Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342376 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

ECC not just a coin... Its ART...!!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:04:33 PM

HOLD TIGHT!!!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:09:49 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 10:51:36 PM by copychicken

ok... been having fun...

and you cant just stop trolling...

The dev decided he didnt want to put in on coinwarz... his coin his choice..
If you dont like it dont mine it... go mine shitcoins
what do you want? you want forks? lost hours of mining trying to fix something?
You want the coin on coinwarz? you want the coin to be raped by every multipool out there?
No we dont...

well we got exploited but decided it wasnt a problem... we could live with that.. even the big miner who exploited didnt sell anything...
even him...trusts the coin...
He has the power to exploit other coins too... he didnt... why? cause he LIKES US!

You want a better offer? how much do you have? i am willing to buy them... name your price and bye bye.....

Go find elsewhere a dev who spents hours and hours of replying and consulting the coin's community...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

you use coinwarz to tell you what to mine? ahahahah nice joke...

distribution? Cant you see all the f...cken urls on the front page?

did you know that the most active threads are always on top?

Couldnt you see it so many days??

4-6 ghas per day is not a fair distribution???

Go spent your money on an Ipo then...

Haters haters... we love you....

Could you spam us everywhere?Huh i would love too...
Thats marketing biiiaaaatchhhhh

Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:15:10 PM

This are real concerns, so bad that instead of fixing or explaining them you start attacking, and everyone knows the problem of not having a true distribution with 1 person exploiting and getting ton of them while others users has been complaining for a while now about the issue, and in the first op dev said he was aiming for a fair distribution, and having tons of links while 1 user keeps cherry picking most of the coin is not fair distribution at all, and your only answer it pictures and to attack the users with a real concern.... way to go

3 days left man. There is no point of fixing it right now. No one will really benefit. There is no reason for bringing it up every 4-5 posts. It makes the newcomers uncertain about joining this community.. We all understand that things could be a bit more fair to the miners but it is what is now. I don't see how this is helpful:)

In that case, someone asked a question and I simply answered it.

In the last few posts, I only mentioned it once when I wasn't answering a question where it needed to be part of the answer, and one more time when I was answering a question directed at someone else. The fact is that it's been a big deal in the recent past and may be a big deal in the PoS phase. Naturally, people are going to talk about it. I am surprised that they haven't been talking about it more, to be honest.

I agree with you that it's too late to fix the problem, though.

takkaros, he asked me about it. thats no problem about it.

and its not about eccoins "problem", because affected dogecoin and other cryptos too. so i dont think this point could damage eccoin, because our perspective is much higher than this first step.

lets go on. its too little to destroy our target.

but those coins made a fix in their code, of course the problem is in the eccoin code, and saying theres no problem about it is just giving the abuser more days to scoup the coins.

Im also watching problems with the block explorer, whats up with this?  Undecided

Some one has gathered a ton of ecc using the exploit all this time along, not being at coinwarz was a bad step to do if you aimed for coin distribution, the distribution just proved it has not been fair, and people only answer with a: Dont worry about that, he already did all the month theres just one day left why to worry....... really Huh  or now posting images instead of answer proper questions... is there any real use for this coin yet at least? 

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:19:34 PM

Even if he wasnt picking the blocks...
With that hashpower... do the math.. what would be his loss? if he was solo mining with no exploit???

10%??? loss??? so he has 100.000.000 he would have 90.000.000 ...

I dont see why you try to oversize things...
You are trying to tell me that 90mil isnt a problem... but the 10mil he cherry picked???

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:25:29 PM

and who tells us that the 350 btc volume yesterday wasnt picked by a few people?Huh
Can you consider how many millions well traded??? what if they ended up in 2 or 3 people??
Isnt it the same??

Cause trust me there are guys out there with btc... thousands of early mined btc who can kill a coin if they want...
and you are telling me that a guy was picking the blocks? well maybe he did...

i dont think he is a problem... he hasnt spent even one ecc yet... he is an ECC addict...

So why dont you sell me your Ecc's ? if you dont like so much this coin?? Why do you keep whining???

Or you want multipools... a lot of them.. mining and dumping? so YOUR ecc's would worth nothing?
So YOUR gpus, or asics or whatever.. Couldnt ROI not even in a year???
Cause a lot of multipools use coinwarz's APi to switch their power.

takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

I would love to know how much more he earned because of the cherrypicking. And how much if he would have mined if he was mining fairly. I agree that it's not fair if someone is using an exploit to earn more but maybe it's not a big deal after all. If someone has all these extra coins that otherwise he wouldn't have, why isn't he dumping them for profit and then try to buy more coins at lower prices for even more profit? That doesn't make too much sense.. Of course we will what happens quite soon.

Anyway, everyone had the chance to mine this coin for 42 days and with no halving. I thing it's better than many other coins. Besides.. doge had it and look how popular it is still. Wink
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

and you know why i upload images?

All the images are tagged with ecc eccoin words...So that the google engine can find them easier...
that is a small form of publicity... publicity means better distribution...
better aknowledgment...better community...

what the heck even funnier community...

There isnt a single thread in btcointalk with people making jokes or spending some time..
everywhere trollers ,whiners...crybabies... and complaints...

Well we dont want that here.... thats what a community is.. sharing...sharing even problems that dont  have to do directly with coins..
thats when a strong community is founded...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:34:12 PM

i want a Beer ASAP!

takkaros

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

i want a Beer ASAP!

You are so mad mate. It's like he cursed your girlfriend or something..Chill!

That's what I call devotion! hehe
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:37:36 PM

i was just exploring my artistic nature and he just woke me up...

i am mad... Smiley

Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2014, 10:51:47 PM

All the images are tagged with ecc eccoin words...So that the google engine can find them easier...

There isnt a single thread in btcointalk with people making jokes or spending some time..

Well we dont want that here.... thats what a community is.. sharing...sharing even problems that dont  have to do directly with coins..

That's right... All threads are full of 'trollers ,whiners...crybabies... and complaints...'

Cherry picking ?  Good luck
Unfair ?    Life's like that
Dumping ?  Great:  out with the weak hands, more distribution.

That stuff is just short termism, and won't matter this time next year.

The dev. is hard working, and most of the community is properly committed.
takkaros

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 10:57:03 PM

That's right... All threads are full of 'trollers ,whiners...crybabies... and complaints...'

Cherry picking ?  Good luck
Unfair ?    Life's like that
Dumping ?  Great:  out with the weak hands, more distribution.

That stuff is just short termism, and won't matter this time next year.

The dev. is hard working, and most of the community is properly committed.

Well said. So let the dump come, I know I will be waiting to pick some cheap coins.. Cheesy
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 04:05:24 AM

https://i.imgur.com/hRj849n.jpg

Use ecc in every coulour of your life...

Hmm Nice...
What's you color?

-ECC

Green life, low energy consumption.

I love ECCoin!

hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 05:48:52 AM

HOLD TIGHT!!!!
Yeah
Fatih87SK

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 07:27:41 AM

There are huge sell orders "Mintpal until 60 Satoshis.

Will all this be eaten up soon?

HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:13:06 AM

There are huge sell orders "Mintpal until 60 Satoshis.

Will all this be eaten up soon?

That will all change when the price takes off!! Anything above 10 Satoshis has little relevance.
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 08:57:17 AM

fb giveaway already started and people are getting the coins ! Smiley
Do not forget to tell your friends and  to post about ECC in your social media profiles.
A lot of work is being done for this coin so its future is bright !

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 09:10:57 AM

fb giveaway already started and people are getting the coins ! Smiley
Do not forget to tell your friends and  to post about ECC in your social media profiles.
A lot of work is being done for this coin so its future is bright !
Good news, People do not miss this great ecc giveaway!

here: http://ecoiner.org/ecc/facebook-giveaway-2-000-000-ecc-win-1602/
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: