Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MN]+[PoS]🚀PAXCoinNetwork-new way in crypto eco-systems🚀  (Read 1400 times)
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Guys,
Can I transfer coins from one purse to another?
Good day. Yes, sure. We already have wallets for all platforms. Also we'll present PAXExchange . There you'll be able to trade our coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

I do not see partners here, can you prove that you are working with a large company or your project is managed by a large investor
Pairianita

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Guys,
Can I transfer coins from one purse to another?
You must download the PAXcore  purse from the Wallet page.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Can you please attend to my inquiry about your claim of price stability? I've been asking for two times and you somehow kept missing it.
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Can you please attend to my inquiry about your claim of price stability? I've been asking for two times and you somehow kept missing it.
Good day. Sorry for slow response . The price will be stable. There won't be any factor for price changing . Also transactions will cost zero.
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

I do not see partners here, can you prove that you are working with a large company or your project is managed by a large investor
Right now we don't have partners. We are new in this market. In close time we hope to get a lot of advisors and partners , cause this project has a big potential and great ideas. Our eco-system will reach a lot of tops in the future
Ryuh

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Good day. Sorry for slow response . The price will be stable. There won't be any factor for price changing . Also transactions will cost zero.

Let me get this straight. I buy one masternode for 3000$ and i mint coins with it with like 2500% ROI, then i can sell my coins to you for 1$ each because you guarantee that price? No factors for price changing?

People are not even trying anymore...

PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

Let me get this straight. I buy one masternode for 3000$ and i mint coins with it with like 2500% ROI, then i can sell my coins to you for 1$ each because you guarantee that price? No factors for price changing?

Yes, we guarantee this price. We took into account all factors, which hold the price in one point. Don't forget that we don't try to create the best coin, but better solution . PAX is a huge eco-system with own exchange , bots, mobile apps and other things.
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Pretty bad op, what's the algorithm, is it actually POS? If so how's the initial distribution of coins set? Is there a premine? If so how much? Like none of the specs were detailed at all.
Coin is PoS .
Algo quark
Premine is 30 million
Takzan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

I think this is a good idea for this project. It seems you will get what you want. I will support you and tell about you to my friends !we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

Yes, we guarantee this price. We took into account all factors, which hold the price in one point. Don't forget that we don't try to create the best coin, but better solution . PAX is a huge eco-system with own exchange , bots, mobile apps and other things.

Yes, admin, I can read well that you claimed that there will be no price changing on the OP, hence the question, which you haven't actually answered yet. What I want to know is not your re-clarification, but your reason, mind-map, logic, plan, or anything that could lead to this level of confidence
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Yes, admin, I can read well that you claimed that there will be no price changing on the OP, hence the question, which you haven't actually answered yet. What I want to know is not your re-clarification, but your reason, mind-map, logic, plan, or anything that could lead to this level of confidence
Look , PAXCoin - is not only the coin , but payment system. Coins work there like fuel, they are units of calculation between wallets . PAX won't be listed in different exchangers, only PAXExchange. This coin all the time will coast 1$ , but in BTC, ETH and other pairs price will be different in usd equivalent . 
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Pretty bad op, what's the algorithm, is it actually POS? If so how's the initial distribution of coins set? Is there a premine? If so how much? Like none of the specs were detailed at all.
Coin is PoS .
Algo quark
Premine is 30 million
Looks like you skipped how the initial distribution is handled. Should I expect an airdrop to be announced or are you selling coins? I have a feeling it's the latter.
Token distribution will be published on the website soon
Yes, we will have 3 stages of Airdrop, 150,000$ each
PAXarm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

I think this is a good idea for this project. It seems you will get what you want. I will support you and tell about you to my friends !we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!

Thanks for your kind words and support Smiley
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

Now there is more information about your project. This is definitely encouraging!
Alid

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:46:25 PM

Now there is more information about your project. This is definitely encouraging!
I agree with you.
I follow the project from the beginning. I like the idea of a project!
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

What factors specifically affect the price of PAX?
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

Hey guys, I have a question
what is the meaning of investing in this coin?
If I now invest $ 100, then I will also receive 100 in future...
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:37:42 PM

Can you please tell me how exactly can I apply for Airdrop ?
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

Hey guys, I have a question
what is the meaning of investing in this coin?
If I now invest $ 100, then I will also receive 100 in future...

I think you're right, this is one of the disadvantages of Stablcoin, but Project has many other advantages
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: