Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:28:05 PM

Why does it take so long to even get to the voting list of Cryptsy?

Or are they preparing the ECC wallet for trading?  Grin
I don't know but seems they are unable to keep their words or some mis understandings. Maybe we should not use them. Over two weeks no listing happened. Look the email what they said before:

Huh
I wrote email  personally CEO of Cryptsy. It seems to me he did not receive my email or ignoring.   Grin They're losing money here. After this moment i no accept going into vote list. We should not lose time there.

Ignore Cryptsy..  their processes are frustrating for users as well. They will have to make their decision based on popularity.
IUrry

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:34:21 PM

Why does it take so long to even get to the voting list of Cryptsy?

Or are they preparing the ECC wallet for trading?  Grin
I don't know but seems they are unable to keep their words or some mis understandings. Maybe we should not use them. Over two weeks no listing happened. Look the email what they said before:

Huh
I wrote email  personally CEO of Cryptsy. It seems to me he did not receive my email or ignoring.   Grin They're losing money here. After this moment i no accept going into vote list. We should not lose time there.

Ignore Cryptsy..  their processes are frustrating for users as well. They will have to make their decision based on popularity.
Yup, pissed off Cryptsy.  They asked for a lot of BTC but gave sucked service. Never use it.
And also be careful of Cryptorush.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T3WxzCCe1Uex19w9pMcUe3obtXedbDqGvz
mmininginc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:43:48 PM

Who needs Cryptsy when you're on MintPal.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:46:11 PM

Who needs Cryptsy when you're on MintPal.
Grin agree
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:03:50 PM

lets push these targets

New Target 1: Ask from Bter to add ECC to their vote list or directly Bter:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502363.0

New Target 2: Ask from Cryptsy to add ECC market to their vote list or directly Cryptsy market:
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000014675 (those who knows twitter  BigVern @cryptsy Ask from him tweet, Use your tweeting skills...)

New Target 3: Vote Coined Up Petition http://redd.it/1zsqlo
New Target 4: Vote Comkort Exchange https://comkort.com/vote/#ECC
New Target 5: Vote ECCoin http://coinano.com/vote
New Target 6:  https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote (BTC Donate)
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:47:47 PM

Pardon me if this has been discussed back through the thread, and please don't take this as a rude question, but can someone highlight the key differences between this and Mintcoin?   When I looked through the specs, they seem very similar.

Cheers
schoschi12

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:50:21 PM

Hello all

I'm new to PoS and have a question: How many times are the 25% payed out: only once a year or every 42 day period? I know the coins have to gain age and profit will decrease in one year.

Thanks in advance.

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:53:56 PM

Hello all

I'm new to PoS and have a question: How many times are the 25% payed out: only once a year or every 42 day period? I know the coins have to gain age and profit will decrease in one year.

Thanks in advance.
Read FAQ please. Yes every 42 days as long as you dont move coins. Also max coin age is 84 days so you need to open wallet within this period at least one. You dont have to open and keep it 42 days.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

Pardon me if this has been discussed back through the thread, and please don't take this as a rude question, but can someone highlight the key differences between this and Mintcoin?   When I looked through the specs, they seem very similar.

Cheers
----------
Quote from: CryptoClub on Today at 06:07:00 AM
This coin looks really solid. Anyone that knows the future of cryptos, and has taste, can see it plain as day. This improves on a lot of the ideas of Mintcoin, which is an excellent coin to clone, and no shame in copying good ideas. Improving on the distribution models and social media marketing greatly is a nice angle and gives ECC an edge. Rewarding stake holders more initially, while long term ending up with the inflation rate of Peercoin is about as perfect as it can be designed. Peercoin is one of the very best alts by the way, but has been passed up by the latest generation of hybrids in design.

ECCoin appears to have a team that gets the concept that they really need to *sell* the coin and work hard at it. Less than a 1% premine, which isn't totally absurd. Website is in all major languages, awesome video with a catchy song. Massive amount of press releases in most major languages. Looks like a winner. You don't even have to pay BTC for that tip, for that matter, it is actually a good tip as this coin is highly likely to survive rather than fail as a pump and dump. If a coin can simply survive long enough, then it has a chance to win.

People that have been paying attention can look at the limited supply of Blackcoin and see how speculators that are not whales, are simply tired of being dumped on by miners. Indirect mining tech in combination with the ASICs will be clearing out the crap-coins of the past, made by real scammers. There is no reason that ECCoin can't have indirect mining pools in the long run either. This coin has a very good shot ... as long as the team is in it for the long haul. They are clearly not lazy and know how hard it is to win, so that is a good sign, scammers are usually exceptionally lazy and overly greedy.  So that is enough for me to mine and buy a little bit, and see how it plays out.

-CryptoCurrency Collectors Club
-------

i think this message explains goodly.
schoschi12

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:04:14 PM

I read FAQ, but I still wasn't sure because of other posts that said it would only give you the 25% every year.
Thank you anyway.

Scryptcloudmining with stabel price per KHS and a steady payout of about 15% of total investment per month:
http://scrypt.cc?ref=baanv
HansW

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:05:03 PM

Why this 6,5 btc dump at 6 satoshi?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:13:28 PM

Why dont you just buy them then, if you think 6 sats is cheap, you can make some.money there

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bizzargin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

Cheers
----------
This coin looks really solid. Anyone that knows the future of cryptos, and has taste, can see it plain as day. This improves on a lot of the ideas of Mintcoin, which is an excellent coin to clone, and no shame in copying good ideas. Improving on the distribution models and social media marketing greatly is a nice angle and gives ECC an edge. Rewarding stake holders more initially, while long term ending up with the inflation rate of Peercoin is about as perfect as it can be designed. Peercoin is one of the very best alts by the way, but has been passed up by the latest generation of hybrids in design.

ECCoin appears to have a team that gets the concept that they really need to *sell* the coin and work hard at it. Less than a 1% premine, which isn't totally absurd. Website is in all major languages, awesome video with a catchy song. Massive amount of press releases in most major languages. Looks like a winner. You don't even have to pay BTC for that tip, for that matter, it is actually a good tip as this coin is highly likely to survive rather than fail as a pump and dump. If a coin can simply survive long enough, then it has a chance to win.

People that have been paying attention can look at the limited supply of Blackcoin and see how speculators that are not whales, are simply tired of being dumped on by miners. Indirect mining tech in combination with the ASICs will be clearing out the crap-coins of the past, made by real scammers. There is no reason that ECCoin can't have indirect mining pools in the long run either. This coin has a very good shot ... as long as the team is in it for the long haul. They are clearly not lazy and know how hard it is to win, so that is a good sign, scammers are usually exceptionally lazy and overly greedy.  So that is enough for me to mine and buy a little bit, and see how it plays out.

-------

Thanks hostmaster.  The distribution model I agree is a bit better than mintcoin (dumping billions in 6 weeks) but that is all I see as different.  I wish you all the best for this coin, but it's just not for me.  

Cheers
HansW

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

Why dont you just buy them then, if you think 6 sats is cheap, you can make some.money there

Actually i just bought 3million ECC @ 6 satoshi. Every day it varies between 5 and 8 satoshi. So i'm quite sure i can sell them @7 or 8 satoshi, but i keep them in my wallet and sell them @10 satoshi or someting like that. This coin will get a pump like MINT, mark my words.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 04:58:35 PM

Cheers
----------

-------

Thanks hostmaster.  The distribution model I agree is a bit better than mintcoin (dumping billions in 6 weeks) but that is all I see as different.  I wish you all the best for this coin, but it's just not for me.  

Cheers

The code and early stages are similar to Mintcoin (there are small differences, like the PoS %  and the mining taper: small differences can magnify like the butterfly effect). Mintcoin has a a sound foundation.

The significant advantage is the activity and comittment of the dev. and community. Just one example : 13 exchanges  in 19 days from launch.. that is a record by miles.. You have to consider how that could possibly happen, then guess what is coming in the next 25 days, let alone the next few months.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

Actually i just bought 3million ECC @ 6 satoshi. Every day it varies between 5 and 8 satoshi. So i'm quite sure i can sell them @7 or 8 satoshi, but i keep them in my wallet and sell them @10 satoshi or someting like that. This coin will get a pump like MINT, mark my words.

There will be dumps as well. Believers will use those as opportunites.

I guess , if you will be dumping at 10sat, you would be a pump an' dumper, and you will accept your fate at the hands of the market. Time will tell !
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:12:20 PM

Please remove coinader from the list of exchanges. They've shutdown claiming they lost bitcoins and said they would remedy the problem, but haven't even left any followup messages nor opened the site for trading again.

Scam, scam, scam.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Sanokil76

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:14:30 PM

Please remove coinader from the list of exchanges. They've shutdown claiming they lost bitcoins and said they would remedy the problem, but haven't even left any followup messages nor opened the site for trading again.

Scam, scam, scam.

And maybe Cryptorush... They lost a lot of Blackcoin= 100btc.
Site is on maintenance every hours
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:17:57 PM

Yes, I think ECC needs to be selective with exchanges now. Coinader is not suitable to be considered.

In a couple weeks, Exchanges will come to our door, and we may have to vet them before we allow them to list.
bizzargin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

Pardon me if this has been discussed back through the thread, and please don't take this as a rude question, but can someone highlight the key differences between this and Mintcoin?   When I looked through the specs, they seem very similar.

Cheers
----------

People that have been paying attention can look at the limited supply of Blackcoin and see how speculators that are not whales, are simply tired of being dumped on by miners. Indirect mining tech in combination with the ASICs will be clearing out the crap-coins of the past, made by real scammers. There is no reason that ECCoin can't have indirect mining pools in the long run either. This coin has a very good shot ... as long as the team is in it for the long haul. They are clearly not lazy and know how hard it is to win, so that is a good sign, scammers are usually exceptionally lazy and overly greedy.  So that is enough for me to mine and buy a little bit, and see how it plays out.

-------

Cheers

The code and early stages are similar to Mintcoin (there are small differences, like the PoS %  and the mining taper: small differences can magnify like the butterfly effect). Mintcoin has a a sound foundation.

The significant advantage is the activity and comittment of the dev. and community. Just one example : 13 exchanges  in 19 days from launch.. that is a record by miles.. You have to consider how that could possibly happen, then guess what is coming in the next 25 days, let alone the next few months.

It it "dev" or "devs"?  I think that makes a big difference as well.  13 exchanges is an impressive feat in such a short time, but it can also work against you.  I've seen some coins added too quickly and then you end up with this giant sell walls preventing growth. (Currently building on mintpal)  High hash miners take advantage of of low difficulty to build up huge bags, and just constantly dump to an exchange. It would be interesting to see what would happen to a coin if it didn't want to be on an exchange for a couple months after launch.  Maybe the high number of exchanges will be of help!

I think this coin will have a decent future.  I did invest at 5 sat because I believe it is worth far more than that, but it will never reach the 1000's of sat simply because of volume (billions).  It's nice to see millions of a coin in your wallet but it gives a false impression of value.  Would you rather 10 BTC or 10 million ECC?  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: