people, like Warren Buffet. How old do you know him? more than 60 years. So do not need to pay.
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

We really have to wait for at least a year, I'm sure of that.  I hope that its features will be able to attract investors.
Wanderer747

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

We really have to wait for at least a year, I'm sure of that.  I hope that its features will be able to attract investors.
In many cases, the projects are extended because the developers do not have time to implement project, I think that even if they publish the exact date when it will be ready, you can  add a few months..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: