Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no need to panic!!!!!  (Read 2686 times)
vamshi789

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

blockchain is one of the best technology for current generation, it is already using in many countries and it will spread all over world. it is very safest technology till today.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Being in cryptocurrency world, being panic could be the worst enemy.
It could makes not just us who will suffer loss, but it could also affect another for the loss.
Cause when someone do a panic selling, the aren't thinking about how will the price would be, all they think is just they will not lost more amount of their investment value
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

I am sure that blockchain technology is the future and we need to understand this, and most likely we will see the result of these words in a few years because now all attention is focused on the cryptocurrency market  Cheesy

Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

In my opinion block chain technology is the next future of currency. It might not be a fiat currency but a type of currency which you can send via tap of a hand. So there is no need for us to panic. It is just normal for the market to get red but in the long run it will go moon.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

For small investors like me, if I see the price of coins that I buy in the market decreases in my mind there is always anxiety and panic because the funds I have will decrease in value, but now I don't need to panic if I see the falling price if I buy is a coin that is a recommendation like Bitcoin, Ethereum and doge. Because they are trusted coins.
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:34 PM

Yes. There's absolutely no need to panic because the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. In my opinion, I think blockchain technology is the next future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I think developers have to start working on mass adoption of their coins, once they have done that, everything will be much easier. Now the problem is that maybe a 10% know or heard about bitcoin at least once, but probably less than 1% is active in the crypto community learning about it and maybe investing in some cryptocurrency.
The mass adoption is one way of saving the earnings of profit by many bitcoiner although their are different strategies that come along this would take one way for another. The community needs those coin that helps us in earning more profit and would lead to success all along.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

There is no doubt that blockchain technology has a great future, as it has already gained great popularity and recognition. I think that this technology will be increasingly implemented in different areas of activity.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

What is your opinion about the blockchain technology?

Well like the intèrnet as you said when people are already adapting and knowing the importance of the technology , it becomes a necessity to all industry and this blockchain technology is the answer of several problem of every transaction made which need to be faster and have transparency of their ledger .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

The blockchain technology at this stage can be compared to the internet at its early stages, where mass adoption was also an issue. The internet was actually invented in 1969 but didn't get adopted until the 1990s, even then it wasn't accessible to everybody. But it has now become a necessity in every industry and for everybody worldwide.
The blockchain technology is at its infancy stage and it is already making innovations in different industries. Though there are a lot of restrictions against it presently and some nations do not want to adopt it, but it is not a technology that can be stopped and it will surely gain mass adoption with time.

Well like the intèrnet as you said when people are already adapting and knowing the importance of the technology , it becomes a necessity to all industry and this blockchain technology is the answer of several problem of every transaction made which need to be faster and have transparency of their ledger .
If you're in panic it can might loss your earnings and it may regrets at the end, in this kind of bear in market we must able to recognize everything and adopt in order to hodl more stronger coins and not to afraid the loss.

mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

You are absolutely right that what is happening in the cryptocurrency market can be compared with the dot com crisis, there was a completely similar situation
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies can develop to an incredible level. I like the fact that they are promising and can show a lot and change a lot. But I do not see any reason to panic
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

I don't know what people are afraid of. No one takes cryptocurrency and no one says that they will disappear. Falls and UPS are absolutely everywhere and it is not necessary to exaggerate their value
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

undoubtedly, I agree with you, blockchain technology can easily protect the Internet from scams and allow people to use IOT and artificial intelligence technologies, decentralized networks are much more practical than centralized ones, blockchain can make the world better, and crypto is the fuel for blockchain, and crypto is also the future, I also tell everyone not to panic, but people do not listen to anyone.
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

I don't think that blockchain technology will surpass or will be alike the internet. Blockchain will surely jeopardize a lot when it becomes widely use/ force to be use if ordered by the government and the result would be very unlikely for me/

Live for the moment.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:23:37 PM

Blockchain technology is too good to ignore, it is, without doubt, the next revolution in the technology space. Adoption may be slow but it will happen, it is just a matter of waiting for the inevitable

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

We should not really worry at times like this,  but we cannot hide the fact that the situation is really scary. We are witnessing how bad the market value of cryptos become. When it comes on the token holdings, profit are really small and worse, profit loss for the holders. One should be firmed at times like this to not do things that are inappropriate.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

I know that crypto isn’t on a good situation now. Blockchain technology is still young, I believe that it would be fully supported and be used in the future. Eventually, crypto will grow and continue to develop as time goes by. So there’s no need to panic and just trust crypto.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

I know that crypto isn’t on a good situation now. Blockchain technology is still young, I believe that it would be fully supported and be used in the future. Eventually, crypto will grow and continue to develop as time goes by. So there’s no need to panic and just trust crypto.
I also like you always believe in crypto. And I'm also sure that crypto in the future is certainly certain and very confident that it can develop. Indeed, now the crypto situation is not improving as you said and everyone would know about it. I'm sure people also believe crypto will be very extraordinary in the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

I Beliebe that you have a point here dude,because this isa technology and also a currency so what i am thinking is if the internet didn’t adopted for more than 30 years so does the blockchain and the cryptocurrencies.
Thats why this has been my stand for long now,that we must not look for profit this early instead let us seek for learning as tomorrow is the answer for our waitings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: