Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 293 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [ANN] ECCoin (ECC) ★★★ ECCoin - Green Future FORK FIXED UPGRADE NEEDED  (Read 342378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hostmaster (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:06:20 PM

;Dwe can mining sha256 coins, x11 coins .scrypt-jane coins etc...etc...
Also we can rent hash to people use ecc Grin that's will be perfect!
this is the weapon we will offer you unmineable coins to mine so they are very profit and mooore ECC in return...
Lol. it will be fun to be only pool yeah!
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:12:27 PM

I just added 25,000 ECC to the Rock Paper Scissors game @
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/rps

http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/EPmEQbSVFBgeDsKdqqSNEQPWTKZX1XvL5B

Games backing address -> EPmEQbSVFBgeDsKdqqSNEQPWTKZX1XvL5B

Please support. Also the game is kinda addictive... I wont say how long Ive played  Wink

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:13:44 PM

This is great news.
When all 3 multi pools are up and running were going to need to create as much buz and support as we can about the pools so that all 3 can be maintained.

This will create alot of buying pressure through out the day. Once that happens we should see the sell walls lift as those dumping will see an opt to make more at a higher rate. Or the current sellers will just be absorbed thru the buying.

It also wouldnt hurt for us to start hitting up other points of distribution that already have alot of eyes on them to increase visibility.
Example below:

chiguireitor on bitcointalk has built up this recently from a couple of coins and hit to developing a nice following at this game and faucet.
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/rps = rock paper scissors .. addictive  
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com

Avenues of Visibility....

I contacted the Dev (chiguireitor on bitcointalk also @XCryptoFaucet twitter) of http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com yesterday and asked if ECC could be added to the Faucet and Rock Paper Scissor game.
Its been added! It just need funding.

I am getting it started with 50,000 ECC to the faucet
http://explorer.eccoin.cc/address/ETAUexpy35f8hAtn5jU81HsVYgi7nn5K62

Faucet address -> ETAUexpy35f8hAtn5jU81HsVYgi7nn5K62
Bounty address -> Ed2mZNZ53Av1N3ga8QBEpHNjam84vq1xYV

Please support this new addition and keep a look out for others.
The wider our reach (outside of exchanges) the greater our visibility!
Iam not connect to this Dev or the website, just looking to find additional placements.

Please add this faucet to the OP page 1

send 10k each let me update OP join me guys
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:17:00 PM

This is great news.
When all 3 multi pools are up and running were going to need to create as much buz and support as we can about the pools so that all 3 can be maintained.

This will create alot of buying pressure through out the day. Once that happens we should see the sell walls lift as those dumping will see an opt to make more at a higher rate. Or the current sellers will just be absorbed thru the buying.

It also wouldnt hurt for us to start hitting up other points of distribution that already have alot of eyes on them to increase visibility.
Example below:

chiguireitor on bitcointalk has built up this recently from a couple of coins and hit to developing a nice following at this game and faucet.
http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/rps = rock paper scissors .. addictive  

I contacted the Dev (chiguireitor on bitcointalk also @XCryptoFaucet twitter) of http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com yesterday and asked if ECC could be added to the Faucet and Rock Paper Scissor game.

Iam not connect to this Dev or the website, just looking to find additional placements.

Awesome! 

Anyone with new avenues of visibility please give the board a heads up.....

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:19:25 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 06:29:59 PM by hostmaster

This is great news.

Example below:

Awesome! 

Anyone with new avenues of visibility please give the board a heads up.....
I updated OP.

Let's shake it baby

tomorrow is possible we can start our official pool payment with ecc Smiley tonight we will test it till morning if payments naturally works.
we show you some real pool how looks like...
MatthewBCF

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:57:58 PM

[edit]

I think that is very well put.  A positive message that was being missed amongst ads for MPool.

Marketing will usually be the make or break factor.

Crypto with a purpose :: WATER / DGB / REDD / ECC / NOBL / EMC2 / SHARE
hostmaster (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

[edit]

I think that is very well put.  A positive message that was being missed amongst ads for MPool.

Marketing will usually be the make or break factor.

Nice message. We are the community.
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:23:00 PM

Well, ECCoin itself doesn't require a lot of electricity in order to exist. But i agree that is wrong to keep promoting the multipools as a way of saving the environment. How??Smiley need a better approach at this. People aren't stupid

i don think so. But unless community member brings better idea i will go for it. You do better one we can use it no problem.

See the big picture

we mine only others
we sell only others
we buy only ECC

chain reaction, if we mine all pow coins we will sell all pow ones...
and they sold cheap and then we buy expensive ECC

Smiley get the idea?

multi pools clean pow coins and their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC
those guys mined easy ECC dumped it fast. We dont know them, never seen their faces on voting, sponsoring activites, Ghost dumpers etc.

ECC multi pools here to reverse this effect.

and if we mine good that's why we save trees... it's actually very true! think again...

Also mining ecc is better than other PoS because we have put goals there we will support ecological activities for real.

I dont expect this understood soon but you will see & live it. Most of people here thinking on profit only. But actually you want better ideas and long surviving the eco system in long term.  ECC or other next coins are trying to address more problems and they are more in communication with nature. Because they see without nature protected enough we living in, we all poor losers.

Very, its very wrong idea (or trick) of mining, and its cursed to lose, yes it was effective for some time, you all see it decreasing prices... No more mining profitable. Now thanks to satoshi we can/should better produce ideas of future "fair delivery" problem.

I understand what you are saying and I know that your conclusion is wrong. I already understood that if our mining pool dumps other coins it would be like what ECC went through. I already understood that our mining pool would push the price of other coins down. But I also know that ECC still exists despite the dumping of ECC. I know that the miners who dumped ECC just helped me buy more. I know that ECC multipools will dump other coins and will help the fans of those coins buy more of them. I know that the other coins will still exist in the end just as ECC still exists. I know that the ECC multipools will not help the environment the way you say. It's too bad that it won't work the way you say, but your logic is just wrong.

Other people can see the same things that I see. I doesn't work to say the same thing over and over again if it's not true.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:46:05 PM

Multipool will open next wednesday and pay out 15% bonus in the first week.

this is for asiacoin.. if the hype goes there..the price will drop to 2 satoshi cause of dumping..

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

eschmenk

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:12:54 PM

this is for asiacoin.. if the hype goes there..the price will drop to 2 satoshi cause of dumping..

...or if copychicken gets bored and decides there should be more action. Wink

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I thought your post denying that you were responsible for the earlier price drop was really funny. Cheesy

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
eschmenk

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:48:23 PM

I always understood this, and it is true... but it only matters to the wide world atm. Crypto people are at the cutting edge of technology, and work on many other arcane ideas.

I am surprised that you said that. Maybe I'm not understanding what you are agreeing with, but if you are agreeing that multipools paying out in ECC would destroy another coin, how could you think that? Even if you thought Hostmaster's logic was somehow valid, haven't you noticed how unprofitable it would be to mine most dying coins? A coin goes through a long drawn-out sick phase before it completely dies. Any pool mining a coin like that would loose a ton of money before it would be gone. Do you really think that's Hostmaster's plan?

What Hashcow's admin said earlier:

Hashcows admin;

We are one of the few multipools around who have the following benefits;

* we allow payout of mined coins for any alt we mine (ie: if we mine DGC for 30 min, you can take the DGC or have it auto-traded, this decision can be made coin-by-coin)
* we hop on new coin launches at the start. This has led to massive profit leads by getting in early on coins like; BC, EFL, NLG, ISR, WC, AC (combined with the above feature of you being able to keep the coin if you so choose, big profits all around).
[remainder of list deleted]

The point is that young, healthy coins are often the most profitable to mine. The old, dying coins are the worst. So even if Hostmaster was somehow right about everything else (he's not), there isn't any way a multipool would mine a coin to death without sacrificing a lot of profit. I think anyone with much experience with altcoins would already know this and immediately see that flaw in what Hostmaster said, even if they didn't bother analyzing his logic and missed the others.

It would be really nice if you could make a profit and automatically do good at the same time, but sometimes you can't. People might want to believe that it would work in the case of mining in multipools that paid in ECC, but it just won't work that way.  Since it won't actually work, it would be best to not say that it would work.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:06:59 PM

...or if copychicken gets bored and decides there should be more action. Wink

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I thought your post denying that you were responsible for the earlier price drop was really funny. Cheesy

ahahahaha, i have some asia waiting to be dumped... Smiley then i will kill tha 5 satoshi wall...
and i will buy some fancy ecc tshirts... and some girls to wear them... and i will make an ecological...( i wanted to say orgy), but i dont think this thread is PG13,
so yes.. we will make a tea party Tongue

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

eschmenk

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:09:09 PM

I'm sorry about the multiple posts, but I wasn't thinking. I should have just let Hostmaster's inconsistencies disprove his own point.

Part of Hostmaster's logic:
multi pools clean pow coins and their survival greatly lessened. Same as we had problems in ECC
those guys mined easy ECC dumped it fast. We dont know them, never seen their faces on voting, sponsoring activites, Ghost dumpers etc.

So dumping is bad for a coin. That's part of his logic.

Just a few comments before that:
Let dumpers dump this is not bad it's distribution.

So dumping is good for a coin.

OK. I'm done now. I think.  Cheesy

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

eschmenk,

A multipool will mine whatever coin is most profitable at any given time. It switches automatically. If that happens to be a new coin, so be it. But there are times when "dying" coins are more profitable. If a coin is "dying", less folks mine it and the difficulty drops, so much so that it can be the most profitable to mine. So the logic is good, from my understanding.
eschmenk

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:13:54 PM

ahahahaha, i have some asia waiting to be dumped... Smiley then i will kill tha 5 satoshi wall...
and i will buy some fancy ecc tshirts... and some girls to wear them... and i will make an ecological...( i wanted to say orgy), but i dont think this thread is PG13,
so yes.. we will make a tea party Tongue

Oh, now I know why he wanted some action.  Cheesy

(BTW, unless you want to start a political argument on this side of the Atlantic, be careful when you say "tea party."  Wink )

Seriously, I think your idea about planting the trees is a very good idea.

eschmenk

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:20:46 PM

eschmenk,

A multipool will mine whatever coin is most profitable at any given time. It switches automatically. If that happens to be a new coin, so be it. But there are times when "dying" coins are more profitable. If a coin is "dying", less folks mine it and the difficulty drops, so much so that it can be the most profitable to mine. So the logic is good, from my understanding.

From what I have seen, diehard miners usually seem to be the last to give up, so the diff usually is high for the price. The other thing is that a bot has to sell at the bid price to make sure the trade goes through. Usually there is a large bid/ask spread on dying coins, so that works against the pool.

But anyway, Hostmaster already gave us one reason his logic is wrong, so it really doesn't matter.

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

it will be done...its arranged for the first of may... i just want to promote ecc.. by people wearing some tshirts on...
this would at least mean something to someone...

i wanted to make a blogpost... for the whole proccedure... exchanging ecc (no matter what the price)
to btc... then to euro, and then from euro, to some plants...(trees actually, http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%A0%CE%BB%CE%AC%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%BD%CE%BF%CF%82) this tree in specific...

well thats the main concept...

BoscoMurray

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:25:38 PM

eschmenk,

From what I have seen, diehard miners usually seem to be the last to give up, so the diff usually is high for the price. The other thing is that a bot has to sell at the bid price to make sure the trade goes through. Usually there is a large bid/ask spread on dying coins, so that works against the pool.

Yes, but the pool should be looking at the bid price before it decides to mine any particular coin.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:28:03 PM

tea party is a bad word? can i use the greek one? party with ouza... (ouzo= greek traditional drink...)
and if you join this two words together.. they make "partouza"... which means... tea party  Kiss

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:29:10 PM

i am going to watch zulu, (with orlando bloom) if its not good stop me....

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 293 »
  Print  

Jump to: