Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to analyse bitcoin in technical way?  (Read 144 times)
Rameshvijay45 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:28:25 PM

Hi friends I want to know the technical ways of analysing the bitcoin and altcoins.and I was trading bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins for 3months with profited amount.

my way on cryptocurrency is  buying at low price and selling at profitable price this only I was doing repeatedly for 3months.i was grinding the same paste without knowing anything.

now I am interested to learn more with technical things and the depth of cryptocurrency.

I have readed some bitcoin related blogs and watched  videos but they are not telling the technical ways.

So please give some ideas where I will start from and  how I can improve my skills on cryptocurrency?

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TTshingeki

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:24:37 PM

In my opinion, It's very hard to analyse bitcoin in technical way because bitcoin , altcoin depend on user and it can be controlled by "shark" or "whale" . You only predict by analyse chart on coinmarketcap read some news but it's still hard to know when btc up or down.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (2)

Hi friends I want to know the technical ways of analysing the bitcoin and altcoins.and I was trading bitcoin, ethereum and some altcoins for 3months with profited amount.

my way on cryptocurrency is  buying at low price and selling at profitable price this only I was doing repeatedly for 3months.i was grinding the same paste without knowing anything.

now I am interested to learn more with technical things and the depth of cryptocurrency.

I have readed some bitcoin related blogs and watched  videos but they are not telling the technical ways.

So please give some ideas where I will start from and  how I can improve my skills on cryptocurrency?

one of the best places to start learning technical analysis is babypips. i recommend starting here: https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex

yes, it's geared towards forex trading, but TA is applicable to all markets including cryptocurrency. the first couple sections are introductory and mostly forex-related. i would skip to "course 3: elementary" and go from there.

for a beginner, i'd definitely emphasize studying support and resistance, moving average analysis, oscillators and divergences. this should give you a good base to work from.

yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

The only way to learn, is the process. Keep in mind, the market is crypto-currency, it is a gray zone outside of laws and countries. There are present, deception, manipulation, technical malfunctions, the imposition of ideas. In general, quite a fun market. This can not be predicted by technical analysis. We need experience. 2 years of life in this market, you will open a little veil if you survive. Tuition payments, the market takes a real money. In the market, 95% lose.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: