Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342375 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:51:33 PM

Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin.  

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.
My multi pool project is not new. Actually, i planned it for better service than waffle and middlepool, as an un-satisfied user of both those, i come up the idea i can do it better.  Lately i changed the route and i make it able to pay in ECC. If you develop something from zero. You are freer to do extra things. I plan to offer you also internal exchange in later steps. So you mine coins and what you mined will be staying there. Then our bots will exchange these cryptos at outside exchanges with special algorithm (like forex/trade bots using) or internally handle it, of course we will do it for most profit for all of us. Those current pools are not offering you new things because they just copied others. And they mainly uses cryptsy. And what they do is just dumping. But our pool is not depended all those codes and spaghetti systems or designs.  Designed for you maximum ease and speed. I am not developing multi pool just to increase prices of ECC. But trying to accomplish best benefit for all pool users. I'll be happy to see growing economy around ECC. :-) Which i believe what we need for the sake of our nature.

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:00:21 PM

Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin.  

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:01:14 PM

A project like that u can find here : http://ecoiner.org/ecc/ecc-multipool-project-1349/
How do I get in the beta testing?  I'd like to be a part of this project
Yes we will need testers! i reward with ECC! for your time. This makes me very happy. I dont have to look around testers.
BigDaddyWooWoo

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:02:06 PM

My multi pool project is not new. Actually, i planned it for better service than waffle and middlepool, as an un-satisfied user of both those, i come up the idea i can do it better.  Lately i changed the route and i make it able to pay in ECC. If you develop something from zero. You are freer to do extra things. I plan to offer you also internal exchange in later steps. So you mine coins and what you mined will be staying there. Then our bots will exchange these cryptos at outside exchanges with special algorithm (like forex/trade bots using) or internally handle it, of course we will do it for most profit for all of us. Those current pools are not offering you new things because they just copied others. And they mainly uses cryptsy. And what they do is just dumping. But our pool is not depended all those codes and spaghetti systems or designs.  Designed for you maximum ease and speed. I am not developing multi pool just to increase prices of ECC. But trying to accomplish best benefit for all pool users. I'll be happy to see growing economy around ECC. :-) Which i believe what we need for the sake of our nature.

I think we might be misunderstanding each other.  Are you familiar with the Blackcoin multipool?  If you are not following Blackcoin on Twitter you may not be.  It is not like other multipools.  Perhaps it is difficult for me to explain unless you understand how their's works.  It is nothing like waffle or middlecoin.  It is designed to only raise the price of BC and I believe it's rather ingenious.  It will only work for POS coins that no longer are mine-able, or in the case of ECC the POW payout is really nothing.

Perhaps the coin devs could chime in on this.  Actually I believe the coin devs are the best for setting up and running a multipool such as this.  Everyone who is currently mining ECC will continue to mine on the multipool as their payout would still be in ECC.  Only the constant buy pressure from the pool selling BTC to buy ECC would help raise the price.
BigDaddyWooWoo

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:11:36 PM

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assessment of what you have in mind for your project.
See i don't care what others did so far. It's very simple actually. I know what is needed for most of us. I am also minr and exchange user. And yes this is not a project to increase ECC prices. I'll do it to keep ECC mineable for those fans. The thing is here in either case you get more BTC or ECC than other pools offering thanks to our technology used. It'll create some buy pressure because it's the best pool done and initially starting paying with ECC. I have no plan in soon to use other cryptos.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

Here is more info on what the Blackcoin devs are doing:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin. 

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

The best I can tell from that description is that it's not exactly like what the BC multipool dev team is doing.  In the BC pool all BTC traded for goes to purchase Blackcoin.  In what you are describing miners can choose BTC and keep it.  This will not create the buy pressure needed on the coin as miners can do what they want with the BTC.  For the pool to work to raise the price on the coin the miner must not have a choice of payout method.  In this case ECC would be the only method and the pool operator must use the BTC to purchase the ECC to make the payouts.

This sounds like a great plan and I wish you all the best with it, but yours is not the type of multipool I am referring to.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/14/blackcoin-multipool-launching-today

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/3/18/blackcoin-multipool-an-innovative-view-by-soepkip

they are big wrong "All of this Bitcoin will in turn be exchanged into BlackCoin, thus creating an increase in price for BlackCoin as well."
they only steal your little more revenues ... just benefiting them more value for BC...
Best pool convert on your local currency (i did not say it's usd)
read twice you will see the beauty.. took my 4 minutes to invalidate them...
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

Multipools are good ways to promote ECC Smiley
BigDaddyWooWoo

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:30:37 PM

Excuse me if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but after mining of ECC is over would anyone consider doing a multipool much like Blackcoin is doing now?  Blackcoin price has been steadily rising due to this.  The multipool mines other coins, sells for Bitcoin, and then buys Blackcoin to pay to the miners.  This is creating constant buy pressure on the coin. 

Long term I'm not certain if this is sustainable, however short term it seems to be having a major impact on the price.  Plus a lot of miners are holding their coins at the moment, lessening the dumping factor.

they are big wrong "All of this Bitcoin will in turn be exchanged into BlackCoin, thus creating an increase in price for BlackCoin as well."
they only steal your little more revenues ... just benefiting them more value for BC...

Have you followed Blackcoin price since this multipool was developed?  This conversation is no longer productive.  Good luck with your project.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:39:22 PM

Multipools are good ways to promote ECC Smiley
Well we will see. Grin
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

Miners are dumping...

Excellent... more distribution.

Don't worry about the price. Speculated coins are always at the mercy of speculators : the community should concentrate on creating real stability in the infrastructure, and real utility.  If that shows substantial progress, there will be buyers later..

There are investors watching a number of coins: they would rather buy a solidly progressed coin later at 50 sat ,than a frothy speculation early at 5 sat.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 06:12:12 PM

Miners are dumping...

Excellent... more distribution.

Don't worry about the price. Speculated coins are always at the mercy of speculators : the community should concentrate on creating real stability in the infrastructure, and real utility.  If that shows substantial progress, there will be buyers later..

There are investors watching a number of coins: they would rather buy a solidly progressed coin later at 50 sat ,than a frothy speculation early at 5 sat.
Good viewpoint. Distribution is good. The more people involved better...
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:18:37 PM

Good viewpoint. Distribution is good. The more people involved better...

My ECC Pool:
Time Since Last Block    132 hours 28 minutes 13 seconds

I hope they will dump it, since I can't very well mine it!

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

wow ECC on mintpal
good job guys
i've bought ECC @ 3-4 sat in cryptorush couple days ago
just wanna keep it as long as possible Cool and sell it when right time coming

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 06:27:50 PM

wow ECC on mintpal
good job guys
i've bought ECC @ 3-4 sat in cryptorush couple days ago
just wanna keep it as long as possible Cool and sell it when right time coming
Enjoy the party. Grin  Cheesy Wink
Gablez

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

Any one else got the feeling that they got fucked by coinader.com ? ive got 3.6 million ecc on there, close to a months worth of mining for me, and they haven't updated there url in over 24 hours, im hoping for the best and geting my razer blades ready for the worest...

Yep, pretty sure I lost all my ecc there as well.  Pretty damn pissed. 

Anyone else know anything about Coinader?  Are they coming back or did they take the coins and run?

BigDaddyWooWoo

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:00:48 PM

Have you followed Blackcoin price since this multipool was developed?  This conversation is no longer productive.  Good luck with your project.

good, you go and mine BC (or give money to increase bc prices each exchange %2-3 extra) and buy and sit on it. Then tell me prices increasing. The margin is stolen from you. (i am not angry) :-) takes time to understand yes.

Just trying to win you, all, not take it personal. they do nothing new than buying BTC then bc with it. This we will already be doing even better thanks to our technology.

I have over 40 million ECC.  I'm not mining BC.  I'm looking at the price movement and asking why we are not doing the same thing?

One week ago BC was 1500 sats.  Right now it is 5679.  So yes, price is increasing.  The BC multipool is at over 7000 Mh/s right now. Nothing is being stolen from anybody.  That's the kind of price movement I am talking about.  This can't be done with a traditional multipool like what you are proposing.
pmabdsf

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:01:08 PM

Coinmarketcap sure is slow; we've been on Mintpal 24 hrs and still not updated for the volumes.

NXT 15862282579517523866
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:11:32 PM

Coinmarketcap sure is slow; we've been on Mintpal 24 hrs and still not updated for the volumes.
Interesting they act normally fast. You can tweet them to add mintpal @CoinMKTCap
i see they dont update twitter also. May be it's because it's sunday!
MintPal-Jay

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:28:08 PM

The coin was down on the exchange for a few minutes, but it is working now and deposits can be made again.

Please ignore this scam account, we have reported it already. The only verified accounts are MintPal-Jason & MintPal-Jay

Thanks

MintPal - The fast and user friendly cryptocurrency exchange
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:28:56 PM

The coin was down on the exchange for a few minutes, but it is working now and deposits can be made again.

thank you for update.
little bit confusing but deleted your message. Phishing reported.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: