Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asians are the most bitcoin holders in the world.  (Read 1127 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Asia is indeed the cradle of cryptocurrency but I am not sure that Asian society is the largest cryptocurrency holder in the world, I feel Europeans and Americans are the biggest crypto holders in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
budrabut

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Is there really a way to tell where the majority of bitcoin holders reside? I don't think so. Bitcoin doesn't know nor care about nationality, country, religion, continent... It is a universal borderless currency. Maybe there are indirect ways to correlate users with countries, but that would be very hard to do accurately.

What do you mean by bitcoin was born in Asia? Because of the name Satoshi Nakamoto or do you have some other argument?

I don't think so that Bitcoin most recognized in Asia. It is a universal trend that has been recognized worldwide. In some countries most in America Bitcoin is not only a lucrative investment, even it has a legit to use for means transaction. In fact, Bitcoin is banned in most states in Asia.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
Maybe? But usually countries from asia are still in doubt in accepting bitcoin. Some of people from asia still dont know what bitcoin is and how it is manage. But if this true then okay they hold for their own good and its nice to see if ever that asian people are interested in bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

It can be said that Asia is the most active continent to use and hold bitcoin, Japan is the biggest after the negative issue of the Chinese government that limits the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Brangos99

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

True, most bitcoin holders are Asians, namely China, Japan and South Korea. China is the country that has the biggest impact on the bitcoin market because it has the most exchanges. In South Korea not too much, but users in this country have a significant impact on the value of bitcoin.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

It can be said that Asia is the most active continent to use and hold bitcoin, Japan is the biggest after the negative issue of the Chinese government that limits the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
we should say thank you for asian people.their people have strong desire in cryptocurrency.and because their believe cryptocurrency market could reached highest price ever.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

bitcoin was born in Asia and the majority of users are also Asians. Is it true that the majority of bitcoin holders are Asians. anyone can tell me
At present the civilization and development of bitcoin has penetrated the whole world. but until now I have not found accurate information that the highest bitcoin users are currently in the Asian continent and if you have information that mentions it then I think you should provide a more detailed explanation of the sources that can explain that the highest bitcoin users for now are in the region Asian continent.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

That's where the bitcoin is produced, where the number of bitcoins is higher. Trading in bitcoin trading has become very popular in many countries around the world. In Vietnam, bitcoin participants are very much.
becak mesin

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

In fact today is that Bitcoin has been becoming well and rapidly improve in America and Europe than in Asia. Bitcoin is recognized and legalized for means payments there. In Asia, it is still becoming a specter of digital money even it was banned in several countries. Is it proper to say that Asians are the most of Bitcoin holders in the world? I don't think so.

Bitcoin is rapidly grow and accepted in developed countries where technology is well improve and sophisticated. However, it doesn't mean Bitcoin and other Crypto currency are not able to grow wider. I believe that it will be well improve further as in American and Europe.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

This is sort of relevant, sort of off topic. The most Bitcoin wallet holders by nation is actually the phillipines. With about 5 million out of the 100 million population owning a wallet. The answer is that the continent of asia will be mass adopting Cryptocurrency first. Whether or not they hold the most, seems really relevant to this statistic. The amount held and the total number of wallet holders...Who knows though, without knowing who Satoshi is.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

Not because satoshi nakamoto sounds Japanese meaning hes from asian,and no one knows if this is a single person or a team that only uses alias to hide their personality

But since japan is one who adapts bitcoin and uses as their own currency,and many asian countries are fanatic and supporters of bitcoin.in a way maybe asian holds more than any continents
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Not because satoshi nakamoto sounds Japanese meaning hes from asian,and no one knows if this is a single person or a team that only uses alias to hide their personality

But since japan is one who adapts bitcoin and uses as their own currency,and many asian countries are fanatic and supporters of bitcoin.in a way maybe asian holds more than any continents

He's probably assuming that because asian exchanges always had the highest volume. First it was the Chinese, then the Japanese after Bitcoin got banned in China.
To clear things out exchange volume has nothing to do with Bitcoin holders. If you take 1 million coins and keep trading it back and forth your daily volume will be huge, but you'll still be holding 1/17 of the existing Bitcoins.

Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

is there a source where you get the facts, don't we not know who held hold on BTC or other crypto? ask how you can say that.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

I don't know if race has something in it. I don't even think that asians are the biggest holders but from what i see, people I've known held their coins simply because they don't have any use for it. No stores acceot crypto currency as a form of payment. Asians usually just up and exchange it for fiat and be done with it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:56:29 AM

Countries like the United States, China and South Korea are countries that invest a lot of money in bitcoin in 2017. The United States and China have their own rules governing bitcoin trading, one of which is that bitcoin in China can only be traded by ordinary people. Government employees and bank employees and bitcoin business leaders in China. Whereas in Japan and South Korea's bitcoin trading rules have not been clearly resolved. Japan has just revised the rules that allow the use of bitcoin as a payment instrument, but has not clearly regulated the trade.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

That's where the bitcoin is produced, where the number of bitcoins is higher. Trading in bitcoin trading has become very popular in many countries around the world. In Vietnam, bitcoin participants are very much.
Asian countries are very welcoming in terms of adopting this technology and this might be the reason why most of the Asians hold large amount of bitcoin. We are not sure about this thing because we have no legal source about it but for me, It doesn't where you from as long as you are holding bitcoin, it can help the market to go higher. More investors/hodlers, it means the market is really good.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

I don't know if race has something in it. I don't even think that asians are the biggest holders but from what i see, people I've known held their coins simply because they don't have any use for it. No stores acceot crypto currency as a form of payment. Asians usually just up and exchange it for fiat and be done with it.
today that is, no stores accept crypto as payment.but asians make action step closer than other country.in their projects , they trying make adoptable project in real life.such as pundix projects.this is trying make cryptocurrency acceptable in any strores using their POS machines.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

There are no proven results yet, only speculations who has the most holders. Looking at the history, China is the first hoarder of Bitcoin and one of the first to gain dominance in it which is why they play a huge part in cryptocurrency last year. I'm not sure what happened now.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

I am not surprised at all about this. I think the population of Asia alone is almost two-third of the world population. That makes it possible to be the highest number of holders too.
You are right but if we think about profit making or money making then there is no Asian and African or European but we the people want to make some money. It does not matter if the start of Bitcoin was from Europe or somewhere else other than Asia but slowly with the passage of time Asians are leading as most investors for Bitcoin. However this is very good if most users are from Asia but users are from Europe too but they should show some more actions.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin can now be shared to countries around the world. Asians cant be the continent that holds the most Bitcoins. Investors have sold Bitcoin to other people on different continents. So we cant conclude that Asians hold the most Bitcoins.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: