Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:21:18 AM

I would like to know how tokens are sold. The counter of the sold tokens is not active. Sales results can show us the community's interest in development. It's important to me.
I do not know how much information is accurate, but I have seen on one of the sites of rating agencies information about the sale of 40% of tokens. Is it true?
It is quite possible that the sale is actively underway. After all, some participants want to get a good bonus among the first major investors. I do not expect to receive them, the profit from investment is important to me.
I don’t really understand how to buy these tokens. Is prozhada tokens still open or not? I just wanted to understand how best to buy these tokens.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:52:15 AM

The idea is certainly good, but how are you going to synchronize all this with the legislative base of different states?
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

The idea is certainly good, but how are you going to synchronize all this with the legislative base of different states?
I think we can see all this only after the launch of the project, but the way to avoid cheating in this area is really cool.
Jorandck

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

the real estate sector is very promising, but this sector is very risky for inflation so that the value of coins decreases. there may be special funds for inflation problems to maintain the stability of coin values. Investors will be happy if the reserve fund policy is in the real estate platform.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

the real estate sector is very promising, but this sector is very risky for inflation so that the value of coins decreases. there may be special funds for inflation problems to maintain the stability of coin values. Investors will be happy if the reserve fund policy is in the real estate platform.
Well, I think that the price of the coin will not depend on the value of the property directly. I think rather it will depend on supply and demand.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Well, I think that the price of the coin will not depend on the value of the property directly. I think rather it will depend on supply and demand.
if the team fulfills all the promised, then the demand will be huge. But let's see how it will work in practice. Since implementing the project in practice will not be so easy.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:09:00 AM

if the team fulfills all the promised, then the demand will be huge. But let's see how it will work in practice. Since implementing the project in practice will not be so easy.
I think the team is confident that it can implement this project and scale it around the world. In this case, it will wait just a huge success.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

If the team will provide reliable partners-companies that will offer quality projects of early real estate, I think that the value of the token will be increased as the experts indicated in the preliminary calculations.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

If the team will provide reliable partners-companies that will offer quality projects of early real estate, I think that the value of the token will be increased as the experts indicated in the preliminary calculations.
Yes, real estate is just a great business and it will be relevant for many years. That is why such tokens should be in great demand.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:40:40 AM

How many tokens can I buy the minimum and how much money has already been attracted? I still can not figure out how to buy these tokens.
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:02:47 AM

Hi guys. Do I need to undergo KYC procedure for the purchase of tokens? Does anyone have any information about this?
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

Hi guys. Do I need to undergo KYC procedure for the purchase of tokens? Does anyone have any information about this?
Now I think this is a common thing. I will follow the growth of this project, but so far I don’t really understand how it all works.
Bureatonic

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Now I think this is a common thing. I will follow the growth of this project, but so far I don’t really understand how it all works.
I would like to understand what are the prospects for the project and what part of the market are the developers planning to take?
I think even with 1% of the market the project will wait just a huge success.
Heburestana

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

I have not seen such demands from developers. I haven't been registered yet. I want to get more information. It is possible that KYC will be needed at the last stage.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

Does the company already have registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Just to work such a project will need to register in each country.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

With the goal of "being the first company to buy any house in the world thanks to the company". Can you please share the way you accomplish this goal? Will you have difficulty with real estate in countries that prohibit electronic money?

Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

With the goal of "being the first company to buy any house in the world thanks to the company". Can you please share the way you accomplish this goal? Will you have difficulty with real estate in countries that prohibit electronic money?
I think the team must first implement their strategy in the regions that are listed in white paper. And only after that, they can continue to expand their capabilities around the world.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Does the company already have registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Just to work such a project will need to register in each country.
I also have the same thoughts as you about the project licensing issues in different countries ! Each country will have its own legislation on the real estate sector. Does registration of legal entities in the countries in which the project is present face difficulties? Your expansion plan is community concerned about speed!

Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

We have not yet seen a complete description of this development plan. But I think that with the active work of the company, the community will be able to see the gradual addition of other countries that will support the work with cryptocurrency in the real estate sector.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

I also have the same thoughts as you about the project licensing issues in different countries ! Each country will have its own legislation on the real estate sector. Does registration of legal entities in the countries in which the project is present face difficulties? Your expansion plan is community concerned about speed!
As I understand, local offices will be looking for solutions to legal issues in different countries. How exactly this process will take place is not completely clear to me yet. We need to get a response from representatives of Advance Real Estate.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: