Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:52:03 PM

I am sure that blockchain technology is the future and we need to understand this, and most likely we will see the result of these words in a few years because now all attention is focused on the cryptocurrency market  Cheesy

Blockchain technology is very strong and its network is very strong. The Blockchain itself adheres to its rules and the blockchain system will be much better in the future. We should be patient watching its progress.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

It is just the beginning of blockchain technology and some useful projects especially in the industry. Of course the developtment takes time. We are still on an early stage of adopting. The positive thing is that we are early investors.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

I have noticed that panic can make one to take decisions that are wrong, if care is not taken. Take for instance what is happening at this time, there are some few coins that are presently doing well, despite the present market situation, yet because of panic, some have rushed to sell theirs.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

I have stop making panic months ago. We should know that this world is too risky and we should accept it in the beginning. Losing slowly day by day, i learned not to make panic.

Leenwar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Crypto has taken a beating this week! I have used this drop as a buying opportunity and added tokens to a few of my positions.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I have no doubt that this will happen. The real economy has long paid attention to this technology. Of course, there will be big problems with the implementation, but everything will end well. This technology is applicable in any sphere of human activity.
Ruthless67

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:10:46 PM

Bitcoin panic if you know that the cause of the day you lose all of the coins come down and sometimes goes down in the explosion, but when you panic and the coins at the moment you fall into the hands of selling the coins that you are in the moment you put yourself in harm, no one wants to enter into harm, so always calm and I should keep my hand to make a transaction we can't be sure if we change our decision and we can't be sure, and that may cause us to turn to harm.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:21:32 PM

Again, alarm is consistently the most exceedingly terrible condition that we may involvement. Frenzy will serve nothing. It will just lead us to the terrible choice. I don't believe that frenzy will merit an astute choice. In this way, you are directly about it. There is no compelling reason to freeze besides in this bearish market.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:30:03 PM

At the moment, of course, there is no need to panic , the update of the bottom will definitely not be , now we are in a bullish trend , and I think that bitcoin this year will reach $20,000

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

2018 was hard for everybody, but the strongest holders are still there. A lot of people have sold their BTCs for 3k and quitted the market, but as we have learned you do not need to panic whatever happens, because sooner or later everything will recover.

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:06:35 AM

I understand people getting panic when they have invested all their money in crypto ,it is a huge risk and that's why they should learn properly the basic rules of investing and money-management.
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:27:56 PM

There's really no need to panic and today is definitely an exciting time to be at supporting blockchain and crypto as a whole. Major projects now are being successful in making strategic partnerships with real companies which boosts up their prices in Binance. So if you're in panic due to price drop with whatever coin you have, I would say that its normal and just HODL. Real projects will always find its way of going to the top, similar to what ETH and other ones did. Mainstream media knows that this is the future and they're even referring to Bitcoin as a safe haven. 2020 onwards will be so big for crypto.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

Many large companies take part in this field and most of them use Blokchain technology for their projects, so what makes you panic? I think there is no need to panic because Blokchain technology has provided extraordinary innovation, what is produced from this technology produces many benefits and also redistribution of wealth for each user.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:14:30 PM

Blockchain has great potentiality. As a result, many countries are eager to embrace it even at the cost of cryptocurrency. For example, China has embraced blockchain, but is completely negative about cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:57:41 PM

Blockchain has great potentiality. As a result, many countries are eager to embrace it even at the cost of cryptocurrency. For example, China has embraced blockchain, but is completely negative about cryptocurrency.
in China, they chose this cryptocurrency policy because there were too many scammers in 2017 - 2018 and so many Chinese investors lost their money

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"