Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

This Faucet is drying
http://coinok.pw/faucet/ecc/
-
i've installed ECCoin wallet 1.1 and now i want upgrade it to 1.2 one
what must i do? just export *.csv file from 1.1, install 1.2 and import csv file ?
i just twetted for this here https://twitter.com/eccoin/status/447613837081341952
hope faucet comes back soon.
no you no need to export csv.

simply install it in different directory. Both qt will work.
i have three directories on my desktop
/ECCoin/
/ECCoin1/
/Eccoin12/

ECC Faucet is opened back.

http://coinok.pw/faucet/ecc/ enjoy!
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:14:27 AM

enough exchanges already....to many will kill the coin.
pmabdsf

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:17:16 AM

Agree, at least no more tiny exchanges.  We are where we need to be; now we just need to let people know what is different.  Tired of being called a Mint clone.

NXT 15862282579517523866
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:52:02 AM

Agree, at least no more tiny exchanges.  We are where we need to be; now we just need to let people know what is different.  Tired of being called a Mint clone.
We have a spirit which is different, our goals are main difference. ECC is going his own way. I really don't care what they did or trying to do.
I liked the ecologist crypto models made it better & fair and much rewarding for all of us. But this is not the difference. We are trying to help new people start crypto world and supporting nature activities. We have our own position in the space. I try to protect ECC from speculators. I never look at it as a short time money source. You will understand more day by day.

Exchanges are big need in far-east currently. I want to see ECC at bter or btc38 at least and push them hard. Most of coins now at china.

Crypsty is also good exchange i  want to see ECC there.

You can bring me a project for protecting nature and ECC'll support it.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

The other way around, exchangers are the promoters to the coin.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:12:03 PM

The other way around, exchangers are the promoters to the coin.
Yes free advertisement places. So it's not that bad.
buddymoon94

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:13:37 PM

Hey guys 2 days ago www.coinader.com took down there site and put up this message,

"Dear Coinader users,

Due to an update on the Bitcoin wallet, a bug raised and unfortunately we lost the Bitcoins in the wallet. Only Bitcoin wallet is affected, all other wallets remains safe. We fixed the bug but we are investigating the issue for further safety concerns.

We feel deeply sorry for the situation and we will start a process to reimburse the loss of our users.

Kind Regards,"

I have waited patiently for 2 days hoping that i hadn't gotten screwed but there has been no updates or response from the site operators so i am starting to get worried, i had 3.6 million ecc on the exchange almost a full month of mining ecc for me and now it all appears to all be gone >< , anyways i am just reaching out to the community because i have not found info on it any where else and i was hoping that some one on here may possibly know what is going on with the exchange. Im also starting an coinader.com ECC support group over here for those of us who possibly got screwed, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527461.new#new and here is a link to the reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/213zmz/coinader_exchange_loses_bitcoin_due_to_bug/

Please support the LGC team by mining at http://lgc.x11pools.com:8652/ 100% of the fee goes to the LGC development team!
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:14:38 PM

ECC coin is doing AMAZING ! We got mintpal now, bter and cryptsy next Smiley
Community is growing and more and more people discovering the potential of the coin.
The dev is working his ass off for the coin and is responding to everything, what can i say, a honest and devoted and a growing community - this is just a reciept for success !

I have one idea but i need help for it, lets create a proffesional presentation of ECC, something that shows WHY any merchant should start using ECC. My English is not near the level required for something like that and i also never did such a presentation. If there are people that have been doing something like that professionaly, you can contact me and we can start doing that. In the same time i will start creating a list of merchants that might be interested in ECC coin and as soon as we have the presentation ready i will start contacting them.
Dev, community, tell me what you think about that.

Lets get ECC where it belongs !

Firstly, I will be happy to proof read and tidy up any presentation to a professional standard.

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

Community is growing and more and more people discovering the potential of the coin.
The dev is working his ass off for the coin and is responding to everything, what can i say, a honest and devoted and a growing community - this is just a reciept for success !

I have one idea but i need help for it, lets create a proffesional presentation of ECC, something that shows WHY any merchant should start using ECC. My English is not near the level required for something like that and i also never did such a presentation. If there are people that have been doing something like that professionaly, you can contact me and we can start doing that. In the same time i will start creating a list of merchants that might be interested in ECC coin and as soon as we have the presentation ready i will start contacting them.

Firstly, I will be happy to proof read and tidy up any presentation to a professional standard.

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

you mean something like this, for Eccoin?

http://prezi.com/comezovtyqhy/eac-roadmap/

I'm on it...

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:33:29 PM

Majormax did our website proofreadings and many more things. He is the hero behind scene :-) As long as we have him we can't lose. So enjoy.
As to merchants, if anything needed such as API or coding. I can handle it so well.  I think hardest shop is the first one after that will be easier the second and followings.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

Hey guys 2 days ago www.coinader.com took down there site and put up this message,

"Dear Coinader users,

Due to an update on the Bitcoin wallet, a bug raised and unfortunately we lost the Bitcoins in the wallet. Only Bitcoin wallet is affected, all other wallets remains safe. We fixed the bug but we are investigating the issue for further safety concerns.

We feel deeply sorry for the situation and we will start a process to reimburse the loss of our users.

Kind Regards,"

I have waited patiently for 2 days hoping that i hadn't gotten screwed but there has been no updates or response from the site operators so i am starting to get worried, i had 3.6 million ecc on the exchange almost a full month of mining ecc for me and now it all appears to all be gone >< , anyways i am just reaching out to the community because i have not found info on it any where else and i was hoping that some one on here may possibly know what is going on with the exchange. Im also starting an coinader.com ECC support group over here for those of us who possibly got screwed, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527461.new#new and here is a link to the reddit, http://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/213zmz/coinader_exchange_loses_bitcoin_due_to_bug/

i added issue reported notice OP.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

I'm on it...
Looks good to me. Still not like some parts, it could be simpler and more effective and green color better used for our concept.
SteveoMB

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:50:05 PM

I'm on it...
Looks good to me. Still not like some parts, it could be simpler and more effective and green color better used for our concept.
yep. you could pm me with some defined ideas and looks you want to see. tomorrow i start working on it then.

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:57:53 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 01:10:04 PM by hostmaster

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

I'm on it...
yep. you could pm me with some defined ideas and looks you want to see. tomorrow i start working on it then.

soon will pm you.
edit: ok done :-)
SteveoMB

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:13:12 PM

Secondly, the merchant adoption is a process which needs to have a substantial backing. I am not sure that there is any working software aimed at merchants..  wouldn't that be the first stage, needing some coding projects ?

I'm on it...

soon will pm you.

great!
Will post it here when ready! Keep on doing your great job dude!

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 01:32:02 PM

soon will pm you.

great!
Will post it here when ready! Keep on doing your great job dude!

----
Ok
blofoma

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:06:53 PM

"Dear Coinader users,

Kind Regards,"

I had 0.1 BTC and 300K ECC on the exchange Sad
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:10:15 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 02:21:44 PM by hostmaster

"Dear Coinader users,

Kind Regards,"

I had 0.1 BTC and 300K ECC on the exchange Sad

Let's wait and hope he fix the issue. I think he put a warn message for a reason. He could not do it. This brings me some hope.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

have you done?

New Target 1: Ask from Bter to add ECC to their vote list or directly Bter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

New Target 2: Ask from Cryptsy to add ECC market to their vote list or directly Cryptsy market:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000014675
(those who knows twitter  BigVern @cryptsy Ask from him tweet, Use your tweeting skills...)
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:24:46 PM

LOL forgot I made the Petition for Cryptsy.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: