Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:50:52 AM

Does the company already have registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Just to work such a project will need to register in each country.
I also have the same thoughts as you about the project licensing issues in different countries ! Each country will have its own legislation on the real estate sector. Does registration of legal entities in the countries in which the project is present face difficulties? Your expansion plan is community concerned about speed!
As I understand, local offices will be looking for solutions to legal issues in different countries. How exactly this process will take place is not completely clear to me yet. We need to get a response from representatives of Advance Real Estate.
I think that the opening of the headquarters, in each region, it is a good idea. So investors can avoid some of the difficulties. I think it certainly will lead to higher costs for ARE, but without them it is difficult to organize  quality work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

With the goal of "being the first company to buy any house in the world thanks to the company". Can you please share the way you accomplish this goal? Will you have difficulty with real estate in countries that prohibit electronic money?
This is a very good question colleague and I think it will be very interesting for all of us. Since the laws in each country are different and I would like to understand how the platform will work in each country.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

Does the company already have registration as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? Just to work such a project will need to register in each country.
I also have the same thoughts as you about the project licensing issues in different countries ! Each country will have its own legislation on the real estate sector. Does registration of legal entities in the countries in which the project is present face difficulties? Your expansion plan is community concerned about speed!
As I understand, local offices will be looking for solutions to legal issues in different countries. How exactly this process will take place is not completely clear to me yet. We need to get a response from representatives of Advance Real Estate.
I think that the opening of the headquarters, in each region, it is a good idea. So investors can avoid some of the difficulties. I think it certainly will lead to higher costs for ARE, but without them it is difficult to organize  quality work.
I agree! The benefits of the representative office of the area will make the work better and the future will be able to accomplish this task of the project in the real world. This will contribute to confirming the potential and value of the project.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

I agree! The benefits of the representative office of the area will make the work better and the future will be able to accomplish this task of the project in the real world. This will contribute to confirming the potential and value of the project.
The APE team wants to begin the work of their local offices in Dubai. I think that in this example, we can better understand how the team resolves the legal issues in practice.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

The work plan of the team is understandable, but still questions remain, which may explain the process of integrating this product with blokchejn technology. To understand this, we need to know the functions of the application.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

The APE team wants to begin the work of their local offices in Dubai. I think that in this example, we can better understand how the team resolves the legal issues in practice.
Indeed, after successfully investing in tourist complex in Dubai, more investors will be able to verify the efficiency of the application. This period of development is very important for the project.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

The work plan of the team is understandable, but still questions remain, which may explain the process of integrating this product with blokchejn technology. To understand this, we need to know the functions of the application.
I think it is for this purpose that the team wants to make a presentation   the beta version. The period of active ICO is a great way to show off its development. This is the right decision. I'm waiting for this review.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

I think it is for this purpose that the team wants to make a presentation   the beta version. The period of active ICO is a great way to show off its development. This is the right decision. I'm waiting for this review.
the beta version of the purse will not totally we show the potential of the product. I want to see the team gave an explanation of some aspects of the work of the early real estate.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Indeed, after successfully investing in tourist complex in Dubai, more investors will be able to verify the efficiency of the application. This period of development is very important for the project.
This will help organize the work more correctly and without errors in other regions. And new partners can evaluate the quality of work.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

and I think that the presence of project experts will contribute to the signing of new agreements with projects for investment. I like this approach to finding partners.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:03:38 AM

I hope that the team is already busy finding new partners. The preliminary agreement with the new members increase the chance of successful completion of the sale of tokens.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

and I think that the presence of project experts will contribute to the signing of new agreements with projects for investment. I like this approach to finding partners.
Let's see how it all will work in practice. I already see that it will not be so easy to implement such an idea. So I will follow the growth of the project.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Let's see how it all will work in practice. I already see that it will not be so easy to implement such an idea. So I will follow the growth of the project.
But in any case. I would like to start with a bounty program and later I will make decisions on this matter.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:01:43 PM

But in any case. I would like to start with a bounty program and later I will make decisions on this matter.
I think this is the right decision. Token value does not change during the entire period of sales, we have time to make a decision about buying tokens.
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Telegram and Tweeter are already open, but I have not seen information about the remaining categories. Let's see how the project will continue its Bounty campaign . It is possible that only the two categories will be opened.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

I think this is the right decision. Token value does not change during the entire period of sales, we have time to make a decision about buying tokens.

I agree with this one hundred percent, but I have questions about how you will work with a us/eu regulator who is definitely not very fond of this type of project. If I am not mistaken, all real estate projects faced the problem of buying real estate without fiat gateways. It is this problem that caused what I call the wall.
Regulators simply will not be allowed to work until the law is made, and there is still a lot of time before it is adopted.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

I agree with this one hundred percent, but I have questions about how you will work with a us/eu regulator who is definitely not very fond of this type of project. If I am not mistaken, all real estate projects faced the problem of buying real estate without fiat gateways. It is this problem that caused what I call the wall.
Regulators simply will not be allowed to work until the law is made, and there is still a lot of time before it is adopted.
I think that only the project team can answer this question. It is difficult to assess their prospects without their activity. But it seems to me that this issue can work precisely local offices.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

Telegram and Tweeter are already open, but I have not seen information about the remaining categories. Let's see how the project will continue its Bounty campaign . It is possible that only the two categories will be opened.
It seems to me that the project will not be able to reveal their benefits without high-quality advertising campaign and community assistance. Bloggers and other participants could support the project.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

This is true, but I certainly want to spend time waiting, to learn more about the development of the project we need a more advanced version of the white paper.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

In Dubai will be offered the first option of investing in real estate earlier that can show the advantages of Advance Real Estate. I think we will be able to talk about the popularity of the project after the opening of the headquarters
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: